PDA

View Full Version : Big D's Animal supps

Big D
08-13-10, 3:44 pm
so i got my care package from animal and i opened that box like a kid on christmas haha.. im gunna list what i got and how i plan on taking it.. if anyone has any thoughts, comments concerns, or thinks i should add something or take something out please lemme know... i always took animal pak but the other supps are new but i definitely think theyre going to help out tremendously...

of course went with the normal...
pak
omega
flex

then got...
Torrent Zero
Ultra Whey
Storm
Shock Therapy
Carni Tech

right now because im so close to my competiion im not messing around with any of my pre,during or post workout supps yet. but i am taking a pak and omega in the AM and a flex at night before bed.

i was thinking when i start my next training cycle i would take..

shock, storm and carni tech pre workout
storm/bcaas/glutamine immeaditly post workout
maltodextrin/whey 30 minutes later
Pak in the am
Omega in the am
Flex in the pm.

so like i said if anyone has any thoughts or suggestions please hoook a brotha up.

thanks

BIG D out-

kevinyu
08-13-10, 4:08 pm
IMO if you add nitro into your stak, you are good to go =]

B. Rowe
08-13-10, 4:10 pm
Hit some BCAA and storm intra workout and your carb and whey imediately post workout then a full meal an hour later

Nix0r
08-13-10, 4:54 pm
If you have Torrent Zero at your disposal, I'd definitely hit that up post-workout; it already has creatine and a load of leucine in it, so you could use that in place of the storm, and add the BCAAs and glutamine to it, and take that combo post-workout.

Everything else looks solid.

Big D
08-13-10, 5:12 pm
so the consensus is...

shock therapy before
storm during
torrent zero + carb + whey post?

Jay
08-13-10, 7:03 pm
hey.
I dont compete, but was wondering why you dont take any pre workout supps. Only thing I thought of was creatine=water retention? Im curious on this.

Big D
08-13-10, 8:48 pm
rhino- this close to a meet i cant take any creatine becuase i compete at 220 but walk around at 230-235. any more of a weight gain will make the cut much more difficult than i want it to be.

as soon as my training after this meet picks up again i will start taking the full array of supps to get back on the horse.

the goal after this meet will be to put on around 5lbs of lean weigh and walk around at 240. this is a more solid weight for me and should allow to add lbs to my total.

hope this helps.

Jay
08-14-10, 7:27 am
makes sense for sure! Thanks

Aggression
08-14-10, 11:14 am
so the consensus is...

shock therapy before
storm during
torrent zero + carb + whey post?

Looks good, my man. I especially like the Carni-Tech preWO. I like using that while bulking, as I feel it helps keep the bodyfat at bay with its 'fat oxidation' properties.

AntoineV
08-14-10, 1:34 pm
I use Intra-aid during the workout... 2 scoops in 2.2 liters bottle. I drink all of it during training. You can do it with the torrent too but I found out that the Intra-aid works better and has electrolytes in it.

Big D
08-15-10, 5:47 pm
thanks guys