PDA

View Full Version : Among The Legion, The Most Helpful?

Universal Rep
07-13-10, 2:43 pm
Who has truly set himself apart as embodying the spirit of the FORVM? Who has tirelessly helped others?

PIJW
07-13-10, 2:49 pm
Who has truly set himself apart as embodying the spirit of the FORVM? Who has tirelessly helped others?

We all know it goes to U Rep, and his endless hints about new stuff. Thanks for all the information

Universal Rep
07-13-10, 2:50 pm
We all know it goes to U Rep, and his endless hints about new stuff. Thanks for all the information

Hahaha, no NOT including me. I forgot to mention that...

Mr. Dead
07-13-10, 2:51 pm
Anyone else, not to be included...???

Mr. Dead
07-13-10, 2:56 pm

Otherwise I'd be tossin' out names like Rage, Vinny G, Big Tony, G Diesel, ghost, PainIsJustWeakness, Aggression, C. Coronato.... The list goes on...

PIJW
07-13-10, 2:59 pm
Otherwise I'd be tossin' out names like Rage, Vinny G, Big Tony, G Diesel, ghost, PainIsJustWeakness, Aggression, C. Coronato.... The list goes on...

Doh how did i end up in that list of non includes.

being serious though if they count:

TTL
Aggression
Scales
and last but not least MrDead(gotta have laughs)

BamBam
07-13-10, 2:59 pm
G Diesel, J Dawg, Naturalguy

My top 3..

IN IRON,
BB-

naturalguy
07-13-10, 3:39 pm

wow, I will remember this deadman :(

Mr. Dead
07-13-10, 3:41 pm

I knew you and J-Dawg weren't included in this... Otherwise I'd say you guys... (Is that enough powder for one day...??? *LOL*)

Universal Rep
07-13-10, 3:54 pm

Nope. Everyone else is "fair game", haha...

Universal Rep
07-13-10, 3:55 pm
My top 3..

Good idea. At least 1 but not more than 3... Otherwise, you fellas will go on and on haha.

Mr. Dead
07-13-10, 3:56 pm

Well, in that case, I'd throw in NG and J-Dawg, as well... I actually think a vast majority of people help out a lot, here... Some, in different ways than others...

AntoineV
07-13-10, 3:56 pm
C. Coronato has been helping too!

PIJW
07-13-10, 4:11 pm
I knew you and J-Dawg weren't included in this... Otherwise I'd say you guys... (Is that enough powder for one day...??? *LOL*)

everyone is fair game ok

TTL
NG
Aggression

Top 3

Comedy Relief Mr Dead

wedge
07-13-10, 4:30 pm
Juggernaut
Rage
Vinny the Mentor

BamBam
07-13-10, 5:56 pm
Good idea. At least 1 but not more than 3... Otherwise, you fellas will go on and on haha.

I could go for days...

IN IRON,
BB-

rev8ball
07-13-10, 6:12 pm

Yeah, me too...... *sniffle*

Mr. Dead
07-13-10, 6:21 pm
Yeah, me too...... *sniffle*

You were in the "the list goes on" portion...

NJC_Manhattan
07-13-10, 6:48 pm
Just my two cents and in no particular order

TTL, Rage, FD, U rep, G, Ox

100jan
07-13-10, 7:08 pm
Aggression, TTL, Rage, NG, Machine, Vinny G. , and many many more...

boyer77
07-13-10, 8:06 pm

For me it would be
C. Coronato TTL - Always answers my questions
Machine - Makes me think on a different level
Rage - Has helped me and my wife with diet stuff ( and a million other people)

N. Motta
07-13-10, 8:13 pm
First and foremost, being based on my own personal contact...

Rage. He helped me learn about myself, taught me a ton about diet and training and shed some light on the small things your body tells you when your training with intensity. I will forever be in his debt.

C. Coronato, aka TTL. I always see this cat helping everyone, especially the new members. And I suspect that, with his dedication to his own personal goals, as well as his 9-5, he has more than a full plate.

G Diesel. He seems to be much wiser than his age would indicate. A lot of heart and soul are felt when he speaks, even if it is through the web.

I also have a lot of appreciation for the guys banging in the pro ranks, who still find time to answer our questions...
House, Ox and the sure to be next Pro, Kuclo.

Just my .02 cents.

Big C
07-13-10, 8:22 pm
I agree with all the names mentioned above....

But one name not mentioned yet is Enforcer ....I know he isn't around as much b/c of his trooper job and can't post as much.....but this guy has the same passion I do for this lifestyle and he is someone I have great respect for.

I know neither of us has competed but I think we both compete with ourselves every day to bring a bigger, badder version of ourselve to the table...had the opportunity to train with him a couple times and he is one strong mofo.

mritter3
07-14-10, 8:15 am
there would be a ton of names on my list but if i had to narrow it down to 5 or so....

Rage
c. coronato
aggression
NG
J dawg

in no particular order.....

Universal Rep
07-15-10, 12:21 pm
Keep the members comin'...

B Con
07-15-10, 1:34 pm
Keep the members comin'...

Def gotta give it up to NG and JD.

Throw in A and TTL (err C).

BamBam
07-15-10, 3:50 pm
Gotta show some love for TTL and Vinny too.. again hard to pick one or two when your entire FORVM helps one another...

IN IRON,
BB-

Universal Rep
07-20-10, 10:46 am
Seems like most on this list are either athletes, reps, Watchmen or Henchmen, eh? What about just regular members?

PIJW
07-20-10, 10:48 am
Seems like most on this list are either athletes, reps, Watchmen or Henchmen, eh? What about just regular members?

LOL

Razor
07-20-10, 10:53 am
Hmmm too many to name but if i had to select 4:

Aggression
C.Coronato
ghost
NG

Universal Rep
07-20-10, 11:06 am

Hmmm too many to name but if i had to select 4:

Aggression
C.Coronato
ghost
NG

See what I mean????

Razor
07-20-10, 11:08 am
See what I mean????

Well jesus Rep, you won't let me vote for myself!! :P

BamBam
07-22-10, 1:19 pm
Well jesus Rep, you won't let me vote for myself!! :P

Haha.. regular members... here r my picks..

Excessive- always had my back thick or thin.. he's my boy and is gonna be a FREAK soon.
Little Z- Dude us holding down C-Bus chapter very well and is always a big help getting me involved up there or trying to help me with KY ABC's.
Deanna7272- She's my chick, my go to girl... don't get to talk as much anymore but she has always been cool as hell and very supportive

My top 3, but not limited to just these..

mritter3
07-22-10, 1:23 pm
ok..if were gonna go with just regular members.....although these fellas are nothing close to regular....

big C
shortstack
razor
mr dead
bcon
wedge
beach91
njc_manhattan
birdman...just to name a few

Universal Rep
07-22-10, 1:32 pm
ok..if were gonna go with just regular members.....although these fellas are nothing close to regular....

I said that cuz all the fellas were listin' reps, athletes or Watchmen... So I was lookin' for fellas who are "regular" members...

ProteinJunkie
07-22-10, 2:04 pm
I’m not quite sure the reason for this thread but will mention than for the record that I feel everyone here is helpful in their own way. Like our bodies limbs/organs, although they may vary in proportion or in responsibility, each have their own role and certain level of necessity for the body to live and live well. The same can be said for our members. We spend our entire lives being compared to others by ourselves and those who know us to see how we ‘match up’ and don’t see what difference it makes who deems who helpful so as long as everyone does their part in making the Fovrm’s ‘body’ live and live well.

mritter3
07-22-10, 2:10 pm
I said that cuz all the fellas were listin' reps, athletes or Watchmen... So I was lookin' for fellas who are "regular" members...

i figured as much rep...

N. Motta
07-22-10, 3:10 pm
I’m not quite sure the reason for this thread but will mention than for the record that I feel everyone here is helpful in their own way. Like our bodies limbs/organs, although they may vary in proportion or in responsibility, each have their own role and certain level of necessity for the body to live and live well. The same can be said for our members. We spend our entire lives being compared to others by ourselves and those who know us to see how we ‘match up’ and don’t see what difference it makes who deems who helpful so as long as everyone does their part in making the Fovrm’s ‘body’ live and live well.

That was a pretty damned good analogy.

IronWilson
07-22-10, 5:12 pm
U Mad Brah? always puts things into perspective for me.

Universal Rep
07-22-10, 5:12 pm
i figured as much rep...

Yup. Ya gotta figure, if the athletes, reps and Watchmen don't lead by example, who is gonna???

violator
07-23-10, 2:52 pm
EVERY SINGLE ANIMAL ON HERE HAS A LOT TO OFFER....we all live an iron perspective that just isnt found anywhere in society today, the brotherhood of ANIMAL runs deep through us all...for that i owe you all a great debt...for my mind would not be the same without y'all...

thats what makes the forvm so great to me...

BamBam
07-24-10, 10:22 am
EVERY SINGLE ANIMAL ON HERE HAS A LOT TO OFFER....we all live an iron perspective that just isnt found anywhere in society today, the brotherhood of ANIMAL runs deep through us all...for that i owe you all a great debt...for my mind would not be the same without y'all...

thats what makes the forvm so great to me...

Well put..

IN IRON
BB-