PDA

View Full Version : Lifting Shoes

Juggernaut_Jones
07-26-10, 4:46 pm
I don't know if it really matters...but I always wear Vibram Five Fingers in the gym, however, I wear them for other things. Is there any better shoes that I could use for the gym?

What do you suggest? What are good lifting shoes?

Brick By Brick
07-26-10, 5:48 pm
I'm intrigued by the Vibram Five Finger shoes. If they're working for you, no worries.
I guess it depends on what you're doing. I have olympic shoes for squats and overhead press, chucks for squat/DL and general use, wrestling shoes for DLs and tire flip, football cleats for highland games events on grass, etc.. Sturdy hard soled shoes with good ankle support work well for most gym applications, IMHO.

johnnylawyer
01-20-12, 10:49 pm
Hey Bros where can I get the boots used by the animal brothers in the posters and web site photos? The ones that look alike army boots. Are they army boots? I'm kind of tired of my old black running shoes for the gym. Thanks, Peace!

Bruiser
01-21-12, 8:30 am
Don't mess with boots bro. I know they look hardcore and all, but they are more of a pain than you think. It takes YEARS to break in a solid pair of combat boots right. Just pick up some Chuck Taylor's.