PDA

View Full Version : Two Body-Part Days

Max-Angle
08-16-10, 9:40 pm
I am trying to make a new workout, a workout i can get through quick and get out of there, i was thinking a two bodypart a day workout, like chest/back, shoulders/legs, etc. any tips, any suggestions? I wanna gain mass and strength.

SpankyC
08-16-10, 9:51 pm
day 1 chest,back

day 3 delts, arms

day 5 quads, hams

Legacy
08-16-10, 9:58 pm
You can try the david henry style DC training that he uses. Thats a pretty quick workout that is in and out and you hit 3 bodyparts per day and usually end up hitting each muscle twice in a 8 day period. Worth a shot bro, nothin better than trial and error.

Max-Angle
08-16-10, 10:53 pm
You can try the david henry style DC training that he uses. Thats a pretty quick workout that is in and out and you hit 3 bodyparts per day and usually end up hitting each muscle twice in a 8 day period. Worth a shot bro, nothin better than trial and error.

i might try that, thanks but for the moment i actually think im just gonna work on bringing my lifts back up because with my vacation and summer and getting ready for school and just life i fell out of lifting for a little and lost quite a bit of strength as a lot of people say i hope it comes back after i get back into it, my bench is nowhere near where it was at 180 so im just gonna try to get my "core" strength back up and then work on a good routine, maybe ill just base it around the key lifts, i agree i dont want to do a three day split honestly, i love to lift i get joy out of it, i just need workouts that i can do quickly so even if i have like 45 min before bed i can do it, thanks for the help. Check out my new Journey, im gonna start a new one, fresh.