PDA

View Full Version : Toni's baaaaack!!

Toni69
07-31-10, 7:32 pm
Hello! Long time not here but im back!

Keeping it short and sweet for now...won the Jersey State and Tristate last halloween (2009) came in lookin in the best shape I had ever been in..that was a great show..now prepping for golds this coming oct. Im on facebook (Toni Gal) with loads of updated pics and my last show along with some other stuff ;)

will be back to start on my journey. I have had a rough last few months with finally becoming divorced, adjusting to a new start as a single mom, had some other shit goin on that took alot of my time and energy away..but my training never sacrificed. Im def bigger and stronger..expecting to come into this next show looking fierce...weighing now at 127-130lbs and ready to get rippppped!
Feels good to be back here! How has everyone been? Im guessing we got a lot of new members here too.

Brick By Brick
07-31-10, 7:41 pm
WB Toni! Nice to see you again.

Toni69
07-31-10, 7:47 pm
hey you! great to see you here still!

C.Coronato
08-02-10, 10:24 am
Welcome back! Glad to see your still rockin Toni!

rev8ball
08-02-10, 11:00 am
Hello! Long time not here but im back!

Keeping it short and sweet for now...won the Jersey State and Tristate last halloween (2009) came in lookin in the best shape I had ever been in..that was a great show..now prepping for golds this coming oct. Im on facebook (Toni Gal) with loads of updated pics and my last show along with some other stuff ;)

will be back to start on my journey. I have had a rough last few months with finally becoming divorced, adjusting to a new start as a single mom, had some other shit goin on that took alot of my time and energy away..but my training never sacrificed. Im def bigger and stronger..expecting to come into this next show looking fierce...weighing now at 127-130lbs and ready to get rippppped!
Feels good to be back here! How has everyone been? Im guessing we got a lot of new members here too.

You have been missed tons, Toni!
Glad to have you back....

IRBS
08-02-10, 11:02 am
hmmmm LOL

Hope youre doing well Toni.

Mr. Dead
08-02-10, 11:08 am
Awesome to see ya back!!!

TigerAce01
08-02-10, 11:10 am
Great to see you back here Toni!!!

-Ace

naturalguy
08-02-10, 11:17 am
Good to see you back T

PIJW
08-02-10, 11:18 am
Been following you on FB glad your back on the ForVm keep up the hard work

widdlewade44
08-02-10, 11:21 am
Welcome back stranger and good luck with your current Journey.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Flash419
08-02-10, 4:34 pm
Welcome back Toni...

You've been missed!

shortstack
08-02-10, 5:42 pm
Hey Toni, good to see you back on here again.

If you guys haven't seen any recent pics of Toni, she is looking awesome and once she cuts she will be a force on the stage.

You know I'm always here for ya Toni.

Jeremy