PDA

View Full Version : Places to Eat: Atlantic City

c-doll
07-15-10, 2:46 pm
I'm heading up to AC on Friday with a group of friends for a bachelor party. Looking for some recommendations for restaurants. I'm curious if there are any "hole in the wall" type places where you can get good food for a good price. I'm not exactly ballin on a budget, but I'm not thrilled about overpaying to eat at places in the hotel. Breakfast is of special interest to me, I'll wake up before those that choose to sleep, and need to eat. We're staying at Harrah's.

Thanks.

Universal Rep
07-15-10, 2:51 pm
I'm heading up to AC on Friday with a group of friends for a bachelor party. Looking for some recommendations for restaurants. I'm curious if there are any "hole in the wall" type places where you can get good food for a good price. I'm not exactly ballin on a budget, but I'm not thrilled about overpaying to eat at places in the hotel. Breakfast is of special interest to me, I'll wake up before those that choose to sleep, and need to eat. We're staying at Harrah's.

Thanks.

Talk to G... I think he might be familiar with that area...

G Diesel
07-15-10, 2:56 pm
My old stomping grounds...

For pizza, Tony's Baltimore Grill. So much history in that place--real Atlantic City. An iconic spot. Sinatra would eat there when in town.

Another such place is White House for hoagies or subs or whatever you call them geographically. Also awesome and iconic as well.

Angelo's Fairmount Tavern is the best for a traditional old school Italian meal.

That isn't really bodybuilding diet food, but AC isn't so much that kind of place. But you can find good Sushi, Vietnamese, Mexican and the like if you are so inclined.

If you are going to train while there, the Brigantine Fitness Center is less than 2 miles from Harrah's. http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=31447

Peace, G

c-doll
07-15-10, 3:27 pm
My old stomping grounds...

For pizza, Tony's Baltimore Grill. So much history in that place--real Atlantic City. An iconic spot. Sinatra would eat there when in town.

Another such place is White House for hoagies or subs or whatever you call them geographically. Also awesome and iconic as well.

Angelo's Fairmount Tavern is the best for a traditional old school Italian meal.

That isn't really bodybuilding diet food, but AC isn't so much that kind of place. But you can find good Sushi, Vietnamese, Mexican and the like if you are so inclined.

If you are going to train while there, the Brigantine Fitness Center is less than 2 miles from Harrah's. http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=31447

Peace, G

Thanks for the recommendations. Will keep them in mind. As for training, probably decide tomorrow when packing whether or not I will train. I have one buddy who might be down. We'll see...