PDA

View Full Version : The Cut. Its bee na minute.

Ardent
07-14-10, 10:18 pm
Been awhile, a long while. been experimenting with bulking and cutting and this that and a whiffle ball bat. I found recomposition a slpw process and decided the best thing after all my trials is to cut down to a respectable %7-8 BF then assess my composition. At said point cut down to %3-4 and compete or clean bulk up to %10 and down again while holding on to more poundage. . . .well thats the idea. i find that for me i need to be at a low BF% before i clean bulk or think about competing . . .get down to bare essentials and see where i stand. i
Anyways been down and up from 197 too 220. now im sitting at 208 %-13-14 BF. the idea is get to %12 then %10 then %8 one grueling BF% at a time. this road will no doubt lead me to winning competitions (you know what they say whether you think you can or think you cant, either way your right. . . . so think you fuckin can ;) ill post some pics to keep me going so you guys can see were im at and throw me any advice on muscular development and what not. And it begins.

Ardent
07-14-10, 10:26 pm
Went keto awhile back it did work as far as dropping fat but i did lose strength and it just messed up my stomach nasty on the carb loading so its not for me. im trying something more balanced for my body that seems to be working....no more thinking or scrutinizing just doing....i relise how simple this whole thing can be . .. EAT/CARDIO/WEIGHT TRAIN/ SUPPLEMENT/SLEEP. . . .and wall-ah!

(Any suggestions on following diets or supplements is appreciated)
Approximate break down: 1800 calories- 300 grams protein 100 grams carbs the rest essential fats. APPROXIMATE Breakdown may vary a bit.

Meal 1- 50 grams whey
Meal 2 8 oz ground chicken and raw spinach with a touch of olive oil
Meal 3 (pre workout)8 oz ground chicken with 1 cup brown rice or 3 rice cakes or 1 cup raw oats
Meal 4: 50-60 grams whey with a g2 gatorade light for a total of 12 grams sugars (insulin spike)
Meal 5: 8 oz chicken/turkey/or fish with 1 sweet potatoe or brown rice with vegies.
Meal 6: ground turkey or whey....if i feel like desert ill have a rice cake with sugar free cool whip.

Supplements:
AM: 2 grams vitamin c b6 milk thistle zinc
Afternoon: Animal pak
Night: ZMA animal Omega

Intra workout. Universal BCAA

Any thoughts Gents.

Oh how nice i just noticed i misspelled the tittle of my thread . . .how quaint :)