PDA

View Full Version : Supportin' The House

Universal Rep
07-15-10, 9:21 am
To support The House as he prepares for the first obstacle on his Road to Olympia, Corporate is gonna make a special t-shirt, "Bring The House Down". This will be made available to those Animals who show up to support The House and who attend the ABC event that Sunday here...

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=31916

So if you're gonna come, post here as Corporate needs an accurate headcount... And t-shirt size. Thanks fellas. Now let's get behind The House and show him some love.

Universal Repstress
07-15-10, 3:47 pm
Cant wait to see the t-shirt. Sounds awesome.

Universal Rep
07-15-10, 3:48 pm
Cant wait to see the t-shirt. Sounds awesome.

Gotta attend the ABC event in East Hartford. Why, you thinkin' of driving? Don't take the minivan. I need it that weekend for the antiquing.

AntoineV
07-15-10, 3:49 pm
I want to support the HOUSE!!!

Universal Rep
07-15-10, 3:50 pm
I want to support the HOUSE!!!

You thinkin' of driving down?

PIJW
would love to attend but being in KC makes it hard

Universal Repstress
Gotta attend the ABC event in East Hartford. Why, you thinkin' of driving? Don't take the minivan. I need it that weekend for the antiquing.

You know how I feel about you antiquing without me!

Mr. Dead
07-15-10, 3:51 pm
Nice!!! Definitely wish I was on the East Coast for this!!!

Universal Rep
07-15-10, 3:52 pm
You know how I feel about you antiquing without me!

True. Too true. But I need a weekend away from you... I need to recover.

Mr. Dead
07-15-10, 3:56 pm
True. Too true. But I need a weekend away from you... I need to recover.

They have medication, for that...

Universal Rep
07-15-10, 3:56 pm
They have medication, for that...

I need that too. Fedex?

AntoineV
07-15-10, 3:57 pm
I need a private jet!

Mr. Dead
07-15-10, 3:58 pm
I need that too. Fedex?

Nope... Brown...

naturalguy
07-15-10, 4:02 pm
That is going to be a sweet shirt

Universal Rep
07-15-10, 4:03 pm
That is going to be a sweet shirt

Agreed. It's gonna be a nice keepsake and free to those who sign up and attend the ABC. Can't beat free...

B. Rowe
07-15-10, 5:06 pm
Agreed. It's gonna be a nice keepsake and free to those who sign up and attend the ABC. Can't beat free...

Well to be technical, paying them to wear it would beat just giving it away for free. BUT seeing as they are going to get to train with/ask the House questions at the ABC i guess thats a double freebie which in return makes this an AWESOME event.

Universal Rep
07-15-10, 5:18 pm
Well to be technical, paying them to wear it would beat just giving it away for free. BUT seeing as they are going to get to train with/ask the House questions at the ABC i guess thats a double freebie which in return makes this an AWESOME event.

You're a seasoned competitive BBer too, BR... And you're gonna be there as well, right?

FITGYM
07-15-10, 9:35 pm
I'll be at the jersey ABC w The House...

B. Rowe
07-15-10, 10:19 pm
You're a seasoned competitive BBer too, BR... And you're gonna be there as well, right?

Yes I will, but thats not to say that I wont personally be on pins and needles listening and watching the every move of the other seasoned vets that will be in attendance.

mritter3
07-16-10, 8:04 am

thats awesome...cant beat free for sure.