Arms: 16.3 inches
Legs: 24.3 inches
Chest 42.0 inches

1 RM

Squat:170kg
Deadlift: 190kg
Bench: 110kg
Shoulder Press: 85kg

been training and bulk dieting properly a year and half now and gone from about 9.5 stone to 12.5 stone...im pretty pleased with that lads. My plan is to enter my first competition a year from now and really set myself a decent standard. If you guys have any advice for me in regards to competitons in the UK and my suited weight catorgory aswell as general critisisms, techniques and dieting tips for people like me that would be awsome. Ill take some pictures during the week. Look forward to hearing from you all...

C.Coronato
07-26-10, 10:11 am
Welcome for sure my man. Your in a good place absolutely. Thats some awesome progress you have going on.

Tanji
07-26-10, 1:24 pm
Cheers mate! Means alot to see the guys up top are cool and take the time out for others. You cant really say that with many sports these days. Best of luck with all your competitons!

Tanji
07-26-10, 1:48 pm
Meal 1)100g porridge oats with water
2 whole eggs 6 egg whites with brown multisead toast and olive spread
Meal 2) Mass Gainer Shake (reflex instant whey) 53grams protien 50 gram carb (pre-workout)

Meal 3) Mass Gainer Shake (reflex instant whey) 53grams protien 50 gram carb (post- workout)

Meal 4) 8oz Chicken Breast 8oz White Potato with Olive Oil and a little mayo

Meal 5) 8 oz Chicken Breast 7oz Sweet Potato with Olive Oil and little mayo

Meal 6 )7oz Tilapia with Brown Rice and Green Beans

Meal 7 optional) 4 Wheatabix with 400 ml semi-skimmed milk

Daily suppliments- Animal Pak, Black Powder (pre-workout formula), Reflex Instant Mass and Bodytronics Creatine Monohydrate (week 2 of cycle)

Hope this gives you more of an idea of my program

Daily Suppliement

theharjmann
07-27-10, 6:17 am
Alright.

Personally i would tweak the diet to include some fats.

Also, im not a huge fan of wheat. And being from south asian descent, which im assuming you also are from your name, it may be an idea to get rid of this and replace it with another form of carb - i have replaced my weetabix meal with oatabix.

Also, thats quite a lot of carbs pre bed. I would have a higher consistency of fats and protein and a lot less carbs.

But thats just me. Maybe this works for you.

Post some pics up.

theharjmann
07-27-10, 5:40 pm
you can create a photobucket account and upload pics there.

or on facebook?

Tanji
07-27-10, 8:04 pm
cheers pal sorry didnt get time to do it tonight will try tomorrow after work

theharjmann
07-28-10, 4:40 am
No worries. This is an excellent site and forum. It has helped me loads in my training and still continues to do so. The articles on training and diet are fooking amazing. I strongly suggest you read them all-excellent motivation.

Another good forum to get on is www.uk-muscle.co.uk in order to get info on UK shows etc. Its not as censored as this site, but once you learn to sieve out the shizzle a lot of the keyboard warriors like to chat its also very helpful.

My username on that one is hsmann87.

Peace

Tanji
08-04-10, 6:07 pm
pulled 440 pounds today on deadlift, felt pretty good. Gunna attempt to lean out for the holiday drop to about 12 stone let see how it looks. Any tips for effective fat loss?