PDA

View Full Version : Carb-Cycling Recipe book

WeeMan
08-16-10, 5:16 pm
planning a carb cycling diet, only problem is im low on food ideas so if anyone can help it would be much appreciated. after a month of quite strict dieting i need something good and something tasty!

so i need ideas for meals that are high protein-high carb-low/zero fat.
and for meals that are high protein-high fat-low carb.

cheers lads/ladies

Ph3n0m
08-16-10, 8:10 pm
Hi protein hi carb - any eggs mixed with ezikiel bread or oatmeal or protein pancakes.
- any lean meats cook without oil or bbq'ed with yams/potatoes/rice/pasta

Hi protein hi fat - non lean meats/fish with salad
- protein smoothies with peanut butter (natural)
- salad with mixed in meats

Sorry for not giving recipes as Im in a hurry right now but hope this helps. Hopefully it gives you some ideas of how u like to cook those foods and get er done.

Pizzalamp
08-16-10, 9:38 pm
sardines and spinnach

WeeMan
08-17-10, 5:21 pm
thanks lads this is helping.

Pizza how do you cook the sardines and spinnach?

AntoineV
08-18-10, 12:57 pm
sardines and spinach? dude ahha

Ever tried mashed sweet potatoes/normal potatoes? Just add a little bit of skim milk in it and some spices.. like garlic and a little bit of salt if you allow yourself that.

and eat whatever lean meat you like with it.

I like that because it doenst take long to eat. You dont have to chew much.. especially if you put the cooked ground turkey in it and just mix everything furiously.

Ironfreakshow247
08-18-10, 3:48 pm
sardines and spinach? dude ahha

Ever tried mashed sweet potatoes/normal potatoes? Just add a little bit of skim milk in it and some spices.. like garlic and a little bit of salt if you allow yourself that.

and eat whatever lean meat you like with it.

I like that because it doenst take long to eat. You dont have to chew much.. especially if you put the cooked ground turkey in it and just mix everything furiously.

Yea man one of my favorite meals even though im bulking. Lean ground beef mashed potatoes maybe some salsa if im feeling wild. Damn I cant wait for that meal now

Ph3n0m
08-18-10, 8:32 pm
I'm starting to carb cycle nowdays as well and one of my favs I found to be mashed cauliflower...tastes just like potatoes(kinda) but low carb

WeeMan
08-19-10, 12:05 pm
I'm starting to carb cycle nowdays as well and one of my favs I found to be mashed cauliflower...tastes just like potatoes(kinda) but low carb

thats a good tip, how do you do it?

WeeMan
08-21-10, 9:10 am
heres one my mum gave me for high protein/high fat days.

smoked haddock, baked in tinfoil
hard boiled eggs (i would just use whites)
lightly steamed/raw spinach

basicly just mash it all up together and eat it. obviously id season it with garlic and things.