PDA

View Full Version : EFAs in Pak

Fearless Rabbit
07-18-10, 1:21 pm
This idea came across my mind.. Wouldn`t it be great if Pak had some EFAs in it? In small quantities, just like it has EAAs from liver tab. Not nearly enough to be a full dose, but does the work then you come short on Nitro for example. Keeps you going until your next can arrives.

Putting some essential quantities of EFAs in Pak would make this comprehensive product even better. Covers all your basics. And, after all, when you swallow 11 tablets, couple more would not be a problem :-D

What you guys think?

Muscleguy93
07-18-10, 2:25 pm
Pak had EFAs in it, but then they made the new pak and took out the EFAs and put in more Aminos/Anti-oxidants.

Fearless Rabbit
07-18-10, 3:37 pm
Any special reason why they took EFAs out?

Aggression
07-19-10, 8:23 am
Any special reason why they took EFAs out?

Animal Omega serves all your EFA needs.

Fearless Rabbit
07-19-10, 8:28 am
So does Nitro on all your EAA needs, but Pak still has some small quantities, nevertheless.

Aggression
07-19-10, 8:35 am
So does Nitro on all your EAA needs, but Pak still has some small quantities, nevertheless.

Though you are correct, I wouldn't use Pak as your sole source of EAA's. Just as I never used Pak as my sole source of EFA's.

J-Dawg
07-19-10, 9:06 am
Animal Pak is a potent and complete multi-vitamin and performance pack for bodybuilders and over the years has undergone slight updates to keep up with new research and ingredients. We felt that with the birth of Animal Omega--a complete and targeted EFA supplement for bodybuilders--that ingredients such as high potency antioxidants, would be more of an ideal fit in Animal Pak. When it comes to EFAs, bodybuilders need to consume high enough doses to tap into their real benefits and Animal Omega is the pack for this.

Here's a good thread on Animal Omega: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=32417