PDA

View Full Version : Training Routines

The Misfit
07-23-10, 6:22 am
For myself, training is an area of great interest (second to nutrition). I am constantly seeking to expand my understanding of such and the many methods that go about.

I belong to another forum. Having stumbled across a great training thread, I thought it suitable that I share it with those who share a similar interest or are just looking for something to read.

Link: Training Routines (http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=10456)

Contents:

Tris

Delt blast

The Russian Conjugate System of Periodization Applied to MMA Fight Training

No gym training

How to train yourself:
a. Volume training (Traditional or GVT)
b. Reduced level volume training
c. HIT
d. Hard-gainer style training

Off-season routine

Martial arts

Massive G's old 3/1 split

Withallthatiscontainedintheabove,Istillbelievethet riedandtruebasicsarepinnacle

J-Dawg
07-23-10, 9:09 am
It never hurts to expand ones knowledge of lifting/training. We can't know everything there is by ourselves and should continually read and learn from others to see if there are new ideas that can be incorporated into what we already are doing.

The Misfit
07-24-10, 3:39 am
It never hurts to expand ones knowledge of lifting/training. We can't know everything there is by ourselves and should continually read and learn from others to see if there are new ideas that can be incorporated into what we already are doing.

Agreed. Knowledge is power.

blaine
07-24-10, 2:43 pm
great articles. I am getting fair results from my routines. With this i hope to get more when i drop my maa training and stick to lifting. Starting my little bro out in the gym, this article reinforced my idea of having him sticking to the basics; squat, deadlift, bench and miltary press. thanks

The Misfit
07-24-10, 3:33 pm
great articles. I am getting fair results from my routines. With this i hope to get more when i drop my maa training and stick to lifting. Starting my little bro out in the gym, this article reinforced my idea of having him sticking to the basics; squat, deadlift, bench and miltary press. thanks

You're welcome.