PDA

View Full Version : Hot Fudge Brownie Sunday!!

B. Rowe
08-14-10, 11:08 pm
Tonight I had a craving for something chocolaty and fattening. I contemplated for an hour on whether to hit the store or not. Then it dawned on me that I had a Big 100 protein brownie in my box of goodies. So I heated the brownie and put on 1/2 cup Bryers Sugar Free vanilla ice cream and drizzled on some smuckers sugar free hot fudge sauce and some crushed walnuts.

Totals about- 35g p, 55g carb, 15g fat, 18g sugar

Tasted great and is either a decent bulk meal or a remotely healthy cheat snack when dieting

C.Coronato
08-16-10, 10:03 am
Hahah, wheres the pics??

Legacy
08-16-10, 10:14 am
Tonight I had a craving for something chocolaty and fattening. I contemplated for an hour on whether to hit the store or not. Then it dawned on me that I had a Big 100 protein brownie in my box of goodies. So I heated the brownie and put on 1/2 cup Bryers Sugar Free vanilla ice cream and drizzled on some smuckers sugar free hot fudge sauce and some crushed walnuts.

Totals about- 35g p, 55g carb, 15g fat, 18g sugar

Tasted great and is either a decent bulk meal or a remotely healthy cheat snack when dieting

So this is that Sunday football cheat brownie huh? I agree with Coronato, lets see some pics of this fucker

mritter3
08-16-10, 10:18 am
sounds damn good....but yeah man...lets see a pic.

B. Rowe
08-16-10, 10:42 am
You guys are gonna force me to eat another one of these this week....

BamBam
08-16-10, 12:03 pm

Force... Come on lol

Legacy
08-16-10, 12:43 pm

Peer pressure is a bitch

BamBam
08-16-10, 12:47 pm
Peer pressure is a bitch

I just went into GNC and bought 5 BIG 100 Brownies for like 2 bucks... thank God for sales..

Big Bay
08-23-10, 3:07 pm
My girl made these the other day. Im not sure if it was this exact recipe, I just know she used beans. Try it out, they were actually delicious.

http://happyherbivore.com/2009/05/vegan-blackbean-brownies/

Legacy
08-23-10, 3:13 pm
My girl made these the other day. Im not sure if it was this exact recipe, I just know she used beans. Try it out, they were actually delicious.

http://happyherbivore.com/2009/05/vegan-blackbean-brownies/

Those look good bro, but the black bean ingredient kinda makes me resent it hahah.

Hey B. Rowe, where is your picture at bro? Been pretty quiet in here, does that mean you stopped snacking lol?

C.Coronato
08-23-10, 3:23 pm

No wonder your up to 250 lol.

B. Rowe
08-27-10, 11:35 pm
Those look good bro, but the black bean ingredient kinda makes me resent it hahah.

Hey B. Rowe, where is your picture at bro? Been pretty quiet in here, does that mean you stopped snacking lol?

Ha, well problem is ive been snacking on the real shit. Went back home for a week and fell off the wagon. Ill get one up this week for sure