07-19-10, 2:37 am
do you go go out for runs?

when is it best to go out for a run

days off?

thanks

Robin
07-19-10, 6:07 am
Hi

I run in the morning, and are trying to have at least 8 hours inbetween my running and my liftning.
I canīt recall where I heard this, But with that time inbetween training sessions, I can run all out so that I dont have to "save" energi for my liftning. So I personally fell I get more out of my week this way.

Robin

theharjmann
07-19-10, 7:03 am
do you go go out for runs?

when is it best to go out for a run

days off?

thanks

What is your goal?

To get fit? To compete in a bodybuilding contest? To be a football player?

Ray Luv
07-20-10, 6:54 am
Be careful as a bodybuilder running to hard. This is most important after leg workouts. I tore my Achilles and two surgeries later my shit is still jacked. Wrap them up if do decide to run hard.

Aggression
07-20-10, 9:21 am
I used to wake up early and head out to run during the spring. I'd run 2-3 miles, head home to shower up and eat, then head to work. I would then train with weights at 5pm.

Legacy
07-20-10, 10:03 am
I used to wake up early and head out to run during the spring. I'd run 2-3 miles, head home to shower up and eat, then head to work. I would then train with weights at 5pm.

If your just looking to do cardio and not specifically run, nothing like a nice morning bike ride outside. I am never one to do cardio at the gym, I hate it. I think the best cardio is going outside and doing something.