PDA

View Full Version : Animal PM and height

djwalieran
08-06-10, 11:07 am
From the warehouse that it has an impact on the maximum secretion of growth hormone. Is it refers to the growth of the body?

Do with this product, you can grow or through the secretion of growth hormone increase the chances of higher growth?

Here is the composition:

http://img193.imageshack.us/f/animalpm.jpg/

I would add that the age of 16 I was 172, 5 cm. Now I'm 18 and in May I grew 0, 7 cm. Now I have 173, 2 cm. Will this product help me get the maximum benefit to the growth?

Thank you for answer.

noend
08-06-10, 11:33 am
horomone replacement theraphy is sometimes used(so I've read) to help promote growth in below average youth. This is done before full physical maturity.

That being said Animal PM is going to promote the natural release of growth horomone, but the amount being produced wouldn't be significant enough to promote abnormal height growth.

Mr. Dead
08-06-10, 12:48 pm
It refers more to the muscle building spects of growth hormone, instead of the body's capability add more height (Which would be more related to bone structure...)

Aggression
08-06-10, 12:51 pm
That being said Animal PM is going to promote the natural release of growth hormone, but the amount being produced wouldn't be significant enough to promote abnormal height growth.

Exactly.

djwalieran
08-06-10, 4:09 pm
So I have no impact on my growth, and the main role is played by genetics?

Aggression
08-06-10, 4:20 pm
So I have no impact on my growth, and the main role is played by genetics?

Correct.

djwalieran
08-06-10, 4:28 pm
And even Animal Pak can't help me?

http://www.animalpak.com/html/sections.cfm?ID=7

Howitzer
08-09-10, 4:22 am
If you're 18 now, you either have 1 more growth spurt before you're done, or you're done growing now (vitamins and diet definitely help, but your body is pretty much predetermined as to how tall you'll be). Don't be bummed about your height man. When you pack on muscle, it's going to show up a lot faster for you than for a guy like me (I'm 190 cm tall). I've added the exact same amount of weight in a year as a friend who is shorter than me. The results: He looks much more muscular than my lanky ass. If you weren't meant to grow tall, fuck it, just get big and ripped.

princehappy
08-14-10, 7:40 am
Replacement therapy hormone is sometimes use do help promote the growth below the average youth. This is done before full physical maturity.That said Animal PM will promote the release of natural growth horomone, but the amount being produced are not large enough to promote height growth abnormally