PDA

View Full Version : Critique Needed For My Cut!

Joe J
08-13-10, 4:32 pm
Hi animals, I've been bulking for about 2 months now and have added some nice size. However, now I'd like to cut down until I have a full six pak before i continue to bulk again.
I am thinking of following this diet, and doing a 5 day split along with cardio 3 times a week to hopefully strip my fat. So, check my diet and tell me what you think. Cheers guys.

7:00 - 1 cup oats, 3 whole eggs, 3 egg whites, banana, glass of milk, pak
11:10 - chicken breast + green salad
1:00 - chicken breast + green salad
4:00 - chicken breast + baked potatoe
7:00 - PWO shake, 10 oz beef + peanut butter sandwich
9:00 - chicken breast + green salad
10:30 - half cup cottage cheese + 1 cup oats

Also, I am 16, weigh 76kg and am around 11% body fat.

Cheers, Joe.

C.Coronato
08-13-10, 5:25 pm
How much chicken breast? And i would say certainly cut out that PB sandwich, and prob not that much oats right before bed.

Joe J
08-13-10, 5:26 pm
How much chicken breast? And i would say certainly cut out that PB sandwich, and prob not that much oats right before bed.

Im just not really a fan of any other source of protein apart from beef, and is that not a bit fatty to eat regularly on a cut?

gi4arata
08-13-10, 5:31 pm
Hi animals, I've been bulking for about 2 months now and have added some nice size. However, now I'd like to cut down until I have a full six pak before i continue to bulk again.
I am thinking of following this diet, and doing a 5 day split along with cardio 3 times a week to hopefully strip my fat. So, check my diet and tell me what you think. Cheers guys.

7:00 - 1 cup oats, 3 whole eggs, 3 egg whites, banana, glass of milk, pak
11:10 - chicken breast + green salad
1:00 - chicken breast + green salad
4:00 - chicken breast + baked potatoe
7:00 - PWO shake, 10 oz beef + peanut butter sandwich
9:00 - chicken breast + green salad
10:30 - half cup cottage cheese + 1 cup oats

Also, I am 16, weigh 76kg and am around 11% body fat.

Cheers, Joe.
Cut milk, oats before bad and go on!!!
If don't work cut banana, I think PB is OK but if PWO shake have carbs, cut PB

Pizzalamp
08-13-10, 6:32 pm
still having those oats before bed huh?

Joe J
08-13-10, 6:34 pm
still having those oats before bed huh?

Actually I've been bulking for a while, so yes I have been having them.

Pizzalamp
08-13-10, 6:36 pm
Actually I've been bulking for a while, so yes I have been having them.

no more oats before bed my man

Joe J
08-13-10, 6:42 pm
no more oats before bed my man

Guess I need to face up to it!

AntoineV
08-14-10, 1:37 pm
peanut butter has too much fat to be in the post workout... spiking insulin and eating fat at the same time will make you store fat. Just put 2 bananas in the blender with your whey... or even better get some Torrent bro

AntoineV
08-14-10, 1:37 pm
and green salad is air disguised as a vegetable.... you should get something more nutritious like broccoli or spinach

Joe J
08-14-10, 1:54 pm
and green salad is air disguised as a vegetable.... you should get something more nutritious like broccoli or spinach

thanks for the advice :)

AntoineV
08-14-10, 1:57 pm
thanks for the advice :)

No prob bro.

raw spinach with olive oil/lemon juice/balsamic vinegar is also a good way to add good fats with somewhat of a healthy and good tasting ''dressing''

Joe J
08-14-10, 2:00 pm
No prob bro.

raw spinach with olive oil/lemon juice/balsamic vinegar is also a good way to add good fats with somewhat of a healthy and good tasting ''dressing''

Sounds good, I'm gonna have that now! Never really cut before, not sure I'm going to enjoy it either!