PDA

View Full Version : Antoine V's Supplement Stack!

AntoineV
07-30-10, 12:46 am
Let me know if you have any questions!

MY CURRENT SUPPLEMENT STACK:

With breakfast:
Animal Pak

Second meal:
Animal Flex

Preworkout:
1 scoop Universal Torrent (citrus ftw)
1 scoop Universal Ultra Whey Pro
Animal Pump
2 Universal Creatine Chews

During workout (in 1-2 liter of water):
1-2 scoop Universal Torrent

Post workout (a big one... within 30 minutes of pushing my last weight):
3 scoops Universal Torrent
1 scoop Universal Carbo Plus
2 scoops Universal Ultra Whey Pro
2 Universal Creatine Chews
1 scoop Sportpharma Carb Max

Before bed:
Animal PM

Throughout the day:
Universal 100% Beef Aminos... I take them usually with meals...

mritter3
07-30-10, 8:22 am
wow man that is a lot of torrent, it is a solid product...how do u like using it pre and intra workout?

Aggression
07-30-10, 8:24 am
Big carbs in the postWO shake. I was thinking about adding CarboPlus to Torrent as well. How are you liking it, brother?

G Diesel
07-30-10, 4:15 pm
Awesome seeing the stacks of the big fellas and stealing some ideas.

I like what you're doing here, Antoine.

Peace, G

Survivor831
07-30-10, 8:40 pm
wow man that is a lot of torrent, it is a solid product...how do u like using it pre and intra workout?

X2

Big C
07-30-10, 8:43 pm
Solid stack brother.

Which reminds me, I still need to pick up a couple tubs of the beef aminos.

AntoineV
07-31-10, 4:47 pm

I love it. All of my workouts that I've done this new stack I've had incredible pumps... The wazymaize + other carbs pre and during give me energy and the amino acids in it keep me from being catabolic.

People need to know that carbohydrates around the workout is not only good for your recuperation, I think it's a necessity. It's what brings the good stuff IN the muscle.

AntoineV
07-31-10, 4:50 pm
Big carbs in the postWO shake. I was thinking about adding CarboPlus to Torrent as well. How are you liking it, brother?

I've always used around 100g of total carbs Postworkout only... and I've always grew when I respected that.

My postworkout shake is already combined in a ziploc. After working out I can mix it in an Universal Shaker... no chunks... digests really good and doesnt make me bloat. It's perfect.

Littlefry
07-31-10, 6:52 pm
yea, man lots of torrent. But torrent is good stuff. If I could afford it I would do 2 scoops torrent pre-intra-post.

PORTERHOUSE
07-31-10, 8:31 pm
yea, man lots of torrent. But torrent is good stuff. If I could afford it I would do 2 scoops torrent pre-intra-post.

haha thats what Im saying man, I wish I could afford that much torrent!

AntoineV
08-01-10, 3:12 pm
I don't know why but the Animal Pump + torrent mix preworkout works insanely good on me.

T. Kemble
08-02-10, 1:38 am
I'm right on board with adding extra carbs to Torrent.

Preworkout I sip on shock therapy

Mid Workout I sip on 1 Scoop SP carb Max with Bcaa Stak

Post Workout I like adding 1 scoop of SP Carb Max to my torrent.

gotta feed the machine with carbs.

IF I still had any Oldschool CellPro I'd be mixing that into the concoction somehow as well!

Jay
08-02-10, 4:37 am
I'm right on board with adding extra carbs to Torrent.

Preworkout I sip on shock therapy

Mid Workout I sip on 1 Scoop SP carb Max with Bcaa Stak

Post Workout I like adding 1 scoop of SP Carb Max to my torrent.

gotta feed the machine with carbs.

IF I still had any Oldschool CellPro I'd be mixing that into the concoction somehow as well!

that sounds good.. may try that sp carbmax/ +bcaa.

Jay
08-02-10, 4:38 am
How are those creatine chews?

G Diesel
08-02-10, 9:06 am
that sounds good.. may try that sp carbmax/ +bcaa.

That is a great intraworkout combo. Highly recommended.

Peace, G

C.Coronato
08-02-10, 11:25 am
Sounds great bro!

AntoineV
08-02-10, 1:07 pm
How are those creatine chews?

it's good. extra 1g creatine with 1g of dextrose per chews...

I'm getting myself the Universal Intra-aid.. when I will receive I will combine in in my intra workout...

Optimus Prime
08-02-10, 3:19 pm
I've always used around 100g of total carbs Postworkout only... and I've always grew when I respected that.

My postworkout shake is already combined in a ziploc. After working out I can mix it in an Universal Shaker... no chunks... digests really good and doesnt make me bloat. It's perfect.

i like carbs post to bro. thnx for the reccomendations.

Razor
08-02-10, 4:38 pm
I love threads like this. Thanks a ton Antoine. Some good stuff right there. Just inspired me to try Torrent intraworkout. We'll see how it does.

AntoineV
08-18-10, 10:11 pm
I tried another type of workout supp plan...

preworkout :

animal pump
animal stak
1 scoop whey
1 scoop torrent (if I feel I need it)

during :

2 scoops intra-aid (da bomb)

Post workout :

2 scoops whey
3 scoops torrent

I reduced the carbs.... when I was not on this new diet I was digesting everything easily but now it seems all of this plus the meals back to back I have trouble processing everything... so if you don't have any trouble with my previous stak go with it...Here is my diet :

http://forum.animalpak.com/showpost.php?p=988658&postcount=117

the previous stak I was using was a little bit too much because I have to eat 30 minutes after taking the shake... the slimmed down version I just posted is now what I do!

PS : I gained around 10 pounds since I started this workout supp plan and my new diet ;)

Jay
08-20-10, 4:50 am
looks pretty solid there. Intra aid is great huh? I've tried both flavors, good stuff. What flavor and how much water do you use? 10 pounds is an impressive number with that stack/diet too!

AntoineV
08-26-10, 11:17 pm
I use the blue intra aid!

JOHN-THOMAS
08-27-10, 12:54 am
i wonder your opinion about the difference between shock therapy vs. pump. Ive tried both and am not sure i can tell the difference. is there any?

AntoineV
08-27-10, 2:06 am
i wonder your opinion about the difference between shock therapy vs. pump. Ive tried both and am not sure i can tell the difference. is there any?

I didnt try any shock therapy yet. Ill get it and tell ya the difference.

Jay
08-27-10, 2:44 am
I use the blue intra aid!

I just got my blue intra aid in today, love it. Gonna take some tommarrow. I prefer it over the citrus actually.

I can tell you, if i may, that pump seems to take a little while to kick in, as compared to s/t which is almost instant. More pills to take with pump and not as much as an energy kick.

Preservation
09-07-10, 12:36 am
looks pretty good bud

-=Ad0=-
09-10-10, 12:22 am
Hey Antoine, got a quick question for you bro.

How the F did you mix your postWO shake? Hah I tried 3 scoops torrent, 1 scoop carbmax and 1 scoop carbo plus tonight. Put in 12oz water, shook for awhile and thought it all mixed. Added some more water, shook some more then chugged it. Once I got to the bottom I saw that not everything was mixed and had a big clump at the bottom of my jug. The way I put the stuff in was 1 scoop torrent, 1 carbo plus, 1 torrent, 1 carbmax then another torrent and add water. Figured that would get the torrent in there evenly, but boy was I wrong!

Was I supposed to have the water in there first? I did 1 scoop intra-aid, 1 scoop carbo plus and 1 scoop bcaa stak earlier tonight for my intrawo shake, put everything in a gatorade bottle added water and shook, everything mixed really well. So I figured the same method would have worked with the postwo shake, but in a bigger jug of course, and I failed...

PORTERHOUSE
09-10-10, 10:56 am

How the F did you mix your postWO shake? Hah I tried 3 scoops torrent, 1 scoop carbmax and 1 scoop carbo plus tonight. Put in 12oz water, shook for awhile and thought it all mixed. Added some more water, shook some more then chugged it. Once I got to the bottom I saw that not everything was mixed and had a big clump at the bottom of my jug. The way I put the stuff in was 1 scoop torrent, 1 carbo plus, 1 torrent, 1 carbmax then another torrent and add water. Figured that would get the torrent in there evenly, but boy was I wrong!

Was I supposed to have the water in there first? I did 1 scoop intra-aid, 1 scoop carbo plus and 1 scoop bcaa stak earlier tonight for my intrawo shake, put everything in a gatorade bottle added water and shook, everything mixed really well. So I figured the same method would have worked with the postwo shake, but in a bigger jug of course, and I failed...

Not enough water. 3 scoops of torrent alone should have ~20 oz.

-=Ad0=-
09-10-10, 8:50 pm
Total water amount in the jug was around 24oz. I just put in 12 to mix up the powders a bit then kept adding more to it. I'll try it again after Legs tonight see if I don't fail again

-=Ad0=-
09-10-10, 11:20 pm
Well tonight worked better. Did 3 scoops torren in 18oz water, mixed that then added the carbo plus and carbmax with another 6oz water. Doesn't smell the greatest but goes down easy. Thanks for the post Antoine! This is a great post shake

AntoineV
09-11-10, 5:51 pm

For the intra aid, did you see my jug in the video? it's frikken awesome. 2 bucks at wall mart. It's a 2.2 liters jug. I just use paper as a funnel to pour the powder in.

for the Pwo shake.. put the water first.... put half the solution, mix and drink some, add more water and add the rest and mix again. thats what I usually do

Jay
10-04-10, 2:39 am
I picked up one of those water jugs also. Whats your thoughts on the shock therapy compared to pump?