PDA

View Full Version : "Dream Big" Ad

naturalguy
07-15-10, 10:17 am
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/DreamBig.jpg

Universal Rep
07-15-10, 10:17 am
First.

Sweet ad. Def BREACH inspired. Is this runnin' in the mags?

naturalguy
07-15-10, 10:21 am
First.

Sweet ad. Is this runnin' in the mags?

Not yet but you should see it in Muscle & Fitness, Flex & MD sometime in August

Universal Rep
07-15-10, 10:23 am
Not yet but you should see it in Muscle & Fitness, Flex & MD sometime in August

Nice to see Corporate givin' PM some love... It's a "sleeper" product in the Animal line, haha.

ghost
07-15-10, 10:26 am
awesome ad for an awesome product.!

PIJW
07-15-10, 10:30 am
I love how the ad has the Breach feel behind the can

joe-yamma
07-15-10, 10:47 am
cool ad

G Diesel
07-15-10, 10:53 am
Awesome ad. Great to see the Animal products getting some shine in the bbing mags.

Peace, G

Mr. Dead
07-15-10, 12:40 pm
Nice!!!

Beowulf
07-15-10, 12:45 pm
Great product, nice ad consistent with the current advertising approach. I like it.

boyer77
07-15-10, 1:01 pm
Awesome!

Survivor831
07-15-10, 1:27 pm
It's nice to see PM getting some love. I agree about the Breach feeling behind it. It adds tremendously to the product and ad. Very cool shit.

Universal Rep
07-15-10, 1:29 pm
"Dream Big."

While others are lost, you visualize. While others just wish, you realize. While the rest just work out, you train. You don’t do anything small, including dream. Each night, while others count sheep, you throw back the pills in Animal PM and dream big. Loaded with compounds to promote rest and relaxation, essential aminos and growth factors for recovery, Animal PM helps you optimize nighttime muscle growth. It’s like bodybuilding R&R in a can. One pack of PM popped pre-slumber and you're primed–poised to pursue the physique of your dreams, while you dream. Go big all day, grow big all night... Every night, 7 days a week. Train hard. Live large. Sleep deep. Dream big. With Animal PM.

Mr. Dead
07-15-10, 1:32 pm
"Dream Big."

While others are lost, you visualize. While others just wish, you realize. While the rest just work out, you train. You don’t do anything small, including dream. Each night, while others count sheep, you throw back the pills in Animal PM and dream big. Loaded with compounds to promote rest and relaxation, essential aminos and growth factors for recovery, Animal PM helps you optimize nighttime muscle growth. It’s like bodybuilding R&R in a can. One pack of PM popped pre-slumber and you're primed–poised to pursue the physique of your dreams, while you dream. Go big all day, grow big all night... Every night, 7 days a week. Train hard. Live large. Sleep deep. Dream big. With Animal PM.

Nice!!!

mritter3
07-15-10, 2:48 pm
Very cool ad for a solid addition to the animal lineup.

Razor
07-15-10, 3:55 pm
I love how the ad has the Breach feel behind the can

Couldn't have said that better myself. Simply awesome ad. The font the color. Beautiful.

intoodeep25
07-15-10, 7:34 pm
pretty cool ad. straight to the point

Shukin
07-15-10, 8:57 pm
"Dream Big."

Very inspirational! I even like the way he is sitting, it is my favorite thinking position during my bm's.
Once again, another great ad.

S

twoheadedboy
07-15-10, 11:39 pm
PM is just unbelievable. There is nothing else like it. There is no one who couldn't benefit from this product; you're either super busy and need it to allow your strength and focus to match your desire, or you're dedicating your life to training and can use it to kick your recovery up a notch. It's just unbelievable, I can't say enough about this product.

MR.TeachFreak
07-15-10, 11:48 pm
Great ad. Def makes me want to go out and get some. So is this going to be a new style for animal products for awhile? Or just PM?

Universal Rep
07-16-10, 2:28 pm
Very inspirational! I even like the way he is sitting, it is my favorite thinking position during my bm's.
Once again, another great ad.

S

Did I mention PM increases sleep by 4223%???

Razor
07-16-10, 3:02 pm

very true!

Universal Rep
07-16-10, 3:41 pm
very true!

PM builds muscle and burns fat!

C.Coronato
07-16-10, 4:39 pm
Great ad U!

Shukin
07-16-10, 10:07 pm

Hell, I hope I wake up after it... Or maybe not, if it's a good dream.

Waiting for my order, should be here in the next day or so.
S