PDA

View Full Version : Is this a good stack for size and strength gains

GoveyGov
07-19-10, 2:43 am
Hey Animals
Just ordered stak, M-stak and universal storm looking to take my training to next level and get some great gains in strength and size. I've used M-stak and stak before although separate to each other and liked the results never used storm before but hear good things. last few months for financial reasons I could not splash out on supplements only able to get cheap basic muti vit and protein powder but I got my diet in order recently and seen good gains just from good diet and concentrating more on technique and form when lifting then just lifting as heavy as I can.
I know lots of you have used stak, m-stak together but with storm added. can I expect to see great results?
any advice or info would be great
cheers guys.

Aggression
07-19-10, 8:20 am
Sounds like a great stack. Just be sure you have your diet in check and you'll see some good gains. With M-stak, it only works well when you're eating enough, so eat up. And hit the weights hard. The products work. The results will depend on your effort.

C.Coronato
07-20-10, 9:58 am
Agreed with Aggression, hows the diet looking? As that is one of the main factors in growth.