PDA

View Full Version : *UK* Stepping into the game, CALLING ALL UK BODYBUILDERS *UK*

Tanji
07-26-10, 1:33 pm
Hi My names Nish,

Just posted up a journey page with my basic information on there, feel free to check it out and give a little advice. Im desperate to get into the UK scene but have no idea as to how, when and where. I also could use some tips on a good weight catogory to enter myself into as i have no idea of a personal realistic goal. Please check out my journey page to see my current stats...Cheers Fella

theharjmann
07-27-10, 6:10 am
Hi My names Nish,

Just posted up a journey page with my basic information on there, feel free to check it out and give a little advice. Im desperate to get into the UK scene but have no idea as to how, when and where. I also could use some tips on a good weight catogory to enter myself into as i have no idea of a personal realistic goal. Please check out my journey page to see my current stats...Cheers Fella

Alright mate.

What are ur stats?

Are you natural/assisted? There are 3 main UK federations

NPA & BNBF are natural
UKBFF is the drug one

Tanji
07-27-10, 6:29 am
Current Stats

Height; 5'7
Weight: 12.7 stone
Arms: 16.3 inches
Legs: 24.3 inches
Chest 42.0 inches

1 RM

Squat:170kg
Deadlift: 190kg
Bench: 110kg
Shoulder Press: 85kg

Whats your opinion mate

theharjmann
07-27-10, 10:19 am
check:
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=32581

and put the above link into your forum signature. makes it a lot easier to find. lol

Tanji
07-27-10, 11:51 am
Cheers for that haha, by the way I plan to compete naturally for now just taking pictures now whats the best way to get them up on here?