PDA

View Full Version : The Olympia Cage: Theme?

Beach91
07-22-10, 8:48 am
Hey Guys, has a theme been picked or discussed yet? is there going to be one?

I figure used the cage to push the Breach big time, you could do a white out theme,

use white bars on the cage, with black n white posters of the breach series spread out everywhere

It would fit with the re-release of the white Pimp hats, and the latest Breach T thats avail. for a limited time.

It would standout at the Expo, with all the animals in white, you could come out with an LE white with black lettering iconic as well as a white LE hat with an iconic embrodiery on it tieing in the iconic labelling on the PM cans, possibly come out with a new legacy T with Wrath or Vinny featured

and setup the inside of the cage as if it were a scene from the breach

theres my 20 cents worth of ideas for the morning

naturalguy
08-02-10, 1:35 pm
Interesting idea

Mr. Dead
08-02-10, 1:38 pm
Interesting idea

x2...

Razor
08-02-10, 1:55 pm
A Breach theme is definitely a must (whether this year or the next) since it is the newest campaign.

FITGYM
08-02-10, 8:29 pm
"Bring The House Down" banner in the cage

Legacy
08-02-10, 11:37 pm
I still like the idea of a prison theme for the Olympia. I still think the military theme at the other show was bitchin. Straight hard core animal.

Mr. Dead
08-03-10, 1:02 pm
"Bring The House Down" banner in the cage

^^^^^^^
This...

elizabethtusaad
08-12-10, 10:29 am
Wow...great to see the new Olympia Cage: Theme is an awesome looking.

Vinny G
08-12-10, 10:27 pm
Hey Guys, has a theme been picked or discussed yet? is there going to be one?

I figure used the cage to push the Breach big time, you could do a white out theme,

use white bars on the cage, with black n white posters of the breach series spread out everywhere

It would fit with the re-release of the white Pimp hats, and the latest Breach T thats avail. for a limited time.

It would standout at the Expo, with all the animals in white, you could come out with an LE white with black lettering iconic as well as a white LE hat with an iconic embrodiery on it tieing in the iconic labelling on the PM cans, possibly come out with a new legacy T with Wrath or Vinny featured

and setup the inside of the cage as if it were a scene from the breach

theres my 20 cents worth of ideas for the morning

anything VINNY will never happen....so stop asking LOL

princehappy
08-14-10, 7:36 am
I still love the idea of a theme in prison for the Olympia. I still think that a military theme to the next show was bitchin. Straight animals hard core.I walk on the fringe of the iron game, then come with me on the ride of your life. If you do, you'll have something that is impossible to buy and very difficult to find - my respect.

Beach91
08-14-10, 2:50 pm
anything VINNY will never happen....so stop asking LOL

No way brother, you are everything this sport should represent - honest, hardworking, down to earth - much respect goes out to you and all youve done and accomplished and how u help others on the forvm

rev8ball
08-23-10, 12:23 pm
The Agent Orange thread got me thinking (dangerous, I know):

Not a prison theme, but an insane asylum theme. Since the Cage is always made of dark and dreary colors, what a wild change for the staff to wear orange jump suits, a la Hannibal Lecter.

Just sayin'.......

Mr. Dead
08-23-10, 12:26 pm
The Agent Orange thread got me thinking (dangerous, I know):

Not a prison theme, but an insane asylum theme. Since the Cage is always made of dark and dreary colors, what a wild change for the staff to wear orange jump suits, a la Hannibal Lecter.

Just sayin'.......

Did you remember your meds, this morning...??? *LOL* But, actually, that sounds kinda cool...

rev8ball
08-23-10, 12:40 pm
Did you remember your meds, this morning...???

rev8ball, aka Howlin' Mad Murdock......

Mr. Dead
08-23-10, 1:56 pm
rev8ball, aka Howlin' Mad Murdock......

[Face, B.A., and Murdoch are squeezed into the back seat of a car]
Murdock: There isn't room for four of us?
B.A. Baracus: What? What do you mean four, sucker?
[grabs him]
B.A. Baracus: There's three of us, you fool!
Face: Better say three, Murdock, or he's going to bounce you down the hyphenated line.

Mr. Dead
09-09-10, 1:19 pm
I'm guessin' maybe more of a " 'HAWK" theme...
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=33184

Universal Rep
09-09-10, 1:28 pm
I'm guessin' maybe more of a " 'HAWK" theme...
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=33184

Wouldn't be a bad guess...

Mr. Dead
09-09-10, 1:39 pm
Wouldn't be a bad guess...

*LOL*