PDA

View Full Version : Hungry

m.u.l.e.
07-30-10, 5:13 am
It's 4:00 AM CST in a little country town in Florida right now. Fininshed up my shift at the DC, came home and washed off the grime and I'm now finishing my 7th meal. Sirloin roast with potatos, carrots and onions. I get asked all the time "are you still hungry?" and I always tell 'em yes! While I may not always be physically hungry and sometimes just plain tired of eating, I still have'nt reached my goals yet and so I cram so more food and shakes down my throat and hit the hay only to do it all again tomorrow.

I will ALWAYS be Hungry. Another max, set, rep or faster time on my workouts so I have more recovery time from the beating I just put myself through; yes I'm still Hungry...

C.Coronato
07-30-10, 9:47 am
Awesome bro. Keep pushing!

Grue
07-30-10, 11:26 am
I month or so ago, I started getting my diet right. From drink a crap load of protein shakes and 2 meals a day (mostly junk food), to now proper clean 7 meals a day.

Must say, it was fucking hard in the beginning eating so much. But now, if I miss a meal or take to long to start my next, I get so hungry. It’s ridiculous.

Becoming beastlike, starts taking more and more to feed the hunger.

So keep feeding the beast!

Survivor831
07-30-10, 8:46 pm
It's 4:00 AM CST in a little country town in Florida right now. Fininshed up my shift at the DC, came home and washed off the grime and I'm now finishing my 7th meal. Sirloin roast with potatos, carrots and onions. I get asked all the time "are you still hungry?" and I always tell 'em yes! While I may not always be physically hungry and sometimes just plain tired of eating, I still have'nt reached my goals yet and so I cram so more food and shakes down my throat and hit the hay only to do it all again tomorrow.

I will ALWAYS be Hungry. Another max, set, rep or faster time on my workouts so I have more recovery time from the beating I just put myself through; yes I'm still Hungry...

This might be one of the truest things I;ve ever heard!

Machine
07-30-10, 9:51 pm

Nicely put young man...nicely put.

MACHINE