PDA

View Full Version : Taking Back What's MINE

m.u.l.e.
07-16-10, 1:02 pm
For almost 3 years now I have worked in a Distributin Center and have been one of the top throwers for most of that time period. I have maintained a training regimen throughout even though I work 4 12 hour days most of time. I have lost 60 lbs without trying to because in this job you never stop moving weight and your body. It's quite literally weight training all night so I haven't been able to focus on competitions in all this time. Not anymore! I'm making the sacrifice instead of excuses and doing what I have to to get back into shape for some form of strength competitions within the next year. Pray as hard for me as you train so that I can take back what's MINE...

C.Coronato
07-16-10, 1:31 pm
Welcome my man. You seem to have an awesome out look. What are you plans?

m.u.l.e.
07-18-10, 10:27 am
I live in the panhandle area of Florida so there's everything from Panama City, Tallahassee, Gainsville and so much more that I can look into for local events in state. I can even reach Georgia and Alabama competitions fairly easily. I'm just going to look and see what all's available, what I can afford and give myself plenty of time to do it. Thanks for all the support that you guys and this give. I'll let y'all know as soon as I find out exactly what I'm going to do.

m.u.l.e.
11-11-10, 2:24 pm
I have a guest spot open to me for a christian strength team to do a deadlift exhibition. I have posted this in another thread but seeing the interest here I didn't want to leave anyone out who wants to be in the know. I'll be sending them an e-mail soon and they'll contact me when they're in the area so we can coordinate time place and what all we'll be doing. Let yall know something as soon as I do.