PDA

View Full Version : my gma is on animal

xlionx
07-19-10, 12:19 pm
sooo the post says it all.....my gma always asked me what is this animal why are the cans all over why are you always wearin the tshirt and i explained that its my supps gma.So i came over to visit her and she was laid up on the couch in a cast and she explained how knees were bad and the gave out on her and she fell and broke her shoulder.So i was sitting there thinkin bout so i bought her a couple cans of the flex she looked at me like i was crazy.Anyway she started it anyway she went for her follow up and the doctor says she was healing way faster then normal and she told me her knees havent bothered in awhile..i told my traing partner the story when we were training and he was rollin on the ground at the gym laughin,"you and your gma are all hoped up on animal" and he just kept laughin.

So hats off to you cats at univ.and animal from me and MY GMA!lol peace

AntoineV
07-19-10, 12:49 pm
sooo the post says it all.....my gma always asked me what is this animal why are the cans all over why are you always wearin the tshirt and i explained that its my supps gma.So i came over to visit her and she was laid up on the couch in a cast and she explained how knees were bad and the gave out on her and she fell and broke her shoulder.So i was sitting there thinkin bout so i bought her a couple cans of the flex she looked at me like i was crazy.Anyway she started it anyway she went for her follow up and the doctor says she was healing way faster then normal and she told me her knees havent bothered in awhile..i told my traing partner the story when we were training and he was rollin on the ground at the gym laughin,"you and your gma are all hoped up on animal" and he just kept laughin.

So hats off to you cats at univ.and animal from me and MY GMA!lol peace

Awesome. In no long she will be able to squat 3 plates.

G Diesel
07-19-10, 12:53 pm
Awesome. In no long she will be able to squat 3 plates.

Haha. All kidding aside, this is proof positive that Flex works. Hope your Grandma continues to feel better, xlionx.

Peace, G

AntoineV
07-19-10, 12:57 pm
Haha. All kidding aside, this is proof positive that Flex works. Hope your Grandma continues to feel better, xlionx.

Peace, G

I've only heard good things about Animal Flex. From bad knees to strong knees and bad shoulders to strong shoulders... I have mine in mail. Can't wait to try it!

B. Rowe
07-19-10, 1:02 pm
Love the flex, and it is so much easier than having to buy three different products to get a similar combination. Best of luck to you gma and her recovery and to you and your training.

J-Dawg
07-19-10, 1:06 pm
That's awesome to hear. From the young to old alike, benefiting from Animal supps, haha.

xlionx
07-19-10, 1:08 pm
deff good stuff deff a supp alot of cats overlook by far...like i said much love

C.Coronato
07-20-10, 10:06 am
Awesome story my man. I wish her more success with Flex!

Birdman
07-20-10, 10:09 am
Great story bro, my mom takes Flex as well and swears by it.

Universal Rep
07-20-10, 10:11 am
deff good stuff deff a supp alot of cats overlook by far...like i said much love

Awesome, great to hear. I'm glad it worked for her. Truth is, we get this question a lot as reps... Whether older people who don't lift can use Flex and benefit. Of course they can. Your grandma is an example of that. At places like BB.com, Flex is the #1 joint supp, so there is a very loyal following for Animal Flex. Maybe that's why it won "Joint Supplement of the Year" every year, for four years straight... Animal Flex is nominated again for the same award this year as well.

Littlefry
07-20-10, 11:40 am
Thats a great story!

Flex is underrated by alot of people, but this proves it works.

Universal Repstress
07-21-10, 8:48 am
That is definitely awesome to hear. Flex is a solid product not just for the lifting folk.