PDA

View Full Version : NPC USA (Kuclo)

Legacy
07-30-10, 10:46 am
Here is a small preview of what Kuclo is looking like for the USA's. Wait for the video to load and then fast forward to 5:40.

http://www.rxmuscle.com/videos/c-interviews/1783-2010-npc-usa-preview-and-predictions-with-dave-and-sean.html

intoodeep25
07-30-10, 11:31 am
obviously i want kuclo to do well, but ive also been a jason huh fan for a while. wish there could be 2 winners. legacy, how do you think the 2 are gonna stack up on stage

Legacy
07-30-10, 1:22 pm
obviously i want kuclo to do well, but ive also been a jason huh fan for a while. wish there could be 2 winners. legacy, how do you think the 2 are gonna stack up on stage

Its tough to tell man. There is a big field at the NPC USA, over 500 competitors. I will say though Kuclo has brought a completely different package than his last show. Made tremendous gains and thus far has a great chance. With that being said though there are a lot of unexpected people who entered the show that will all give each other a run for their money. Like you said Jason Huh is tremendous, especially for his age, and also Robert Burneki is in the show and he has some muscle to bring into the show. I don't make predictions because I am not a judge, but it will be a great lineup, lot of good guys in the show and will be interesting to see who gets their cards.

Animal Rep
07-30-10, 1:39 pm
Good Luck Steve!

N. Motta
07-30-10, 1:50 pm
Bring it home Kuclo.

Legacy
07-30-10, 11:08 pm
best he’s looked………. Weighed in at 265…….. striated glutes…… great quad separation……. Should be top 3

Lets go Kuclo!

Legacy
07-30-10, 11:25 pm
Kuclo got called for the 2nd call out.

intoodeep25
07-30-10, 11:35 pm
kuclo has a top 3 finish for sure in my mind. jason huh looked freakin SWOLE. guy brought a great package. hopefully him and kuclo take the top 2 slots. they deserve it

Legacy
07-30-10, 11:40 pm
kuclo has a top 3 finish for sure in my mind. jason huh looked freakin SWOLE. guy brought a great package. hopefully him and kuclo take the top 2 slots. they deserve it

Looks like the top 3 will prolly be kuclo, huh, and burneika, not sure in what order though. burneika made the first call out and was also part of the 2nd call out. Huh does look amazing though, crazy physique for such a young guy

Legacy
07-30-10, 11:43 pm
Heres an interview of Kuclo 1 day out from the show

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/contests/2010-usa-championships/3229-usas-steve-kuclo-interview-with-shawn-ray-one-day-out.html

intoodeep25
07-30-10, 11:47 pm
Looks like the top 3 will prolly be kuclo, huh, and burneika, not sure in what order though. burneika made the first call out and was also part of the 2nd call out. Huh does look amazing though, crazy physique for such a young guy

agreed bro. for some reason there is just something i dislike about burneika. if he took third, id be cool with it, but id hate to see him beat either kuclo or huh

Legacy
07-31-10, 10:49 am
I still can't believe Kuclo didn't get a call out with the first group, bullshit. Heres what he looked like.

http://i29.tinypic.com/2uzfm0z.png

http://i30.tinypic.com/wbp9nt.png

http://i26.tinypic.com/10f9ycp.png

http://i26.tinypic.com/351fot0.png

dannynb
07-31-10, 1:46 pm
Looks good there but he does look to be holding some water. Can't believe no call out with first group though...crazy.

intoodeep25
07-31-10, 2:25 pm
Looks good there but he does look to be holding some water. Can't believe no call out with first group though...crazy.

i hate to say it, but ill be honest, the guys in the first group looked better than kuclo. again, im a big kuclo fan, but the other guys BROUGHT IT, and i think kuclo could look better. hopefully he comes in sharper tonight

Legacy
07-31-10, 2:38 pm
Right now after seeing all the pics, I think this is Jason Huh show. The guy came in in incredible shape and crazy definition. Very proportional guy, and looks like he might take the show.

I still think Kuclo has looked his best compared to his last show and has made tremendous improvements. He should have been called out. burneika was a big guy and has IFBB muscle, but he doesn't have the proportions and symmetry that Kuclo brings. I guess we will have to wait til tonight to see what the judges think.

Legacy
08-01-10, 1:27 am
Well the winners for the superheavy weight are:

1st: Jason Huh
2nd: Keith Williams
3rd: Brian Yersky
4th: Robert Burneika
5th: Dusty Hanshaw

Jason Huh also won the overall.

Not sure what place Kuclo got, to me this seems like a fucked up 2-5. Based on the pictures I thought Kuclo would at least make the top 3. But it was in the judges hands.

Great job Kuclo, you made tremendous improvements from last year. Keep on truckin through bro, start prepping for you next competition. You gave it all you had bro and thats what you gotta walk away with. Don't let this shit bring you down or make you overthink things. You made good progress this year and be proud of what you accomplished. Keep going strong bro, you got all the support here at Animal.

Good job bro.

intoodeep25
08-01-10, 1:28 am
jason huh FOR SURE deserved to win, im stoked for him!!! burneika at 4th though? dang...i thought 2nd after seeing pics. and another guy i like dusty hanshaw looked great, big congrats to him for cracking the top 5...not even a top 5 finish for kuclo though dang

intoodeep25
08-01-10, 1:29 am
oh and yersky at 3rd? i yi yi......

FITGYM
08-01-10, 1:15 pm
Well the winners for the superheavy weight are:

1st: Jason Huh
2nd: Keith Williams
3rd: Brian Yersky
4th: Robert Burneika
5th: Dusty Hanshaw

Jason Huh also won the overall.

Not sure what place Kuclo got, to me this seems like a fucked up 2-5. Based on the pictures I thought Kuclo would at least make the top 3. But it was in the judges hands.

Great job Kuclo, you made tremendous improvements from last year. Keep on truckin through bro, start prepping for you next competition. You gave it all you had bro and thats what you gotta walk away with. Don't let this shit bring you down or make you overthink things. You made good progress this year and be proud of what you accomplished. Keep going strong bro, you got all the support here at Animal.

Good job bro.

Kuclo placed 6th. He looked great but he looked like he still had some water in him.

he has made a big turn around from last year and he is young. he will do well

PORTERHOUSE
08-01-10, 1:30 pm
How are you guys looking at all the pictures?

intoodeep25
08-01-10, 2:11 pm

musculardevelopment has them up. they also had a live play by play thread that i followed last night to learn the placings and see some of the pics.

p.s still amazed with how huh looked.....i wish universal/animal would sign him

Legacy
08-01-10, 2:29 pm
musculardevelopment has them up. they also had a live play by play thread that i followed last night to learn the placings and see some of the pics.

p.s still amazed with how huh looked.....i wish universal/animal would sign him

Yeah he looked pretty crazy. Guy was like 250 and was hitting double bi poses with a vacuum pose, sick

Legacy
08-01-10, 2:57 pm

A lot of people use the Muscular Development forums. I myself prefer RX Muscle, I stopped looking at MD a lot when Palumbo and Romano left. They keep shit real which is why I stick to RX Muscle. I usually watch MD when they have good training vids on or something or whenever Rodney Roller is doing something. Otherwise when there is a comp I use RX Muscle to follow all the action

Joseph V
08-01-10, 3:02 pm
jason huh FOR SURE deserved to win, im stoked for him!!! burneika at 4th though? dang...i thought 2nd after seeing pics. and another guy i like dusty hanshaw looked great, big congrats to him for cracking the top 5...not even a top 5 finish for kuclo though dang

i thought jason huh deserved the win too.. i placed kuclo to be honest at 4th place behind the bigger burneika..but shit 6th is too ff..

he was holding water but came back from justbeing really flat..

he had to much ground to cover but really made improvments..did the best he could and thats what i wanted outta him..100%

i honestly said if kuclo and burneika fucked up ..huh will be the winner

AntoineV
08-01-10, 3:09 pm
Kuclo should have been in top five, but that's just my opinion. The good thing is that he improved alot since last year, and if he keeps improving like this he will be really hard to beat!!

Keep pushin' Steve...!