PDA

View Full Version : Revenge, Live On

Legacy
08-13-10, 4:46 pm
Ninety three degrees and cloudy. Sometimes in life things don't change. Another fuckin friday afternoon and another week of workouts behind me. As I sit in the gym I take a look around and realize that I am the only one left. I start the week surrounded by everyone and end the week surrounded by no one, yet although I find this amazing it is something that I can expect week after week. My attempt is to prove nothing to everyone and prove everything to no one. I hear it day after day about why I do what I do and what my reasoning behind it is. I've realized my explanations go nowhere because the point of the question asked isn't to try to understand why I do what I do, but more of a way to attempt to discourage me from reaching my goal of being physically content. Everyday starts with me waking up and everyday ends with me falling asleep, nothing changes. The world continues to go on whether I am around or not, however during this time I will make myself change. As others sit and watch the world revolve around them, I will be revolving around the world changing the one and only thing that truly belongs to myself and keeps me going. I have nothing to prove except my physical capabilities to myself and creating something that I can be proud of. As the ones around us who don't understand us begin to slow down and fall apart after reaching their glass ceiling, we as Animals are the few that break that fuckin ceiling and push ourselves to live on. The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself, be stronger and come back better. Its still ninety degrees and cloudy and nothing has changed, however another day has passed that has brought me a step closer to where I want to be. Live on.

G Diesel
08-13-10, 4:52 pm
Beautiful shit bro. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Peace, G

andrewT
08-13-10, 6:16 pm
fuckin genius the way you put that.

Sprint
08-13-10, 7:03 pm
Good words bro, good words.

AntoineV
08-14-10, 1:41 am
sick memo bro!

BamBam
08-14-10, 11:02 am
Fuck yeah bro... Awesome shit man

Cellardweller
08-14-10, 6:11 pm
The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself, be stronger and come back better.

Awesome.

Legacy
08-16-10, 10:12 am
Another rainy fuckin' Monday bros. Another day surrounded by everyone only to watch them all slowly die out as the week continues. Only the strong and driven survive the full week, lets see if this week ends as most have. Time to live on.

BamBam
08-16-10, 10:37 am
Another rainy fuckin' Monday bros. Another day surrounded by everyone only to watch them all slowly die out as the week continues. Only the strong and driven survive the full week, lets see if this week ends as most have. Time to live on.

Had some lady come into our store yesterday and wanted to buy a phone. Husband was a cool dude but I could tell she was going to "that customer" for the day. I was finishing my protein shake as she walked around the store dissecting everything we had on display and when I was done I asked if I could help. She looked over and so "yes if you aren't busy with your milkshake.." Well, instead of snapping her neck, I said "No, just gotta eat on time..." and went on about selling, but she wasn't satisfied with anything we had or the plans or hell even the stores music... bitch bitch bitch... all she did for 30 minutes while I tried to work her to make a sale... finally I sold her a nice phone, cut her a price, some accessories and sent her ass out the door. Although I worked her for about $100 extra dollars in commission, I didnt feel bad for being nice and having someone act like a piece of shit for nothing. So, 2 hours later, I had another "milkshake" with a smile on my face as I watched her drag her miserable husband around the mall and I just waved...

IN IRON,
BB-

Legacy
08-16-10, 12:47 pm
Had some lady come into our store yesterday and wanted to buy a phone. Husband was a cool dude but I could tell she was going to "that customer" for the day. I was finishing my protein shake as she walked around the store dissecting everything we had on display and when I was done I asked if I could help. She looked over and so "yes if you aren't busy with your milkshake.." Well, instead of snapping her neck, I said "No, just gotta eat on time..." and went on about selling, but she wasn't satisfied with anything we had or the plans or hell even the stores music... bitch bitch bitch... all she did for 30 minutes while I tried to work her to make a sale... finally I sold her a nice phone, cut her a price, some accessories and sent her ass out the door. Although I worked her for about $100 extra dollars in commission, I didnt feel bad for being nice and having someone act like a piece of shit for nothing. So, 2 hours later, I had another "milkshake" with a smile on my face as I watched her drag her miserable husband around the mall and I just waved...

IN IRON,
BB-

Haha. Theres a lady that will be dying young. God forbid she should walk around and be happy. Some people thrive off that. I like the response you gave her though no sense in being an asshole back. Nothing like beating assholes with the mind lol

BamBam
08-16-10, 12:50 pm
Haha. Theres a lady that will be dying young. God forbid she should walk around and be happy. Some people thrive off that. I like the response you gave her though no sense in being an asshole back. Nothing like beating assholes with the mind lol

"Kill em' with kindness" is what my Mom taught me.. but the mind is my most powerful weapon against the stupid, asshole people of this world.

Legacy
08-16-10, 1:00 pm
"Kill em' with kindness" is what my Mom taught me.. but the mind is my most powerful weapon against the stupid, asshole people of this world.

Absolutely no question about it. I never realized it either until I took martial arts. You can diffuse so many situations just by beating people with the mind. It is a very powerful and deadly weapon.

BamBam
08-16-10, 1:04 pm
Absolutely no question about it. I never realized it either until I took martial arts. You can diffuse so many situations just by beating people with the mind. It is a very powerful and deadly weapon.

I always heard from Louie and a guy who teaches basketball skill stuff that it is more important to break a mental sweat than it is a physical sweat. A monkey can break a physical sweat, but a monkey can't learn how to build a car (in reference to lifting properly and keeping yourself injury free etc etc)...

Sprint
08-16-10, 7:05 pm
As a former salesman myself, there's nothing more satisfying than taking money off a berk of a customer. Well played sir.

BamBam
08-17-10, 3:52 pm
As a former salesman myself, there's nothing more satisfying than taking money off a berk of a customer. Well played sir.

Thank you sir..