PDA

View Full Version : Throwing up, again.

Junior
07-26-10, 3:28 pm
Wassup fellas. Just need some advice on something. I read upon this and searched many threads about this. So here it goes

When I train my chest, I train like an animal I'd say. My favorite part of the muscle and look forward every time I work my chest out. 2 months ago, while training heavy and hard (which is how I train, and believe I was on the HRT program), had the feeling of throwing up. Waited a minute, went to the bathroom and threw up. Immediately went to search more information about this. I read a thread on here that it was being said I was reaching passed my intensity and that it was a good thing. Today again, I threw up again.

Before I ask you guys is it normal, and if I'm at the right track, I'll give you guys an insight on my diet. My diet is on point. Literally. Oatmeal, peanut butter, wheat bread, fish, meat, brown rice, fruits, vegetables, nuts, and other food that I read that is essential and good for you. I do count my calories as well. My sleep? 6-8 hrs a day, no less no more. I feel great and I don't feel tired, groggy, or any of those type of feelings. What do I take? EEA's, fish oil, shakes when I can not eat, pack, pump, etc. The necessary things to take. I'm also 20 years old. Gains have been great as well!

I think I covered most questions that I will be asked on here. I'm doing cardio since it's the summer if that has any relevance. I do change up my routine as well, different exercises, whether it is compound or isolated. Now my question is, is it normal? Am I training right and at the right track? Feel free to ask any questions. Just want to here advice from experienced lifters as well as knowledgeable lifters. Thanks.

Aggression
07-26-10, 4:00 pm
Throwing up from an intense workout on occasion is one thing. When it becomes a regular occurrence, its something else. What is your preWO meal, and what time do you have it compared to when you hit the gym?

Mr. Dead
07-26-10, 4:07 pm
Any changes to your pre-workout supps...??? And, if you have a shake pre-workout, do you mix it with milk or water...???

Junior
07-26-10, 6:31 pm
I try to leave my stomach not full because I take m stack 30 min before and ST(currently replaced pump) 10min before I take my first step inside the gym. I eat a big breakfeast and say 2-3hrs later is when I go train. Honestly haven't had a problem with that routine. Can the water intake affect me be a possibility? Drinking a lot of water during that time period? When I threw up, it was the water I drank previously and a hint of purple from the ST. I guess I should space mstack and STorPump and see how that works? I mix ST with water and when I was on pump with water. Also take m stack with water as well. Have been doing this for a couple of months now. I cycle mstack as I should as well.

Cstlfx
07-27-10, 12:57 am
Hey, do you take out the stim pill out of M-stak before you take your ST?

If not, try taking the red pill (stimulants) out of M-Stak and see if you still have a problem.

Junior
07-27-10, 6:30 am
I actually never took out the pill. I will take it out next week and see how I feel. I just find it weird that its ONLY the day I train chest. Thats why I wanted to find out some answers. I have a feeling I might've not given enough time for ST to settle in me. And drinking water with it right after as well. I just wanted to hear any suggestions that might've caused me to throw up besides reaching high intensity. Right after I threw up, I went back to lifting like it was nothing. Guess until next week I'll find out. Anymore input would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sprint
07-27-10, 7:41 pm
might even be a psychological thing. we had a chap at the track who threw up after a particularly heavy winter training session (where we hammer speed endurance stuff like running a bunch of 200s or 300s, real hard stuff believe you me). He had a good 10-11 years experience under his belt, anyway for about 3 months following that incident wher he was sick, everytime he got to the track and went into the hut where we get changed, he'd get to the door before he went in, and had to promptly turn around and go to the side to turn himself inside out. Before he'd even warmed up, so wasnt a physical problem with the exception of the 1st time, which acted as a trigger for the coming months.

Maybe 1 session when you hit chest, you pushed that hard that you've thrown up, and this has acted like a trigger for future chest sessions. Just a thought.
I'd suggest a potential food allergy, although if your diet/supps are always the same regardless of what muscle group you're hitting, and you only throw up on chest, then that kinda rules that out.

As already mentioned, the odd puke session is always going to happen if you're giving your sessions the beans but you don't want it everytime. It's great that you've got a lot of intensity goin on, but you want your food+supps to be staying in your body. Quality calories dont getcha big if they dont stay in ya.

71bbo455
07-27-10, 8:37 pm
Just a thought but you mention how hard you train chest and how much you like training chest. Maybe you are putting more intensity into chest than any other body part and that is why you are puking only on chest. Might not even be intentional on your part, but let's face it, favorites are always pushed harder.

Sprint
07-27-10, 9:03 pm
Just a thought but you mention how hard you train chest and how much you like training chest. Maybe you are putting more intensity into chest than any other body part and that is why you are puking only on chest. Might not even be intentional on your part, but let's face it, favorites are always pushed harder.

Further to this, you mention you "believe you were on the HRT program". Is that just for chest or for all bodyparts?

B. Rowe
07-27-10, 9:51 pm
I get sick often when i do legs, if you are training very hard then your cells are in a state of anaerobic respiration which creates ATP without the presence of oxygen. One of the bi-products is Lactic Acid, the hydrogen ion disassociates from the lactic acid and enters the blood stream causing a change in pH of your blood. As a defense mechanism your body causes you to become nauseous and purge because of the possibility of the ingestion of poisons. And that my friend is why you get sick when you train too hard.

Big C
07-27-10, 9:54 pm
I get sick often when i do legs, if you are training very hard then your cells are in a state of anaerobic respiration which creates ATP without the presence of oxygen. One of the bi-products is Lactic Acid, the hydrogen ion disassociates from the lactic acid and enters the blood stream causing a change in pH of your blood. As a defense mechanism your body causes you to become nauseous and purge because of the possibility of the ingestion of poisons. And that my friend is why you get sick when you train too hard.

Sounds like I could use your leg workouts then brother hahaha.

B. Rowe
07-27-10, 10:06 pm
Sounds like I could use your leg workouts then brother hahaha.

ehh they were nothin crazy, jus super setting squats reps of 8-10 almost to failure with leg press as many plates as can fit to failure. Then super set hack squats and quad extensions to failure. I only did legs every other week for a long time so when i did them it was balls out. Past 6 months ive been a little more tamed because i hit them once, maybe twice a week so no more ass on the toilette with head in the trash can cus stuff was comin out everywhere lol.

charlievanriper
07-28-10, 12:12 am
Ha ha I did that today doing Chest had to head to the trash can ( not real bad just a little fluid, acid I guess) lol

Aggression
07-28-10, 8:39 am
I would definitely try to remove the red capsule from M-stak since you're stacking it with Shock Therapy. Also, 2-3hrs is a long time to go without training. Because its such a long time since you've eaten, the stimulants may be effecting you more than they would others. Most eat about 60-90min preWO.

Junior
07-29-10, 3:21 am
I think I am guilty of having my chest being a favorite. Like you said I never meant it to be intentional, but I agree with you on favorites being pushed harder.

Further to this, you mention you "believe you were on the HRT program". Is that just for chest or for all bodyparts?
HRT for all bodyparts.

Wow, that's probably the best answer I can get without going to Chem class. Now is this process a bad thing? Or just a relative reaction that just happens?

I would definitely try to remove the red capsule from M-stak since you're stacking it with Shock Therapy. Also, 2-3hrs is a long time to go without training. Because its such a long time since you've eaten, the stimulants may be effecting you more than they would others. Most eat about 60-90min preWO.

Sorry, I guess I shouldve been more specific on why 2-3 hrs. I work at GS as security overnight (graveyard shift). I switch on/off full time and part time when my semester starts. I eat my proper foods when I work at night as well like fruits, nuts, etc. When I come home at 830, I usually take my 3-4 hour sleep, wake up, and thats when I begin take mstack, then ST and hit the gym. Been doing this for a year since I started this job if that means anything. Never had an isssue with doing this shift, nor did it affect me at the gym because I still get my 6-8 hours sleep.

100jan
07-29-10, 8:42 pm

Nice explanation there B! Very detailed.

Machine
07-29-10, 9:06 pm
Just fucking puke and get on with the business at hand...i get the shits quite a bit...but i dont think i need to belabor the forum with that little fascinating tidbit of information...no offense just my 2 cents.

Machine

B. Rowe
07-29-10, 9:32 pm
Just fucking puke and get on with the business at hand...i get the shits quite a bit...but i dont think i need to belabor the forum with that little fascinating tidbit of information...no offense just my 2 cents.

Machine

EXACTLY.... i cant tell you how many times ive sat on the shitter and dragged in a trash can cus it was comin out both ends. But best thing to do is just get it over with and get back to lifting.

Junior
07-30-10, 3:04 am

Machine
The point of my thread was to fathom on why this occured again. As you can see the posts from different people, there are factors that might've caused it again. I felt I needed to validate this to make sure I am on the right path. While you think that I needed to share with this forum my "little fascinating tibit of information", I am pretty sure there are others who like to ask/share/question experiences on this forum. Which was why I made this thread. But again, no offense, just my 2 cents on that.

EXACTLY.... i cant tell you how many times ive sat on the shitter and dragged in a trash can cus it was comin out both ends. But best thing to do is just get it over with and get back to lifting.

Thats what I did too. Just wanted to get more information on why it happened again. Seems like its normal with that intensity than.