PDA

View Full Version : Agent O

Pages : 1 [2] 3

G Diesel
08-26-10, 11:01 am
Very true my man

I seem to remember seeing one of Natural Guys statuses running across my news feed on facebook a few weeks ago saying something to the effect of testing a new product but wouldnt say anything else besides this. I believe he was referring to the subject of this here thread.
Just my observations.

Intriguing indeed.

OMG i want some of what ever it is

count me in!!! i want first dibs

Word. What they said.

Peace, G

Big Wides
08-26-10, 11:26 am
Ok I will, I taste tested something yesterday that was delicious that MIGHT be coming down the pipeline

i knew it was Pop-Tarts

Mr. Dead
08-26-10, 12:31 pm
Maybe an Animal Pop Tart...

Anticipation! Standing by.....

haha Dead, Animal Pop Tart, I love it

I still say it's the new Anabolic, Juggs-inspired, Pop Tart...

i knew it was Pop-Tarts

Agreed!!! *LOL*

Big C
08-26-10, 12:48 pm
I know I'm reaching for the fences here....b/c we know this isn't going to be some self tanner or some lotion shit you use in the shower. This is Animal = hardcore only.

I would love to see a D aspartic acid (DAA) supplement made by Universal/Animal. Patrick Arnold was the first to come out with it..and when he speaks, I listen. I know I'm on day 6 and I feel like a kid again...high libido, strength in the gym, great overall pumps/fullness. And it's natural.

I know I may be in the minority....b/c most haven't used DAA or heard of it...but I would be on board with a DAA supplement. Still staying tuned...

G Diesel
08-26-10, 12:58 pm
I know I'm reaching for the fences here....b/c we know this isn't going to be some self tanner or some lotion shit you use in the shower. This is Animal = hardcore only.

I would love to see a D aspartic acid (DAA) supplement made by Universal/Animal. Patrick Arnold was the first to come out with it..and when he speaks, I listen. I know I'm on day 6 and I feel like a kid again...high libido, strength in the gym, great overall pumps/fullness. And it's natural.

I know I may be in the minority....b/c most haven't used DAA or heard of it...but I would be on board with a DAA supplement. Still staying tuned...

Sounds good to me Big C.

Peace, G

Mr. Dead
08-26-10, 1:03 pm
Maybe Agent Orange will pop back in, and not be so vague, this time...???

Aggression
08-26-10, 1:03 pm

Sounds like this type of product would fit nicely into the Universal line. Good stuff, Big C

Big C
08-26-10, 1:09 pm
Sounds good to me Big C.

Peace, G

Sounds like this type of product would fit nicely into the Universal line. Good stuff, Big C

For sure brothers. This is the next big thing....and if we came out with our own version, I would not consider it copy-catting at all. I support the "U" so you know whose product I would be purchasing. And there are always ways to make it unique to our product line. It takes me a lot to become a believer in something....but I am now a believer in DAA and its benefits. For the most part...this is not something you run continuously for a month straight - (but probably could) - the human levels peak after 12 says so you're supposed to run it 12 on/12 off/12 on.

mritter3
08-26-10, 1:09 pm

just did a little research on DAA sounds like a pretty solid product...who makes DAA besides performace edge??? doesnt look like anyone on bodybuilding.com does, if you have to pm me to keep up with the rules its cool man...just wondering.

Big C
08-26-10, 1:11 pm
just did a little research on DAA sounds like a pretty solid product...who makes DAA besides performace edge??? doesnt look like anyone on bodybuilding.com does, if you have to pm me to keep up with the rules its cool man...just wondering.

PM coming.

mritter3
08-26-10, 1:11 pm
PM coming.

cool thanks man.

Big C
08-26-10, 1:13 pm
Didn't wanna get this thread off track....just throwing my own thoughts out there for the masses.

Whatever this is, I know we won't be disappointed...

Agent ORANGE
08-26-10, 2:15 pm
Come see me in The Cage at the Olympia.

Mr. Dead
08-26-10, 2:16 pm

Dammit!!! There better be video, at the CAGE!!! *LOL*

Flash419
08-26-10, 2:26 pm
Dammit!!! There better be video, at the CAGE!!! *LOL*

AMEN!!!

And thank you for the UStream App on my phone. LOL

Beowulf
08-26-10, 3:09 pm

Yes, but are you animal, mineral or vegetable? Who or what are we "seeing" exactly?

Aggression
08-26-10, 3:42 pm

I'll be there!

mritter3
08-26-10, 3:56 pm

i wish i could....but ill be watching thats for sure.

Beowulf
08-26-10, 3:58 pm
i wish i could....but ill be watching thats for sure.

What if "he" or "she" that we'll be seeing is not a person, but a product? That's what I was getting at. Agent O's posts are very ambiguous and likely, intentionally so. Agent O could be a personification of an inanimate thing.

mritter3
08-26-10, 4:19 pm
What if "he" or "she" that we'll be seeing is not a person, but a product? That's what I was getting at. Agent O's posts are very ambiguous and likely, intentionally so. Agent O could be a personification of an inanimate thing.

that is fine....just give me a close up of whatever ORANGE is at the olympia via the camera.

BamBam
08-26-10, 4:23 pm
Even more anxious now..

StayGold
08-26-10, 7:56 pm
If it wasn't bad enough that I couldn't go to the Olympia to start with! and now this!

Finding out secondhand isn't quite the same. However, I'm looking forward to whatever this is regardless.

Sprint
08-26-10, 10:07 pm
If it wasn't bad enough that I couldn't go to the Olympia to start with! and now this!

Finding out secondhand isn't quite the same. However, I'm looking forward to whatever this is regardless.

Still yonks to wait tho

Cygnus
08-26-10, 11:17 pm
Given the naming convention I'm thinking of a bitter orange extract product that stacks with Cuts and Pump, or as a stand-alone extreme cutting product. Similar to how we have M-stack, Stack, and Test for bulking, this could be something above and beyond Cuts.

I've tried everything now outside of Test, so I'm sure it'll make its way onto the UPS truck for me eventually.

Beach91
08-27-10, 10:03 am
Its an orange Bound hardcover book with every Breach article in it!

Kidding, but its food for thought

G Diesel
08-27-10, 10:07 am
Given the naming convention I'm thinking of a bitter orange extract product that stacks with Cuts and Pump, or as a stand-alone extreme cutting product. Similar to how we have M-stack, Stack, and Test for bulking, this could be something above and beyond Cuts.

I've tried everything now outside of Test, so I'm sure it'll make its way onto the UPS truck for me eventually.

That's an interesting theory. Sounds reasonable.

I liked the DAA ideas from Big C earlier in the thread too.

Peace, G

Universal Rep
08-27-10, 10:39 am
Even more anxious now..

Have you been taking your meds?

BamBam
08-27-10, 11:33 am
Have you been taking your meds?

Nope.. Oh well, should make things more interesting.

Might we see a possible sneak peak of "Agent Orange" at next weeks ABC in Cleveland? Maybe for those who won't be able to make it to the Olympia? What if I say please? lol

IN IRON,
BB-

Universal Rep
08-27-10, 12:56 pm
Ok, so I just spoke to Agent O...

Universal Rep
08-27-10, 12:56 pm
Nope.. Oh well, should make things more interesting.

Might we see a possible sneak peak of "Agent Orange" at next weeks ABC in Cleveland? Maybe for those who won't be able to make it to the Olympia? What if I say please? lol

IN IRON,
BB-

Uh...

Mr. Dead
08-27-10, 12:57 pm
Ok, so I just spoke to Agent O...

And...???

BamBam
08-27-10, 12:59 pm
Uh...

Just took my Pak and Flex and Uni-Liver... those r the only meds I need... ha

What did Mr.Orange say? Yes, I did make a Reservoir Dog's reference...

Universal Rep
08-27-10, 1:07 pm
And...???

He ignored me, hahaha....

BamBam
08-27-10, 1:08 pm
He ignored me, hahaha....

Not cool... not cool....

Universal Rep
08-27-10, 1:10 pm
Not cool... not cool....

There will be updates soon, I reckon.

If you aren't registered on Animalpak.com (not here, the FORVM), I might recommend doing so.

For any lurkers or non-registered fans following this thread, I would recommend signing up so that you can access those "invisible" areas visible only to those members who sign into the FORVM...

BamBam
08-27-10, 1:11 pm
There will be updates soon, I reckon.

If you aren't registered on Animalpak.com (not here, the FORVM), I might recommend doing so.

Well then I'm set! Any word on any "new" things going to be at the RAGE and HOUSE ABC?

G Diesel
08-27-10, 1:13 pm
What did Mr.Orange say? Yes, I did make a Reservoir Dogs reference...

"Don't pussy out on me now. They don't know. They don't know shit. You're not gonna get hurt. You're fucking Barretta. They believe every fucking word 'cause you're super cool."
-Mr. Orange (to himself in the mirror)

Peace, G

Universal Rep
Well then I'm set! Any word on any "new" things going to be at the RAGE and HOUSE ABC?

Yes, this might be important for anyone interested in Agent O--to be signed up at Animalpak.com (registered in The Shop for example) AND registered for forum.animalpak.com... Both of these sites.

Nope. Not as far as I've heard...

Mr. Dead

Well... There is going to be a play-by-play of Rage's show, for those that can't make it...
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=33005

BamBam
08-27-10, 1:19 pm
"Don't pussy out on me now. They don't know. They don't know shit. You're not gonna get hurt. You're fucking Barretta. They believe every fucking word 'cause you're super cool."

Peace, G

This made my day... and now I have to go home and watch that movie. Thanks G' for your inspiring words.

Mr. Dead
08-27-10, 2:01 pm
Yes, this might be important for anyone interested in Agent O--to be signed up at Animalpak.com (registered in The Shop for example) AND registered for forum.animalpak.com... Both of these sites.

Nope. Not as far as I've heard...

Possible LE T-shirt, maybe...???

dd2inxs
08-27-10, 3:06 pm
If this is a product, will it be something us women can use?

ROCKIN-RANDALL
08-27-10, 4:49 pm
Guys : this might not even be a product... It might completly be something else... He didnt say anything about it being a supplement...

''something''

;)
If it's a Shirt, I'll take a XXL. Lol

Universal Rep
08-27-10, 5:21 pm
If this is a product, will it be something us women can use?

I heard Agent O likes the ladies...

Mr. Dead
08-27-10, 5:25 pm

Hmmm...

ROCKIN-RANDALL
08-27-10, 6:17 pm

Nice.. Where will this go from here ?? Lol

HIGA MONSTER
08-27-10, 6:53 pm

Peace, G

LMAO

G, you are awesome. I love it.

HIGA MONSTER

swoleberry
08-29-10, 2:54 am
How do you become a tester?

Oz_78
08-29-10, 4:07 am
Way to build anticipation lads....ha ha

Watching this space for more...

suicidegripme
08-29-10, 12:05 pm
Almost 16 pages of no actual information. Animalpak sure does know how to spark people's interest.

Sprint
08-29-10, 3:32 pm
Possible LE T-shirt, maybe...???

Dead loves a t-shirt lol

FITGYM
08-29-10, 11:43 pm
........and then?????

BamBam
08-30-10, 1:16 pm
........and then?????

Seems like Agent Orange has a gag order on it... or they r waiting to maybe spill some more info

Agent ORANGE
08-30-10, 1:28 pm
I will strengthen your resolve. I will help motivate you to reach your goals.

BamBam
08-30-10, 1:40 pm

Sweet Lord..

IN IRON,
BB-

G Diesel
08-30-10, 1:43 pm

Pocket Wrath? The talking Journey action figure?

Peace, G

mritter3
08-30-10, 1:49 pm

???? sounds good, although not giving us any info on what you actually are, is it a new workout dvd or the Animal soundtrack cd?....now im really confused.

BamBam
08-30-10, 2:56 pm
Pocket Wrath? The talking Journey action figure?

Peace, G

"RAW MCGRAW"

I remember the good times.. lol

IN IRON,
BB-

G Diesel
08-30-10, 3:37 pm
"RAW MCGRAW"

I remember the good times.. lol

IN IRON,
BB-

Only a chosen few know that secret moniker and his shadow identity.

Peace, G

BamBam
08-30-10, 3:38 pm
Only a chosen few know that secret moniker and his shadow identity.

Peace, G

I was lucky to overhear the conversation between you, House, and Wrath... also his "GQ" posing in the Journey book

Sprint
08-30-10, 4:32 pm
???? sounds good, although not giving us any info on what you actually are, is it a new workout dvd or the Animal soundtrack cd?....now im really confused.

There is that thread titled "music for the mindset" which carries a poll about Animal doing a soundtrack...

twoheadedboy
08-30-10, 9:00 pm
Yep, it's a video or CD. Though the vague language could still apply to Animal Pop Tarts. They will strengthen your resolve!!!!

Altered Beast
08-30-10, 10:40 pm

I am getting the feeling that we are being almost...talked down to. Like children.

Hmmmm

Legacy
08-30-10, 11:16 pm
Agent Orange needs to hurry up and come out lol

Altered Beast
08-30-10, 11:19 pm
With all of the newly discovered legal pro-hormones out there, maybe it could be a new Prohormone Stak?

I never got to try the original stak.

Howitzer
08-31-10, 12:20 am
Alright, I'm going to hop on this train and speculate as well. I think, Agent Orange is: A vitamin C mega dose supplement! It will come in 2 forms, capsules and a delicious orange splash flavored beverage that will mix seamlessly with EAA stack, Nitro, Torrent, or Storm.

KABOOM!

Howitzer

AntoineV
08-31-10, 1:42 am
Pro-hormone pop tarts.

_Trainlikeafreak
08-31-10, 9:21 am
Pro-hormone pop tarts.

the flavor will be Barbell Blueberry.. with REAL bits of barbell.

Sprint
08-31-10, 9:24 am
the flavor will be Barbell Blueberry.. with REAL bits of barbell.

for added iron

naturalguy
08-31-10, 10:08 am
Pro-hormone pop tarts.

Tasty and anabolic

Universal Rep
08-31-10, 10:18 am
Should be updates in the very near future with what this is all gonna be... Stay tuned.

Sprint
08-31-10, 11:09 am
I think "Agent O" is just an experiement to see if this kind of marketing will work for future products. "Agent O" itself isn't anything, but will be applied to new stuff coming out if the marketing strategy works. Which obviously it does.

Sprint
08-31-10, 11:10 am
That's some thinking outside the box stuff for ya right there.

Universal Rep
08-31-10, 11:12 am
I think "Agent O" is just an experiement to see if this kind of marketing will work for future products. "Agent O" itself isn't anything, but will be applied to new stuff coming out if the marketing strategy works. Which obviously it does.

Guerilla marketing meets PSYOPS, eh? Very interesting theory.

Sprint
08-31-10, 11:15 am
Thing is, if 1 of us has already guessed right, you wouldn't tell us would you? I can't wait till the 'O' to find out!!!!!!!

It's making my teeth itch.

Universal Rep
08-31-10, 11:16 am
Thing is, if 1 of us has already guessed right, you wouldn't tell us would you? I can't wait till the 'O' to find out!!!!!!!

It's making my teeth itch.

Assuming I know, then yes, I would say if someone guess it correctly...

Sprint
08-31-10, 11:21 am
Assuming I know, then yes, I would say if someone guess it correctly...

You should be a politician, that's not answered anything!

Cos now Im thinking right, everything that's been said so far is wrong. Then I think hang on, maybe U-Rep doesn't know. Then I think surely U-Rep does know. But it seems EVERYTHING has been suggested already.

I feel like a dog chasing it's tail..

Universal Rep
08-31-10, 11:22 am

Cos now Im thinking right, everything that's been said so far is wrong. Then I think hang on, maybe U-Rep doesn't know. Then I think surely U-Rep does know. But it seems EVERYTHING has been suggested already.

Who says I'm not? I only do this rep gig as a favor to Corporate...

Howitzer
08-31-10, 11:25 am
So it's not a vitamin C supplement?! Dammit, that is like, the one product that Universal has left untapped... for guys who aren't interested in flavonoids or diuretics anyway!

Universal Rep
08-31-10, 11:30 am
So it's not a vitamin C supplement?! Dammit, that is like, the one product that Universal has left untapped... for guys who aren't interested in flavonoids or diuretics anyway!

No, it's not a vitamin C supplement.

Sprint
08-31-10, 11:36 am
Who says I'm not? I only do this rep gig as a favor to Corporate...

Arrgghh!! Well played, Sir. Well played.

Universal Rep
08-31-10, 11:36 am
Arrgghh!! Well played, Sir. Well played.

You've been a good sport. You get one question. Make it count.

Mr. Dead
08-31-10, 11:45 am

Just because it's been mentioned, doesn't mean that they will tell us if we're right...

Sprint
08-31-10, 11:46 am

Now im tempted to just go with "What is Agent O?" but I can see that being a waste of my question...

So, my question is..

Will Agent O have to be ingested for it to be effective in what it's designed for?

Universal Rep
08-31-10, 11:47 am
Now im tempted to just go with "What is Agent O?" but I can see that being a waste of my question...

So, my question is..

Will Agent O have to be ingested for it to be effective in what it's designed for?

You sure this is your question???

I suggest you talk to the other fellas in the FORVM and get a consensus. This is a big responsibility for one person, haha...

Sprint
08-31-10, 11:48 am
you sure this is your question???

I suggest you talk to the other fellas in the forvm and get a consensus. This is a big responsibility for one person, haha...

thats not my question!! That is not my question!!!!!!!!!!!

Sprint
08-31-10, 11:49 am
MESSAGE TO FELLOW FORVM MEMBERS: WHAT SHOULD MY QUESTION BE?

I don't want to get inundated with several comments of "You should've asked..."

Universal Rep
08-31-10, 11:50 am
thats not my question!! That is not my question!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk to the Legion. When you are ready to ask your one question, then ask it... Take your time. No pressure. Really. Only thousands of people are waiting for info, info your single question will provide. This is it. It's all on you now. It's all or nothing.

Mr. Dead
08-31-10, 11:51 am
MESSAGE TO FELLOW FORVM MEMBERS: WHAT SHOULD MY QUESTION BE?

I don't want to get inundated with several comments of "You should've asked..."

Hmmm... Is it a person, supplement, website, or item...??? (BTW... You do know that he is a master of misdirection, right...??? *LOL*)

naturalguy
08-31-10, 11:52 am
Talk to the Legion. When you are ready to ask your one question, then ask it... Take your time. No pressure. Really. Only thousands of people are waiting for info, info your single question will provide. This is it. It's all on you now. It's all or nothing.

no pressure lol

Universal Rep
08-31-10, 11:52 am
no pressure lol

Nope. He can do it. I know he can. It's all on his shoulders now. The world... No, the universe is waiting. He will be loved and honored or reviled.

I suggest he start a new thread so he gets maximum # of suggestions.

Sprint
08-31-10, 11:53 am

You need pressure to make diamonds...

Universal Rep
08-31-10, 11:54 am
You need pressure to make diamonds...

Diamonds can bring happiness and disappointment.

Sprint
08-31-10, 11:55 am
Diamonds can bring happiness and disappointment.

My glass is half full, they bring happiness.

Not a question, well not THE question, just a general wondering as to which section would be most effective in bringing about a good response.

Universal Rep
08-31-10, 11:57 am
My glass is half full, they bring happiness.

Not a question, well not THE question, just a general wondering as to which section would be most effective in bringing about a good response.

Livin?

Sprint
08-31-10, 12:03 pm
Good call. The line's in the water, just waiting to see what nibbles on the hook.

Universal Rep
08-31-10, 12:05 pm
Good call. The line's in the water, just waiting to see what nibbles on the hook.

It's in play... http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=1003924#post1003924

Sprint
08-31-10, 12:17 pm
Don't all shout at once folks...

Universal Rep
08-31-10, 12:18 pm
Don't all shout at once folks...

The silence is deafening.

dannynb
08-31-10, 2:01 pm
*waiting*.....not a patient man....wearing out the carpet pacing here.

Mr. Dead
08-31-10, 2:03 pm
*waiting*.....not a patient man....wearing out the carpet pacing here.

I've worn mine down to the support beams... *LOL*

Razor
08-31-10, 2:32 pm
Hmm there's already 3 whole threads in this section.....things are starting to get serious around here. Can't wait!!!

BamBam
08-31-10, 4:05 pm
I just want to know. The Olympia is very close... might just suck it up and wait... or come to U-Headquarters and infiltrate Mission Impossible style... who's with me... I need someone to drive a fire truck..

Legacy
08-31-10, 4:31 pm
I just want to know. The Olympia is very close... might just suck it up and wait... or come to U-Headquarters and infiltrate Mission Impossible style... who's with me... I need someone to drive a fire truck..

LOL I think storming U-Headquarters may be a plan, then again we don't know what Agent Orange is, could be deadly and waiting for us.

BamBam
08-31-10, 4:45 pm
LOL I think storming U-Headquarters may be a plan, then again we don't know what Agent Orange is, could be deadly and waiting for us.

I have the climbing gear ready if you want to... now all we need is the French Guy from the French Connection.

Could be very deadly... giant orange guard dogs

Legacy
08-31-10, 4:51 pm
I have the climbing gear ready if you want to... now all we need is the French Guy from the French Connection.

Could be very deadly... giant orange guard dogs

Looks like we will have to fly in a guy from overseas for this one. I'm down. Universal Headquarters is going to be infiltrated lol

"Mr. BamBam, this isn't mission difficult, it's mission impossible. "Difficult" should be a walk in the park for you." hahahah

BamBam
08-31-10, 4:56 pm
Looks like we will have to fly in a guy from overseas for this one. I'm down. Universal Headquarters is going to be infiltrated lol

"Mr. BamBam, this isn't mission difficult, it's mission impossible. "Difficult" should be a walk in the park for you." hahahah

I've been told I look like Matt Damon, not Tom Cruise... so this may be the "BAMBAM Ultimatum." Although, Mr.BamBam has a ring to it lol.

I'm ready just say when, we can be in Jersey in no time..

Sprint
08-31-10, 8:14 pm
Right U-Rep...

Here is my 1 and only question, thanks to BamBam & Dead for their hefty contributions...

Out of the following, being clothing (inclusive of but not limited to tanks, vests, shorts, trousers, jackets, hoodies, caps), website, supplement (inclusive of but not limited to protein powders, creatine, vitamins of any description, NO boosters), or athlete (inclusive of but not limited to powerlifters, bodybuilders, mma fighters, boxers), which is Agent Orange?

BamBam
08-31-10, 8:44 pm
and now we play the waiting game..

Beach91
08-31-10, 9:02 pm
And wait

Legacy
08-31-10, 10:03 pm
and wait somemore

Altered Beast
08-31-10, 10:46 pm

Is it either a new super low molecular weight carbohydrate powder or a new legal pro-hormone stack?

Altered Beast
08-31-10, 10:50 pm
That is all that Universal is missing. That and a pure hydrolzed whey protein.

Howitzer
08-31-10, 10:58 pm
You could have just asked "what is Agent Orange" judging by the question you did ask Sprint. Lol.

Altered Beast
08-31-10, 11:11 pm
Hmmmmm. That question seems to receive goofball answers from the Universal people!

Just trying to put ideas in their heads. Personally, I'd love to see all three of those products.

Sprint
09-01-10, 10:19 am
You could have just asked "what is Agent Orange" judging by the question you did ask Sprint. Lol.

We figured we'd get a mysterious answer along the lines of the "Strengthen your resolve" stuff. So we tried to narrow it down a bit rather than go balls out for the actual specific answer.

Legacy
09-01-10, 10:27 am
I wonder what this means?

http://i54.tinypic.com/2r23whj.jpg

StayGold
09-01-10, 10:29 am

It's Agent O, the new Hair Gel from Animal so we can all have sick mohawks like House! haha But that picture is making things even more interesting....

Sprint
09-01-10, 10:31 am

For me it looks like there could be more of that pic that hasn't been revealed.

Could mean that House is Agent O, could mean that House is using Agent O which takes us down the road of "What's he using?" could be new supplements etc.

Or it could mean that Agent O is a new hair gel...

Universal Rep
09-01-10, 11:44 am

I believe you might be right...

BamBam
09-01-10, 11:45 am

Could mean that House is Agent O, could mean that House is using Agent O which takes us down the road of "What's he using?" could be new supplements etc.

Or it could mean that Agent O is a new hair gel...

Hair gel not so bad seeing as how I use it... lol... but I wonder if maybe they will add another half of the picture showing either house Holding something like Agent Orange (if it is a product) or something like that to reveal it's true identity.

Razor
09-01-10, 11:47 am
What a pic! Jesus!

BamBam
09-01-10, 11:48 am
What a pic! Jesus!

I'm trying to figure a way to make it my DROID background

naturalguy
09-01-10, 12:04 pm
I'm trying to figure a way to make it my DROID background

I did it yesterday. Go to the FORVM thread with the picture, long press on it, save it to your gallery and from there you can make it your wallpaper.

BamBam
09-01-10, 12:09 pm
I did it yesterday. Go to the FORVM thread with the picture, long press on it, save it to your gallery and from there you can make it your wallpaper.

Done... and it looks sick!

Beowulf
09-01-10, 12:16 pm
That is all that Universal is missing. That and a pure hydrolzed whey protein.

Pure hydrolyzed whey product? I personally think the cost doesn't justify the benefit. I'd much rather see them do something else, something more useful.

BamBam
09-01-10, 12:31 pm
Pure hydrolyzed whey product? I personally think the cost doesn't justify the benefit. I'd much rather see them do something else, something more useful.

The 100% Whey Universal makes now is damn good and all I need. I am still leaning toward pre-workout product or pro hormone

Beowulf
09-01-10, 12:34 pm
The 100% Whey Universal makes now is damn good and all I need. I am still leaning toward pre-workout product or pro hormone

WPC is great for 99.99% of those who lift. To me, everything else is pure marketing. Pre-workout? What about Animal Pump? As for prohormones, I doubt it. I remember they got out of the business years ago. That category seems risky and irresponsible to me.

MassMonster
09-01-10, 12:41 pm
Truthfully I have no idea why they would put out another product... they pretty much covered everything.... i mean it's not like any of it has los it's effectiveness i picked up mstak a while back and the girl behind the counter was like that stuff is sick.. hahaha could help myself but tell her damn right it is ... so other than maybe a post workout odd or end they may have over looked idk if they would make it a product... tho i would like an animal mass gainer with some surprises :)

BamBam
09-01-10, 12:47 pm
Truthfully I have no idea why they would put out another product... they pretty much covered everything.... i mean it's not like any of it has los it's effectiveness i picked up mstak a while back and the girl behind the counter was like that stuff is sick.. hahaha could help myself but tell her damn right it is ... so other than maybe a post workout odd or end they may have over looked idk if they would make it a product... tho i would like an animal mass gainer with some surprises :)

That weight gainer is a good idea but Real Gains has that covered. I think the pro-hormone, although risky, can be done well and has been by ALOT of companies. Plus, supplements like that are flying off the shelves (Monsterplexx, fina flex 550, megeplexx.. etc). I think a good pre-workout powder that would rival something like USP's "Jack3d"... small bottle, no bullshit filllers, and 2 scoops gets you through your toughest sessions. I rotate that with pump monthly.

I dunno, just happy ANIMAL/UNIVERSAL gives a shit enough about the FORVM members and the people who make the company what it is to produce such a good campaign and get interest going.

MassMonster
09-01-10, 12:51 pm
That weight gainer is a good idea but Real Gains has that covered. I think the pro-hormone, although risky, can be done well and has been by ALOT of companies. Plus, supplements like that are flying off the shelves (Monsterplexx, fina flex 550, megeplexx.. etc). I think a good pre-workout powder that would rival something like USP's "Jack3d"... small bottle, no bullshit filllers, and 2 scoops gets you through your toughest sessions. I rotate that with pump monthly.

I dunno, just happy ANIMAL/UNIVERSAL gives a shit enough about the FORVM members and the people who make the company what it is to produce such a good campaign and get interest going.

agreed thats why i said even tho we got one it'd make me happy hahaha but def true most of whats on the market and known has already been created so the speculation of it being something other than a supp might come true .... especially with the O coming up.

BamBam
09-01-10, 12:54 pm
agreed thats why i said even tho we got one it'd make me happy hahaha but def true most of whats on the market and known has already been created so the speculation of it being something other than a supp might come true .... especially with the O coming up.

That is def. true. The O' is a huge event, and even bigger seeing as how HOUSE is competing... just even more of a reason to unveil something out of this world and HUGE!

I know ANIMAL has pretty much covered their supplement bases, and nothing will change with some of the formulas (pak, flex, etc..) but isn't being better, the ability to evolve? Not saying I would change a damn thing about the ANIMAL brand or the people, but the window is always open for the winds of change..

IN IRON,
BB-

Razor
09-01-10, 1:06 pm
I think a new droid icon may need to happen soon....

BamBam
09-01-10, 1:08 pm
I think a new droid icon may need to happen soon....

Giant orange O lol

Universal Rep
09-01-10, 1:09 pm
TI think the pro-hormone, although risky, can be done well and has been by ALOT of companies. Plus, supplements like that are flying off the shelves

For Corporate, it was never about the short term and making a quick buck however attractive that might be for any company. IMHO, selling prohormones has more downsides than upsides, from many perspectives. I just can't see Corporate gettin' into this... They do things with the long view. A company that has been around since 1977, well, that tells you something.

Mr. Dead
09-01-10, 1:10 pm
For Corporate, it was never about the short term and making a quick buck however attractive that might be for any company. IMHO, selling prohormones has more downsides than upsides, from many perspectives. I just can't see Corporate gettin' into this...

x2...

Universal Rep
09-01-10, 1:11 pm
x2...

Truth is, if Animal were to launch a prohormone supp tomorrow, who'd line up to buy it?

BamBam
09-01-10, 1:17 pm
Truth is, if Animal were to launch a prohormone supp tomorrow, who'd line up to buy it?

Oh don't get me wrong man, I dont think they r in it for the money (I mean yeah... gotta make some to live..) or a quick buck. Shit, they have been around longer than I've been born lol. But, I am friends with a lot of powerlifters who use ANIMAL supps of all kinds, and I KNOW they would line up to buy. Maybe not as many as some of the other supps, but a lot of guys out there would love to see it. I've been talking to some strongmen around here who I'm trying to get to get off their asses and join the FORVM, who would buy it.

I'd be first in line btw lol.. But I guess it is just my preference. To each his own. But again, trust me, I know what Universal stands for and that is why I am in their corner 100%

IN IRON,
BB-

Universal Rep
09-01-10, 1:19 pm
Oh don't get me wrong man, I dont think they r in it for the money (I mean yeah... gotta make some to live..) or a quick buck. Shit, they have been around longer than I've been born lol. But, I am friends with a lot of powerlifters who use ANIMAL supps of all kinds, and I KNOW they would line up to buy. Maybe not as many as some of the other supps, but a lot of guys out there would love to see it. I've been talking to some strongmen around here who I'm trying to get to get off their asses and join the FORVM, who would buy it.

I'd be first in line btw lol.. But I guess it is just my preference. To each his own. But again, trust me, I know what Universal stands for and that is why I am in their corner 100%

IN IRON,
BB-

There would be many in that line for a powerful Animal prohormone supp. That would mean a lot of profit for Corporate. As a business, they'd be crazy not to do it. Yet they don't. Why is that? Why would a company turn away easy money? They have their own GMP manufacturing facility... Is it stupidity?

StayGold
09-01-10, 1:19 pm
I can't say I would. I've used every Animal product short of test and cuts. I love them all and feel they are top notch at playing their part. But prohormones don't seem to fit with the Animal way of life. In a world full of "shortcuts" and "get big fast" promises, it wouldn't make sense. Products such as TEST and STAK are as far as I'd go as far as hormone manipulation is concerned. They are utilizing, boosting and freeing up what you've already got. But introducing something foreign, replacing those hormones, isn't safe. This is all just my view. I'm sure other's views differ greatly from my own.

It seems as though ANIMAL is what it is because it has integrity toward bodybuilding/powerlifting. Giving it's customers the supplements which compliment their hardwork in and out of the gym. I can't see them coming out with a prohormone.

Mr. Dead
09-01-10, 1:21 pm

Here today... Banned, tomorrow...

Universal Rep
09-01-10, 1:22 pm
I can't say I would. I've used every Animal product short of test and cuts. I love them all and feel they are top notch at playing their part. But prohormones don't seem to fit with the Animal way of life. In a world full of "shortcuts" and "get big fast" promises, it wouldn't make sense. Products such as TEST and STAK are as far as I'd go as far as hormone manipulation is concerned. They are utilizing, boosting and freeing up what you've already got. But introducing something foreign, replacing those hormones, isn't safe. This is all just my view. I'm sure other's views differ greatly from my own.

It seems as though ANIMAL is what it is because it has integrity toward bodybuilding/powerlifting. Giving it's customers the supplements which compliment their hardwork in and out of the gym. I can't see them coming out with a prohormone.

See, now we're getting somewhere. It's about ethics and a business philosophy. A business philosophy that complements the marketing philosophy. Good marketing and advertising should also work to promote a core approach to the business. Good marketing should be a reflection of the way management thinks and what they genuinely, sincerely believe. Too often, this is not the case in the supp industry. Or to put it another way, too often, the business model and the marketing approach are both geared for the same thing... A quick buick. Why doesn't Animal sell prohormones? Why doesn't it advertise products and make outlandish claims? Why does it give back to consumers in a way that no one else does?

BamBam
09-01-10, 1:22 pm
There would be many in that line for a powerful Animal prohormone supp. That would mean a lot of profit for Corporate. As a business, they'd be crazy not to do it. Yet they don't. Why is that? Why would a company turn away easy money? They have their own GMP manufacturing facility... Is it stupidity?

It wouldn't be stupid not to do it... and if by making something or giving in to so many demands, in some areas, is a sacrifice of character, and I dont want to see UNIVERSAL sacrifice anything for one supplement when everything else they make works like gas on a fire.

I am no business man, just a hungry consumer. I will do anything and everything to make my body the fortress, the ultimate temple, GOD told me to make it...

IN IRON,
BB-

BamBam
09-01-10, 2:20 pm
Right U-Rep...

Here is my 1 and only question, thanks to BamBam & Dead for their hefty contributions...

Out of the following, being clothing (inclusive of but not limited to tanks, vests, shorts, trousers, jackets, hoodies, caps), website, supplement (inclusive of but not limited to protein powders, creatine, vitamins of any description, NO boosters), or athlete (inclusive of but not limited to powerlifters, bodybuilders, mma fighters, boxers), which is Agent Orange?

Question to U-Rep.. here ya go

BamBam
09-01-10, 2:23 pm
Just to let everyone know... U-Rep has just informed us that Agent O is in fact a ...

SUPPLEMENT

IN IRON,
BB-

Universal Rep
09-01-10, 2:24 pm
Just to let everyone know... U-Rep has just informed us that Agent O is in fact a ...

SUPPLEMENT

IN IRON,
BB-

I did???

BamBam
09-01-10, 2:27 pm
I did???

Haha... yes, and I haz proof

BB-

Legacy
09-01-10, 2:36 pm
Maybe Tang is making a comeback lol

BamBam
09-01-10, 2:36 pm
Maybe Tang is making a comeback lol

Oh lord..

Universal Rep
09-01-10, 2:54 pm
A supplement? What do these images suggest?

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/agento.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/agentoalternate3.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Agentoalternate2.jpg

BamBam
09-01-10, 2:57 pm
I think of a supplement that is going to do 2 things..

Provide unparalleled mental focus and edge
Thermogenic properties as well (orange reminds me of fire especially as how it is being pictured)

Along with everything else a good pre supp will have.

Something about the focus in HOUSE'S eyes makes me think pre-workout. Like he is about to attack some stupid heavy weight or something.

BIG BEN
09-01-10, 3:07 pm
A supplement? What do these images suggest?

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/agento.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/agentoalternate3.jpg

I like the second one the best... I'd say the images all suggest that agent O is something that turns a normal man into something else, something formidable, something truly animal... haha either that or it's Universals marketing angle for "the Houses" hopeful Olympia reign.... either way it sounds exciting

Beowulf
09-01-10, 3:08 pm
I like the second one the best... I'd say the images all suggest that agent O is something that turns a normal man into something else, something formidable, something truly animal... haha either that or it's Universals marketing angle for "the Houses" hopeful Olympia reign.... either way it sounds exciting

U-Rep confirmed it was a supplement. Whatever it is, I think I agree with you. It's a supplement that is going to make you scary in the gym. The question is, will it frighten others or yourself?

BamBam
09-01-10, 3:09 pm
U-Rep confirmed it was a supplement. Whatever it is, I think I agree with you. It's a supplement that is going to make you scary in the gym. The question is, will it frighten others or yourself?

Hopefully both..

Universal Rep
09-01-10, 3:25 pm
Which image above do ya fellas like best?

Aggression
09-01-10, 3:26 pm
The second one looks 'punisher-esque', but I'd have to roll with the original one, the 1st one.

swoleberry
09-01-10, 3:28 pm
I think they second image is the most wicked it makes me think that agent o will just be something intensely potent. I think it's gonna bring a whole new factor with you to the iron.

StayGold
09-01-10, 3:28 pm

I have to say I like the original one. Erik's face is out of control! That look of determination is unreal. The other two are great, but the first one is tough.

Howitzer
09-01-10, 3:29 pm
I like the second one, alternate 3. If it is a supplement, maybe it has something to do with skin and bones. Like a bone health supplement? That's what was highlighted in the alternative posters. Who knows what that could be though.

Animal Rep
09-01-10, 3:30 pm
Fucking crazy pics of The House.

Universal Rep
09-01-10, 3:31 pm
Vote here if ya care... http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=33081

BamBam
09-01-10, 3:35 pm

sweet

Beowulf
09-01-10, 3:36 pm

I voted. I'm assuming you're asking because our votes may impact some marketing project? Like a t-shirt maybe?

Legacy
09-01-10, 4:17 pm
I voted. I am going with image 1. The other 2 are cool, but they are not realistic. Seeing an actual image of a person who looks dangerous and freaky in their own sense without some cover like a skull put over his face keeps the integrity.

JUGGERNAUT
09-01-10, 4:18 pm
I voted. I am going with image 1. The other 2 are cool, but they are not realistic. Seeing an actual image of a person who looks dangerous and freaky in their own sense without some cover like a skull put over his face keeps the integrity.

x2 I am a fan of a "true" photo.

MassMonster
09-01-10, 6:12 pm
skull

JasonG
09-01-10, 11:30 pm
Nothing more inspiring than the first photo compared to the others. 2nd is cool though...

Altered Beast
09-02-10, 12:46 am

Don't pussy out. The second image is by far the best. It should be seriously intense.

Altered Beast
09-02-10, 12:49 am
For Corporate, it was never about the short term and making a quick buck however attractive that might be for any company. IMHO, selling prohormones has more downsides than upsides, from many perspectives. I just can't see Corporate gettin' into this... They do things with the long view. A company that has been around since 1977, well, that tells you something.

Many prohormones are legal now. Ya'll would make an absolute killing with a PH Stak.

JasonG
09-02-10, 2:25 am
See, now we're getting somewhere. It's about ethics and a business philosophy. A business philosophy that complements the marketing philosophy. Good marketing and advertising should also work to promote a core approach to the business. Good marketing should be a reflection of the way management thinks and what they genuinely, sincerely believe. Too often, this is not the case in the supp industry. Or to put it another way, too often, the business model and the marketing approach are both geared for the same thing... A quick buick. Why doesn't Animal sell prohormones? Why doesn't it advertise products and make outlandish claims? Why does it give back to consumers in a way that no one else does?

Although I'm not blind to the "dark side" of bodybuilding and not against people making informed decisions as adults how they see fit, that quote there is why I am loyal to this company. No fake before and afters. No bullshit claims that their aminos or whatever else are 1275% better than the rest. And no ph that teen agers would take anyway just like their other products even though this company tells them not to buy their shit and just eat. Read that last sentance again. They lose money on that if they would listen! So why would they go in that direction to make a quick buck?

Sprint
09-02-10, 4:42 am
I think the integrity of what Animal is and stands for is what brought us all here to begin with & what keeps us here now.

That integrity has it's own rewards, think a quick flash in the pan bullshit company vs a company that has stayed true to itself and to it's market audience for quarter of a century and counting.

If you're in for the long haul, you're better off from a financial point of view and in terms of reputation.

Animal would have to re-brand and re-market itself, risk losing a vast majority of it's existing support base & defintely give up everything it has acheived over the past couple of decades. As more as marketing moves go, it would be stupid.

Animal keeps things simple, simple doesn't always = stupid.

Universal Rep
09-02-10, 10:35 am
Many prohormones are legal now. Ya'll would make an absolute killing with a PH Stak.

Not really. And it's far more than just a "legal" issue, brother.

Yup. Animal would crush with a powerful prohormone supp, no doubt. So it's all the more compelling Corporate chooses not to make a quick buck...

Universal Rep
09-02-10, 10:37 am
Although I'm not blind to the "dark side" of bodybuilding and not against people making informed decisions as adults how they see fit, that quote there is why I am loyal to this company. No fake before and afters. No bullshit claims that their aminos or whatever else are 1275% better than the rest. And no ph that teen agers would take anyway just like their other products even though this company tells them not to buy their shit and just eat. Read that last sentance again. They lose money on that if they would listen! So why would they go in that direction to make a quick buck?

Exactly. The truth is not something supp companies want ya to hear very often. This is a biz after all. But like you said, we reps have been talkin' about the importance of training hard and eating right above all else from the beginning. This is the true lifestyle, not some BS marketing about a product that will promise magic...

I think the integrity of what Animal is and stands for is what brought us all here to begin with & what keeps us here now.

That integrity has it's own rewards, think a quick flash in the pan bullshit company vs a company that has stayed true to itself and to it's market audience for quarter of a century and counting.

If you're in for the long haul, you're better off from a financial point of view and in terms of reputation.

Animal would have to re-brand and re-market itself, risk losing a vast majority of it's existing support base & defintely give up everything it has acheived over the past couple of decades. As more as marketing moves go, it would be stupid.

Animal keeps things simple, simple doesn't always = stupid.

Simplicity is the name of the game...

mritter3
09-02-10, 11:30 am
[QUOTE=Universal Rep;1005666]Exactly. The truth is not something supp companies want ya to hear very often. This is a biz after all. But like you said, we reps have been talkin' about the importance of training hard and eating right above all else from the beginning. This is the true lifestyle, not some BS marketing about a product that will promise magic...

thats what its all about right there....animal does not make any promises, doesnt tell u to just take a pack and u blow up...there is much more to this game than supplementation, and Animal gets that...that is why i keep coming back to there products...well that and this forum family.

JUGGERNAUT
09-02-10, 12:07 pm
[QUOTE=Universal Rep;1005666]Exactly. The truth is not something supp companies want ya to hear very often. This is a biz after all. But like you said, we reps have been talkin' about the importance of training hard and eating right above all else from the beginning. This is the true lifestyle, not some BS marketing about a product that will promise magic...

thats what its all about right there....animal does not make any promises, doesnt tell u to just take a pack and u blow up...there is much more to this game than supplementation, and Animal gets that...that is why i keep coming back to there products...well that and this forum family.

Well said, I even get laughed at when I say all I take is this line of product. I have my reasons for that and they are yours right here.

ontheEDGE
09-02-10, 1:43 pm
What if the initials of Agent Orange (A.O.) is for a new reformulated ANIMAL OMEGA?

Universal Rep
09-02-10, 1:45 pm
What if the initials of Agent Orange (A.O.) is for a new reformulated ANIMAL OMEGA?

Animal Omega requires no reformulation. It's complete. Ox is a big fan of it as am I.

Agent O is a different breed of Animal...

ontheEDGE
09-02-10, 1:47 pm
Yeah I didn't think it needed to be changes...but took a shot.

StayGold
09-02-10, 1:49 pm
Animal Omega requires no reformulation. It's complete. Ox is a big fan of it as am I.

Agent O is a different breed of Animal...

Alright U-Rep, what kind of Animal would you say this Agent O represents?

Universal Rep
09-02-10, 1:52 pm
Alright U-Rep, what kind of Animal would you say this Agent O represents?

StayGold
09-02-10, 1:53 pm
Fair enough! haha That means this is gonna be huge!

Universal Rep
09-02-10, 1:54 pm
Fair enough! haha That means this is gonna be huge!

What does that image make you feel?

StayGold
09-02-10, 1:55 pm
Power. Alot of it.

Universal Rep
09-02-10, 1:55 pm
Power. Alot of it.

See?

StayGold
09-02-10, 1:59 pm
See?

You and everyone who's contributed to this has succeeded in making me so amped up.

Universal Rep
09-02-10, 2:13 pm
You and everyone who's contributed to this has succeeded in making me so AO'd.

Edited for content.

ontheEDGE
09-02-10, 2:18 pm
How bout this...was I on to anything with the initials. Like Animal "blank"?

Universal Rep
09-02-10, 2:20 pm
How bout this...was I on to anything with the initials. Like Animal "blank"?

Hu?

StayGold
09-02-10, 2:31 pm
Edited for content.

haha, indeed

ontheEDGE
09-02-10, 2:32 pm
Hu?

Lol, I'm trying to figure this thing out but I don't think it's gonna happen. Thought maybe there was a hint in the name Agent O, or the initials themselves.

Universal Rep
09-02-10, 2:32 pm
haha, indeed

I am so effing PO'd becomes AO'd, haha...

StayGold
09-02-10, 2:49 pm
Next time I'm AO'd, I'll just go to the gym to release some tension.

Universal Rep
09-02-10, 3:00 pm
Next time I'm AO'd, I'll just go to the gym to release some tension.

Yeah, I just had to stand in line for an hour only to find I was in the wrong long. I was really AO'd.

StayGold
09-02-10, 3:03 pm
Yeah, I just had to stand in line for an hour only to find I was in the wrong long. I was really AO'd.

HAHA This could go on for a very long time.

Universal Rep
09-02-10, 3:06 pm
I'm game.

Universal Rep
09-02-10, 3:06 pm
Haha

StayGold
09-02-10, 3:09 pm
I am AO'd at the fact that I can't make it to the Olympia. I'm excited to see everyone's reactions.

BamBam
09-02-10, 4:45 pm
I am AO'd at the fact that I can't make it to the Olympia. I'm excited to see everyone's reactions.

x 2...

Altered Beast
09-03-10, 12:50 am
Not really. And it's far more than just a "legal" issue, brother.

Yup. Animal would crush with a powerful prohormone supp, no doubt. So it's all the more compelling Corporate chooses not to make a quick buck...

I can understand that. Check out bodybuildingfactory.com. They claim that every PH they sell is 100% legal by several governing bodies. The CEO even talks about Halodrol on a video with all of the stuff using it on the home page! Go figure.

Forgive my stubborn mentality, I'd just like to see the old days. PH's were great because if you didn't want to jump to the real stuff, you could trial and error with PH's.
Also, I always wanted something of this sort from Animal =) an official PH Stak would sell like nude Britney Spears pics for the rest of time. I doubt ya'll want to be the first Supplement Giant to push those boundaries with all of the ignorant bullshit in the media.

I'll stop talking about this after this post as I'm sure it might be a bit irritating. I will always speak my mind and do not dance around anything. I hope you can respect that.

Dingo
09-03-10, 1:32 am
if i remember right test used to be a ph, then after 2004 it disappeared....... then a couple years ago it was reborn.

pre2004:
http://www.universalnutrition.pl/products.php?line=animal&page=2&lang=EN
http://www.universalnutrition.pl/animal/products/prod_060_EN_ing.gif

the remix:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/test.html

BamBam
09-03-10, 11:27 am
if i remember right test used to be a ph, then after 2004 it disappeared....... then a couple years ago it was reborn.

pre2004:
http://www.universalnutrition.pl/products.php?line=animal&page=2&lang=EN
http://www.universalnutrition.pl/animal/products/prod_060_EN_ing.gif

the remix:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/test.html

Interesting..

Altered Beast
09-03-10, 12:23 pm
Bam, that ruined me man! =) I'd love to get a hold of some of that.

I was thinking about being Agent O or an HPD Officer for Halloween.

My woman would probably never sleep with me again if I was painted orange and had that Chuck Liddell FO hawk.

As the pig, I could kick open the door at one of my buddies parties and pretend I'm a cop responding to a noise complaint. LOL!

What do ya'll think? Keep in mind that I'm on Test, Stak and PM which explains this insanity. But it's my birthday Sunday and I'm feeling rather, joyous.

BamBam
09-03-10, 12:29 pm
Bam, that ruined me man! =) I'd love to get a hold of some of that.

I was thinking about being Agent O or an HPD Officer for Halloween.

My woman would probably never sleep with me again if I was painted orange and had that Chuck Liddell FO hawk.

As the pig, I could kick open the door at one of my buddies parties and pretend I'm a cop responding to a noise complaint. LOL!

What do ya'll think? Keep in mind that I'm on Test, Stak and PM which explains this insanity. But it's my birthday Sunday and I'm feeling rather, joyous.

Happy early birthday... I am still hoping for one day a true PH stak from ANIMAL. Oh well, until then I will try something else... maybe I won't need it if Agent Orange will do what some suggest it will. Especially if it turns me into the Ghostrider (picture 2)

I vote Agent Orange... if u do it, I'll go on a cut/bulk and paint my ass green and go as the hulk... u be the "thing" and I'll do hulk... we will meet somewhere and have an epic battle.

Altered Beast
09-03-10, 12:40 pm
Happy early birthday... I am still hoping for one day a true PH stak from ANIMAL. Oh well, until then I will try something else... maybe I won't need it if Agent Orange will do what some suggest it will. Especially if it turns me into the Ghostrider (picture 2)

I vote Agent Orange... if u do it, I'll go on a cut/bulk and paint my ass green and go as the hulk... u be the "thing" and I'll do hulk... we will meet somewhere and have an epic battle.

Thanks!

LOL! You just made my day. That is one of the funniest things I've heard in a while! Never thought I'd hear it here.

Test/Stak/PM do a good job. The gains are steady and increase throughout the cycle without hitting a wall and are permanent. Maybe AO will be the final piece to a psycho hormone stack from Animal!

We'll find out soon enough.

BamBam
09-03-10, 12:42 pm
Thanks!

LOL! You just made my day. That is one of the funniest things I've heard in a while! Never thought I'd hear it here.

Test/Stak/PM do a good job. The gains are steady and increase throughout the cycle without hitting a wall and are permanent. Maybe AO will be the final piece to a psycho hormone stack from Animal!

We'll find out soon enough.

That is def what they need to call it... the Ultimate Muscle Stak... Test, Stak, PM, Pak, and Agent O... good lord.. sounds scary and would look even sweeter.

Dont worry, if I dont go as the HULK, I plan on going as THOR... we can also fight and I will beat u with a hammer lol

naturalguy
09-03-10, 4:50 pm
I hate to be debbie downer but you are not likely to see PH's coming out anymore. The landscape of the supplement industry is such that the government will continue to try to ban things. yes I know there are still some companies selling them but they are not in it for the long haul.

The good news is there are still some very effective supplements out there and you don't have to worry about PCT, shutdown or any side effects.

PIJW
09-03-10, 4:51 pm
I hate to be debbie downer but you are not likely to see PH's coming out anymore. The landscape of the supplement industry is such that the government will continue to try to ban things. yes I know there are still some companies selling them but they are not in it for the long haul.

The good news is there are still some very effective supplements out there and you don't have to worry about PCT, shutdown or any side effects.

Very well written, go go TEST and Stak, hell yeah

Aggression
09-03-10, 4:55 pm
Totally agree, NG. Other companies pop up for a few months just to make a quick penny in the PH game. Universal/Animal is more than that. Shit, we've been around for 30+ years. Why gamble with a product that could do more harm than good in the long haul? And why gamble with a PH anyway? That garbage is more dangerous than the real deal when it comes to toxicity. Eat big, train hard, and get your rest.

Sprint
09-03-10, 5:00 pm
Eat big, train hard, and get your rest.

x2

Big C
09-03-10, 5:23 pm
And why gamble with a PH anyway? That garbage is more dangerous than the real deal when it comes to toxicity.

This is true.....most are more harmful than the real thing - it's just that they're "legal" and more readily available to the consumer. I've been through my fair share, and while the gains may be quick sometimes the side effects are not worth it. Often abused, also - especially by younger kids who have no business using something of that nature.

Razor
09-03-10, 6:47 pm
Totally agree, NG. Other companies pop up for a few months just to make a quick penny in the PH game. Universal/Animal is more than that. Shit, we've been around for 30+ years. Why gamble with a product that could do more harm than good in the long haul? And why gamble with a PH anyway? That garbage is more dangerous than the real deal when it comes to toxicity. Eat big, train hard, and get your rest.

Awesome statement Aggs. Keywords being "quick penny" and toxicity. You see that shit all over the industry today. It makes me quite sick actually when you read between the lines and this kinda crap is all that you find. Unfortunately there are so many guys just starting out and they jump on this right away and don't know any better.

Sprint
09-03-10, 7:31 pm
If some companies spent as much money, time & effort on their products as they do on marketing they might come up with the goods.

Check what Animal have done here, thousands of consumers have heard about this new product coming out, & how many of those thousands have told others who aren't on the Forvm?
Pretty much 1 single thread started and away it goes. Then the odd teasing post, a snippet of a picture. We, the consumers did the rest as they concentrate on getting the product ready to be the best it can be.

A lot of the bullshit companies tend to do things the other way around. Little bit of work on product, then spend ages screaming about how it'll put 20 pounds of lean muscle on you in 2 weeks.

smoothballer
09-03-10, 11:28 pm

Amen to this!

BennoAus
09-05-10, 8:33 am
i reckon its a new shock therapy flavour but......with a hardcore thermo product mixed in....a bit like combining pump and cuts....but orange tang flavoured.

swoleberry
09-05-10, 11:27 am
i reckon its a new shock therapy flavour but......with a hardcore thermo product mixed in....a bit like combining pump and cuts....but orange tang flavoured.

I think that sounds pretty awesome, great idea. I'm thinking it's some sort of N.O./Creatine preworkout energy shot.

ontheEDGE
09-05-10, 1:58 pm
I think that sounds pretty awesome, great idea. I'm thinking it's some sort of N.O./Creatine preworkout energy shot.

Maybe the 0 is really "zero" as in calories, or carb energy shot.

BennoAus
09-06-10, 7:54 am
nice pickup ontheEDGE, something like Torrent Zero? but coming from the ANIMAL side of things, rather then the UN side of things.....

Sprint
09-06-10, 9:23 am
Maybe the 0 is really "zero" as in calories, or carb energy shot.

That's some thinking outside the box stuff going on right there.

BamBam
09-06-10, 1:00 pm
That's some thinking outside the box stuff going on right there.

Agreed... good shit

Altered Beast
09-06-10, 3:32 pm

Tell them not to put Yohimbine, beta alanine, large amounts of caffeine or creatine monohydrate in it and I'm happy. PLEASE don't start the gimmicky combo products similar to what other companies are doing.

That's why I use Animal products. They don't use ingredients that cause autonomic nervous system side effects.

I'm fortunate that I can afford to have tried every supplement company on the market, no joke. BSN doesn't work and Muscletech and USP Labs makes you sick, shit and have migraines and the rest do absolutely nothing!

The Animal line actually WORKS and doesn't cause any nervous system side effects. The minor amount of yohimbine in Test doesn't seem to bother me.

ROCKIN-RANDALL
09-06-10, 3:46 pm
Tell them not to put Yohimbine, beta alanine, large amounts of caffeine or creatine monohydrate in it and I'm happy. PLEASE don't start the gimmicky combo products similar to what other companies are doing.

That's why I use Animal products. They don't use ingredients that cause autonomic nervous system side effects.

I'm fortunate that I can afford to have tried every supplement company on the market, no joke. BSN doesn't work and Muscletech and USP Labs makes you sick, shit and have migraines and the rest do absolutely nothing!

The Animal line actually WORKS and doesn't cause any nervous system side effects. The minor amount of yohimbine in Test doesn't seem to bother me.

Good Word Thanks Bro...

mritter3
09-06-10, 4:36 pm

in the years animal has been around when have you seen them follow suit or do what every other supp company does....I never have and i probably never will, thats why when they come out with something new...its gotta be good. glad your such a fan of animal bud.

Universal Rep
09-08-10, 3:23 pm

Yohimbe, creatine, stims and creatine are gimmicky?

Universal Rep
09-08-10, 3:24 pm

You mean Animal Pump in a "shot"?

BamBam
09-08-10, 3:25 pm

I dont think so... I think he may have meant that the products that claim to do 4 or 5 different things are gimmicky.. I can think of a few right off hand. but the ingredients themselves aren't... they are essential to some of the products and why they work so well.

Altered Beast
09-08-10, 10:51 pm
I am very sensitive to those ingredients in large amounts. They cause a variety of side effects.

Altered Beast
09-08-10, 10:52 pm
I was referring to the Pump/Cuts combo comment. That kind of bullshit is gimmicky.

Altered Beast
09-08-10, 10:57 pm
Will the official unveiling be at the O?

ROCKIN-RANDALL
09-09-10, 3:21 am
Do you think this would be coming out this year?
whatever it may be !!!

naturalguy
09-09-10, 9:07 am
Will the official unveiling be at the O?

There will be samples at the O, these will be used for feedback then following the O we will have Alpha Testing opportunities here on the FORVM. After we get everyone's feedback we will determine when the final product will be ready, we may have to make some tweaks based on people's experiences. From my own experience, it's more than ready to go but everyone responds differently. We want to make sure that it works in the real world.

Do you think this would be coming out this year?
whatever it may be !!!

Possibly but I don't think we have a final launch date.

twoheadedboy
09-09-10, 9:14 am
Oh wow, I thought it was out at the Olympia and alpha testing was prior. Thanks for the clarification.

Universal Rep
09-09-10, 11:20 am
I was referring to the Pump/Cuts combo comment. That kind of bullshit is gimmicky.

Pump/Cuts combo comment?

Sprint
09-09-10, 11:38 am

Pump/Cuts combo comment?

I think he means that 1

BamBam
09-09-10, 11:40 am
I'm anxious to see what everyone says after the samples are handed out at the Olympia..

Universal Rep
09-09-10, 11:45 am
I'm anxious to see what everyone says after the samples are handed out at the Olympia..

As am I. I've had some early prototypes and they were doozies...

machineman
09-09-10, 11:54 am

ohhhh.....can't wait!!!!

Beowulf
09-09-10, 11:55 am

Care to elaborate?

BamBam
09-09-10, 11:55 am

You like to rub that in huh? ;) lol

Feel free to send some my way... seeing as how I can't go to the Olympia hahaha

Mr. Dead
09-09-10, 1:29 pm

Could I have some more salt, for this open wound...??? *LOL*

PIJW
09-09-10, 1:30 pm
Could I have some more salt, for this open wound...??? *LOL*

LOL yeah that does hurt doesn't it

J-Dawg
09-09-10, 2:10 pm

With these ingredients, all can be quite beneficial, it often depends on intended usage and dosage amount.

J-Dawg
09-09-10, 2:15 pm

We did do quite some intensive in-house testing prior to anything being mentioned here. Gotta continually test things out in-house before anything would even be considered for Alpha Testing.

Mr. Dead
09-09-10, 2:16 pm
We did do quite some intensive in-house testing prior to anything being mentioned here. Gotta continually test things out in-house before anything would even be considered for Alpha Testing.

Well... If ya ever need a guinea pig...

Universal Rep
09-09-10, 2:26 pm

Yup. Do it right the first time and make a product that'll stand the test of time... Test, test and re-test. So many supp companies out there launch products quickly and then shortly after, change the formula again and again...

Beowulf
09-09-10, 3:15 pm
With these ingredients, all can be quite beneficial, it often depends on intended usage and dosage amount.

Too often, people overdo it. If some is good, more is better.

Universal Rep
09-09-10, 5:49 pm
Well... If ya ever need a guinea pig...

Alpha Testing will commence in the next few weeks...

PIJW
09-09-10, 5:51 pm
alpha testing will commence in the next few weeks...

woohoo

Universal Rep
09-09-10, 5:51 pm
woohoo

Before then, the official Alpha Testers will be invited and selected... Stay tuned.

Mr. Dead
09-09-10, 5:52 pm
Before then, the official Alpha Testers will be invited and selected... Stay tuned.

Nice!!!

Universal Rep
09-09-10, 5:53 pm
Nice!!!

We need a promo to establish the ground rules for selecting the official ATers I think...