PDA

View Full Version : Oregon ABC at "Big Gym" (Hood River, OR) 7/31/10

HIGA MONSTER
08-02-10, 3:41 am
Met up with 2 brothas that love the Animal products, and who also work there at Big Gym.
Big ups to Mathias & Townsend who showed up to throw some weight around with me on Saturday. Appreciate it boys!

Hopefully, we can get a large ABC going in the future the next time I am down south in the Beaver State.
Had a great time, and hope you enjoy the pics!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sharing/shareRedirectSwitchBoard.jsp?token=103091398803%3A 1228432429&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER

C.Coronato
08-02-10, 11:22 am
Great pics my man! That mountain range is unbelievable, Mt Hood has been on my list of places to board at .. one day ill make it out west coast .. Looks like you have a little eat coast action there as well. Haha.

G Diesel
08-02-10, 11:24 am
A great looking well-equipped gym, some huge Higa front squats and a tasty sandwich. That is one hell of an ABC.

Peace, G

naturalguy
08-02-10, 11:26 am
Awesome pictures Grant.

Holy 5 plate front squats batman, that is crazy.

The sub shop looked good, I hope you got the Staten Island.

HIGA MONSTER
08-02-10, 11:36 am
Great pics my man! That mountain range is unbelievable, Mt Hood has been on my list of places to board at .. one day ill make it out west coast .. Looks like you have a little eat coast action there as well. Haha.

Bro, if you ever make it out here, I got FREE lift tickets for you on Mt Hood Meadows!

My brother in law is the Night Manager there on the mountain, and his wife (my sister in law) can get you a beautiful riverside view room at the Hood River Inn.

Yea man, that view of Mt Hood is unreal from my family's house. My wife's parents actually are 5 miles closer to the mountain.
They are 9 miles from the base of it.

HIGA

HIGA MONSTER
08-02-10, 11:40 am
A great looking well-equipped gym, some huge Higa front squats and a tasty sandwich. That is one hell of an ABC.
Peace, G
Thanks G. My goal is to get more ABC's going down in Oregon. There are Animals out there...we just gotta connect with them.

Big Gym is a GREAT place to train if you are ever in that area of Oregon.

Awesome pictures Grant.
Holy 5 plate front squats batman, that is crazy.
The sub shop looked good, I hope you got the Staten Island.
Nah, I got the "Park Avenue" man. I am a Pastrami fan, but have never had one in NYC. I need to do that one day.

Thanks guys!
HIGA

JUGGERNAUT
08-02-10, 11:44 am
Aloha Higa! Super nice!

HIGA MONSTER
08-02-10, 12:07 pm
Aloha Higa! Super nice!

Thanks Juggs! Appreciate it, and see you in Vegas!

HIGA

maxrep
08-02-10, 3:01 pm
Met up with 2 brothas that love the Animal products, and who also work there at Big Gym.
Big ups to Mathias & Townsend who showed up to throw some weight around with me on Saturday. Appreciate it boys!

Hopefully, we can get a large ABC going in the future the next time I am down south in the Beaver State.
Had a great time, and hope you enjoy the pics!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sharing/shareRedirectSwitchBoard.jsp?token=103091398803%3A 1228432429&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER

Great pics! Impressive squats. Todays my leg day! You guys are motivators. Yes definatly got to get together. Nice yellow shirt I will wear my RED Iconic bro. By the way how do U get the posters and banners?