PDA

View Full Version : which pack for minimal size gain?

iamkikkoman
07-19-10, 3:13 am
Basically... i want to get stronger, but the last thing i want is to get really big, even if it is all muscle. So i want to avoid any packs with cell volumizers and creatine. i know that no matter what, as i get stronger, i'm going to get bigger. but which pack(s) would be best if i want to gain as much strength as i possibly can, with minimal size gain??

btw, i already take paks and have started cuts for the first time. I'm already changing up my diet and my workout to help me get stronger and lose body fat.

thanks

Aggression
07-19-10, 8:19 am
This is sort of an odd post here, brother. When gaining strength, you'll naturally gain size. I guess the best thing to do would be to watch your diet. Get yourself on a very strict diet so that you'll gain minimal fat and small amounts of lean muscle over time. Paks aren't really going to help you here.

AntoineV
07-19-10, 12:53 pm
If you want to gain PURE strenght while not gaining that much size.... you should check up your training and diet... supplements, even if it has creatine or NO products in it won't blow you up if you do strenght training and eat at maintenance level.

Strenght training is anything below 5 reps... and avoid isolation movement. For diet you should eat enough to not lose weight, but not too much so you gain weight.

Creatine increases strenght... so a scoop of shock therapy before your workout will actually prime your nervous system with the stimulants (nervous system play a really huge role in strenght) and the creatine will also give you power.

iamkikkoman
07-19-10, 3:25 pm
So you guys are saying that as long as i keep to a strict diet and exercise, i shouldnt worry about getting really big while i get stronger??

thanks, these answers kinda help... like i said, i know that no matter what i will get bigger. i was just afraid that some of the supplements would really blow me up.

so that being said... which supplement pack would you guys suggest if i decide to try one intensify my strength training?? i take animal paks only because i like to at least have all those vitamins and antioxidants... the animal supplements that mainly help with strength are pump, nitro, m-stak, stak, and test, right?? so which one is recommended if i want to take one (i have never taken any supplements before, besides animal cuts which i am just taking now)

Aggression
07-19-10, 3:27 pm
I would look into Pump

iamkikkoman
07-19-10, 8:01 pm
k cool, so i think i will try pump in a couple weeks... one question about it though..

i know that pump has creatine in it, and i dont know much about creatine.. but i have heard that my muscles/strength will gain a dependency on it... so if i took pump for a month or two, will i really lose a lot of the strength that i gained if i were to stop taking it??

MonTanaMusCle
07-21-10, 4:32 am
k cool, so i think i will try pump in a couple weeks... one question about it though..

i know that pump has creatine in it, and i dont know much about creatine.. but i have heard that my muscles/strength will gain a dependency on it... so if i took pump for a month or two, will i really lose a lot of the strength that i gained if i were to stop taking it??

Oh geez. . . please stop listening to outsiders about creatine. . . lol. . .creatine basicaly holds water in the muscle. so no your muscles wont create ANY form of dependency. . as mentioned above your diet will determine strength gained / lost. But i agree with looking into pump it will up your strength with minimal weight gain. . .

IronWilson
07-21-10, 11:14 am
Creatine in and of itself does not really increase the size of muscles (besides making you hold water). What creatine does, essentially, is allow you to get out that extra rep or two. This can benefit you in your quest to become stronger. As a result, you will not lose your ability to lift the weight after you come off of it.

And if you don't want to take it because someone said you will get hooked on it or that your liver will explode or whatever, consider the fact that creatine is in a lot of the foods that we eat, such as beef. I was the same when I first started working out. I was afraid to take creatine. Everyone told me about all of these side effects that I know now are just simply not true. I don't know where these people get all of this crap, but it is all made up.

As was said before, it all comes down to diet. Just eat enough to maintain your current muscle size I suppose?

Also if you don't mind me asking, why do you not want to increase the size of your muscles? It is the only way you are going to get stronger. Are you afraid that you are going to end up looking like the bodybuilders in ads in the bodybuilding magazines?

iamkikkoman
07-22-10, 1:08 pm
thank everyone for the help... i'll definitely look into trying pump soon..

and wilson, i know that i'm not gonna get huge like the bodybuilders you see in pics.. and i know that my muscles HAVE to get bigger if i want to get stronger. I just prefer to have a more lean look than a bulky one. Also, i've seen cases where one guy looks pretty bulky and looked like quite a powerhouse, and then another guy looked a lot leaner and he was stronger than the bulky guy. I guess the guy had more condensed muscles than the bulky guy?

IronWilson
07-22-10, 3:06 pm
thank everyone for the help... i'll definitely look into trying pump soon..

and wilson, i know that i'm not gonna get huge like the bodybuilders you see in pics.. and i know that my muscles HAVE to get bigger if i want to get stronger. I just prefer to have a more lean look than a bulky one. Also, i've seen cases where one guy looks pretty bulky and looked like quite a powerhouse, and then another guy looked a lot leaner and he was stronger than the bulky guy. I guess the guy had more condensed muscles than the bulky guy?

So you want aesthetics huh? Well that is pretty much what we are all after. And whether you look like a bulky guy or a long and lean guy who is stronger is all defined by genetics. I suggest that you try to put on size and then cut to get lean. The end result will be a muscular and cut physique. Fitness models and bodybuilders have the same routines, except the fitness model's routine might include more cardio.

All I'm saying is, you have to build a muscular base to attain the look that you want. So build your muscles up, then cut bodyfat. Simple as that.

D-Kev
07-23-10, 12:24 am
You've come to the wrong place if you want minimal size gain, lol...
Seriously...lift hard, eat a clean lean mass diet and do some cardio.