PDA

View Full Version : Your goal

Deathride
07-14-10, 7:20 pm
I know we always say to have a goal is to fail. You should never stop the quest for self-improvement....

HOWEVER, what is your CURRENT goal? What is driving you onwards and making you train week in week out? What is your driving force?

For me, it is to be bigger, stronger and have the balls to enter a powerlifting contest and try to total 1000lb! After that.......1005?

Anyone else?

moreofme2kill
07-15-10, 2:04 am
my goal is to keep myself from a self inflicted early grave. building muscle and getting stronger and bigger is just a nice side effect.

Sprint
07-16-10, 7:56 pm
Open my own chain of gyms. Prove myself. Succeed.
I want to be able to look back over my life & say "that was me, I did all that. I did it all & I've got no regrets"

sarahjohn63
07-20-10, 3:59 am
My goal is to became succeed person in my life. Want to became a successful person only in right way. I have so many role players, from there I got so many good things about life and to how to achieve a goal in a right way.

Brick By Brick
07-20-10, 5:24 am
More weight, more plates. Always chasing a new PR.

The Misfit
07-20-10, 7:09 am
The establishment of both short and long term goals is pinnacle in my pursuit.

Short term: Bring b.f to a respectable level.

Long Term: Much like Brick by Brick, more 45's on the barbell and size.

Grue
07-20-10, 7:28 am
Gym: To get stronger and bigger, to be present and accounted for. My presence must be know... muhahaha

Life: To get a goal in life. I'm 24 and I still don't really know what I want out of life

Legacy
07-23-10, 12:31 am
my goal is to keep myself from a self inflicted early grave. building muscle and getting stronger and bigger is just a nice side effect.

Agreed. I use to have the mentality to get as big as I could and say fuck everything else, but as I got older I realized the best thing I could do was improve my life and make it the best and live longer.

My current goal is to be 5'6", between 200 - 215 pounds, and keep my body fat at about 10%. I enjoy being lean, strong, and big. A combination of all 3. At those numbers I wanna keep my proportions right so I still look like a person and not a huge blocky guy. Basically achieve the look like a person like John Cena. Perfect example of pure power, strength, leanness, and physical capabilities.

B. Rowe
07-23-10, 12:46 am
Goals should be viewed as checkpoints along the journey called life, not as the finish line themselves.

RedKing
07-25-10, 3:50 pm
I want to change the world.

bigrobb
07-25-10, 4:09 pm
more food ,more lifting and ride my Harley more