PDA

View Full Version : Talking about Pak on another forum

MRmichael.hooker
08-05-10, 9:52 am
Just writing because it pissed me off. I'm not going to use the other companies name, but I was looking at some forums, and one was compairing their multi. to Animal Pak. Their rep claimed that theirs was modern and far more affected than the " still the same crappy formula from 25years ago. Why would any company want to claim that. It is so outdated." BECAUSE IT WORKS!! If it was outdated and crappy, why would thousands upon thousands state-side & internationally live on this pak? What a piece of s__t!

Flash419
08-05-10, 9:58 am
My only comment would be ... in 25 years, if your still around. Ask me then.

I've been doing this for 25+ years... I can remember the magazines and ads and the companies from back in the day. The dominate ones then are lucky to have a bottle on display now. Animal was doing it right then, and they are doing it right now.

Mr. Dead
08-05-10, 11:53 am
And that formula has constantly evolved...

JWLB
08-05-10, 2:17 pm
The Pak is "THE" only multi-vitamin I trust!

Aggression
08-05-10, 2:22 pm
The Pak is definitely NOT the same as it was 25+ years ago in terms of the formula. Slight tweaks and modifications are made as time goes on to make it more effective.

naturalguy
08-05-10, 2:47 pm
And that formula has constantly evolved...

The Pak is definitely NOT the same as it was 25+ years ago in terms of the formula. Slight tweaks and modifications are made as time goes on to make it more effective.

Correct. Animal Pak has gone through some changes over the years including recently. The formula being the same from 1983 is a myth that competing companies love to keep alive.

Universal Rep
08-05-10, 2:48 pm
The formula being the same from 1983 is a myth that competing companies love to keep alive.

Why would that be?

naturalguy
08-05-10, 2:51 pm
Why would that be?

Because Pak is the big dog on the block and these other companies would have financial gain by knocking it and trying to make their product look better

Universal Rep
08-05-10, 2:53 pm
Because Pak is the big dog on the block and these other companies would have financial gain by knocking it and trying to make their product look better

Strategy is as old as marketing itself...

Go after the leader. But in calling out the leader, you show who is that leader... Again. In this case, Pak.

Mr. Dead
08-05-10, 3:03 pm
Would the fact that we've been voted ""Multivitamin of the Year": Animal Pak, 2005 - current", by the consumers on bb.com, have anything to do with that...???

Thrawn
08-05-10, 3:42 pm
Its that olfactory sensation you get when opening a fresh can... THAT is the big seller =)
We all complain, but we all LOVE it =)

What would i be without my Pak-piss? Just a mere mortal. I choose to be different =)

Universal Rep
08-05-10, 5:41 pm
Its that olfactory sensation you get when opening a fresh can... THAT is the big seller =)
We all complain, but we all LOVE it =)

What would i be without my Pak-piss? Just a mere mortal. I choose to be different =)

Complain? Who complains? It's one of the intangible things that make Pak, Pak... http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=11454&highlight=smell

Then there's Pak Piss... http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=3123

AntoineV
08-06-10, 12:48 pm
Verbally bringing others down to bring themselves up. A very primitive trick that insecure people use to look better (and feel better about the fact that they suck)

:)

Topher
08-06-10, 7:02 pm
That other company isnt the only one that hates pak. My wife, she cant stand to be around me in the evenings because even after I get off work all the way till bed time I am bouncing off the walls with energy!!!! Shes always tellin me to sit still but I just cant!!!!

Jay
08-10-10, 1:55 am
Verbally bringing others down to bring themselves up. A very primitive trick that insecure people use to look better (and feel better about the fact that they suck)

:)

LOL! and so true.

MRmichael.hooker
08-11-10, 8:15 pm
The Pak is "THE" only multi-vitamin I trust!

damn right

Sprint
08-11-10, 8:40 pm
http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=375&section=livin

The Critic. Heckling from the sideline but not having the balls to strap up his chinstrap and go for his.

J-DOG
08-12-10, 2:44 am
The Pak is an undisputed number #1 .......nuff said!

As far as smell goes Pak is good but i always love the smell of cracking open a can of Pump or M-Stak they smell awesome!

Its funny but by the time i lay all my various packs on the breakfast bar for the day ie
Pak, Pump, Omega, Flex, all year round and soon to be PM plus the others on and off, my wife just laughs and tells me she wonders how i dont rattle after taking all those pills.

I just say to her ya gotta do what ya gotta do! Animal all the way!

JD

naturalguy
08-12-10, 8:17 am
http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=375&section=livin

The Critic. Heckling from the sideline but not having the balls to strap up his chinstrap and go for his.

Another great piece from G Diesel