View Full Version : Get lean, get big

doyle369
07-16-10, 9:40 am
My profile

Age - 19

Gender - male

Weight - 61kg

Height - 6 Foot

I am not that big. as you can see below.

http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww62/doyle369/2m5josk-1.jpg

This is what I would love to look like

http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww62/doyle369/21e2avp.jpg

http://giftchooser.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/20071024-mens-health-mag.jpg

I basically need a routine and diet.. I am thinking

a 3 day split

I really want a lush stomach, 6 pack. So will you also be able to help me out with some exercises for that and when I should be doing them.

Also.. what do you think of my diet?

What you think?

Meal 1

protein shake

2eggs

2 slices of granary toast

glass of orange juice

Meal 2

100g chicken breast

50g brown rice

10g olive oil

Piece of fruit

Meal 3

100g chicken breast

50g brown rice

10g olive oil

Piece of fruit

Meal 4

100g brown pasta

2 tins tuna

Pasta sauce

Train

PWO

protein shake

Meal 5

1 large baked potato

baked beans

cottage cheese

Meal 6

50g peanut butter

2 slices of toast

Thanks

So what I need

Workout
Ab routine (plus when I should do them + how many)
Diet

Thanks

Legacy
07-16-10, 9:56 am
I know you want a workout routine, an ab routine, and a diet. First thing I am going to tell you bro is start from the beginning and build your foundation. Do not worry so much about finding the perfect routine right now or the perfect diet. What you need to do is start with the basics from a training standpoint; heavy, compound, and power movements. This will give you that solid foundation of muscle on your body. Once you start building that foundation after a few years, then you can start tweaking things to attain the physique you want. As for abs bro, you don't need to do anything special. Cable crunches and some hanging leg raises will do the trick.

Your diet looks pretty good, however for meal 5, I would take out the cottage cheese and add something like fish in there. But again, your still 19, your body is still growing and you don't have to be on a perfect diet. Feed the machine.

I am gonna be blunt with you man, this game takes a while. To change your body and attain the pics you want to look like won't happen over night. There is no perfect diet, training plan, or ab routine; its all based on what works for you. Your 19, now is a perfect time for trial and error so you can learn the most about how your body reacts.

LegendKillerJosh
07-16-10, 12:31 pm
I know you want a workout routine, an ab routine, and a diet. First thing I am going to tell you bro is start from the beginning and build your foundation. Do not worry so much about finding the perfect routine right now or the perfect diet. What you need to do is start with the basics from a training standpoint; heavy, compound, and power movements. This will give you that solid foundation of muscle on your body. Once you start building that foundation after a few years, then you can start tweaking things to attain the physique you want. As for abs bro, you don't need to do anything special. Cable crunches and some hanging leg raises will do the trick.

Your diet looks pretty good, however for meal 5, I would take out the cottage cheese and add something like fish in there. But again, your still 19, your body is still growing and you don't have to be on a perfect diet. Feed the machine.

I am gonna be blunt with you man, this game takes a while. To change your body and attain the pics you want to look like won't happen over night. There is no perfect diet, training plan, or ab routine; its all based on what works for you. Your 19, now is a perfect time for trial and error so you can learn the most about how your body reacts.

Legacy nailed it. Right now you should be focused on building a solid foundation. And there is no easy or quick way. It's going to take years of heavy weight lifting and heavy food consumption to pack on slabs of muscle. Once you have accomplished that, you can worry about fine tuning your diet and training to get a really ripped physique.