PDA

View Full Version : vaccum pose

Joseph V
07-25-10, 2:40 am
i shouldnt train abs i guess since they wil become to blocky for the vaccuum pose or should i ?

Legacy
07-25-10, 10:28 am
i shouldnt train abs i guess since they wil become to blocky for the vaccuum pose or should i ?

You should still train abs, but in order to do the vacuum pose you really gotta practice the pose. Doesn't happen overnight. Arnold used a certain technique to do it. He would sit on the ground on his hands and kness and suck his stomach in as far as he could and would hold it for 30 seconds. Do sets of this to work on the vacuum pose.

Joseph V
07-25-10, 3:20 pm
thats the one move i really really wanna master because i know mostly nobody can do or they just dont give a shit about it ..i just feel that i love this pose more then a double front bicep pose..lmao and i feel bringing it back will have people doing it any time soon once i can master it ofcourse

Legacy
07-25-10, 5:44 pm
thats the one move i really really wanna master because i know mostly nobody can do or they just dont give a shit about it ..i just feel that i love this pose more then a double front bicep pose..lmao and i feel bringing it back will have people doing it any time soon once i can master it ofcourse

Classic posing is a lost art, and your rarely see it anymore. Mike Liberatore is the one guy who can pull it off. He has great symmetry and can make any classic shot look great. I personally think the arms straight over your head with your wrists curled is a great pose, very hard to do and you need that good arm development for it.

This is from Arnold "blow out all your breath, suck in your stomach as far as possible, then try to hold this for 15-20 seconds" Its what he did to practice the vacuum pose.

Joseph V
07-26-10, 6:03 am
the day i step on stage thats my goal..bring some of these lost arts back..frank zane vaccum pose..sergio olivias signature shot..stuff like that..i wanna make judges get wowed by me and thats how i think it will happen the day i make my appearance.