PDA

View Full Version : Agent O

Pages : [1] 2 3

J-Dawg
08-18-10, 12:43 pm
This is something that we've been kicking around for the past few months... Stay tuned...

Mr. Dead
08-18-10, 12:45 pm
This is something that we've been kicking around for the past few months... Stay tuned...

*Staying tuned, as always...*

naturalguy
08-18-10, 12:49 pm
I've already experienced it.

Mr. Dead
08-18-10, 12:50 pm

Interesting...

JUGGERNAUT
08-18-10, 12:52 pm
My ears are burning...

PIJW
08-18-10, 12:52 pm
Im in on this one, Alpha???????, sounds great.

Thrawn
08-18-10, 12:53 pm
I sweat from anticipation =)

Beach91
08-18-10, 12:55 pm
subbed or tuned as the brothers may say

wedge
08-18-10, 12:57 pm
Interested.

suicidegripme
08-18-10, 12:57 pm
Can I ask where the name came from? The only "Agent Orange" I ever heard of was during one of my papers on Vietnam. Just curious really, I am not trying to bash anything but the name itself carries some bad feelings for a lot of people.

"Agent Orange is the code name for one of the herbicides and defoliants used by the U.S. military in its herbicidal warfare program during the Vietnam War from 1961 to 1971. Agent Orange was given its name from the color of the orange-striped 55 US gallons (210 L) barrels in which it was shipped. It is a roughly 1:1 mixture of two phenoxyl herbicides in iso-octyl ester form, 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid (2,4-D) and 2,4,5-trichlorophenoxyacetic acid (2,4,5-T).

Agent Orange was by far the most widely used of the so-called "Rainbow Herbicides". Between 1965 and 1970 close to 12,000,000 US gallons (45,000,000 L) of Agent Orange were sprayed in Vietnam, eastern Laos and parts of Cambodia by the US military to defoliate rural/forested land, depriving guerrillas of food and cover, and as part of a general policy of forced draft urbanization by destroying the ability of peasants to support themselves in the countryside.[1]

According to Vietnamese Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 4.8 million Vietnamese people were exposed to Agent Orange, resulting in 400,000 deaths and disabilities, and 500,000 children born with birth defects.[2]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_Orange

Razor
08-18-10, 12:59 pm
Oh so badass! Can't wait!

Greek Elite
08-18-10, 12:59 pm
niiiiice gonna be another solid product from Animal

Nix0r
08-18-10, 1:01 pm
Curious as always.

ontheEDGE
08-18-10, 1:01 pm
I love these threads...tuned in

D-NUTZ
08-18-10, 1:02 pm
........Me Excited.

Jay
08-18-10, 1:05 pm
ooo.... Rhino- standing by............

AntoineV
08-18-10, 1:06 pm
Sweet! It already has a theme song too :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTIdkv6Wx5A

rev8ball
08-18-10, 1:07 pm

The name brings back memories of Universal's old RAGE pre-workout product....

The House
08-18-10, 1:07 pm
If it will help me place better at the mr o I need some ...

JUGGERNAUT
08-18-10, 1:15 pm
If it will help me place better at the mr o I need some ...

There is no higher place than 1st, you got this HOUSE!

D-NUTZ
08-18-10, 1:18 pm

He could always force them to make one...:D

Razor
08-18-10, 1:25 pm

AMEN!

Razor
08-18-10, 1:29 pm
Where does the line for beta testers start? I take it behind Dead?

PIJW
08-18-10, 1:31 pm
Where does the line for beta testers start? I take it behind Dead?

Beta, need alpha testers 1st

bizzo
08-18-10, 1:37 pm
Oh yeah I'm curious. Damn straight. And if it's a pre-workout drink, sign me the fuck up! I've tried so many other shit PWO drinks and none of them have the staying power and intensity that I'm craving in the gym!!

Razor
08-18-10, 1:40 pm
Oh yeah I'm curious. Damn straight. And if it's a pre-workout drink, sign me the fuck up! I've tried so many other shit PWO drinks and none of them have the staying power and intensity that I'm craving in the gym!!

This being your first post brotha let me forward you to this link to see what ppl think about Shock Therapy and why they like it. There is no other PWO supplement like it on the market.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=997528#post997528

weedlewott
08-18-10, 1:42 pm
I'm stoked already.... put me on the alpha testers list.

Funky
08-18-10, 1:43 pm
Another goody for funky to add to his kitchen/lab muahahahahaa

E-Train
08-18-10, 1:47 pm
Most certainly interested to see what new "operation" this "agent" will be running.

E-Train
08-18-10, 1:48 pm
I'm stoked already.... put me on the alpha testers list.

I'll second that, feel like logging some new stuff since I got a lot of time!

Thrawn
08-18-10, 2:00 pm
Guess there is no chance for us 'overseas' Animals to have a shot at being testers... but as i am one of the first ppl on this thread...
Maybe i will be lucky?

lol

Big C
08-18-10, 2:05 pm
Put the big man on the list!!!!!! I'm down to try whatever this is.

Hercules
08-18-10, 2:11 pm
Ooooooo... I'm intrigued... and tuned in...

weedlewott
08-18-10, 2:13 pm
Maybe if I said please... Lol. I'm game for this, regardless of what it is. Everything that has come out of the shop kicks ass. Why should this be any different?

Legacy
08-18-10, 2:16 pm
Agent Orange huh? Wonder what this is, interested in finding out.

B Con
08-18-10, 2:18 pm
Mmmm I can only imagine....

:insert Homer Simpson drool:

machineman
08-18-10, 2:28 pm
uh, yea....count me in!

G Diesel
08-18-10, 2:30 pm
Very, very exciting.

Peace, G

Dingo
08-18-10, 2:47 pm
We bleed orange in Texas. Dannynb and the rest of us could be the alphas due to our extensive knowledge of orange.

mritter3
08-18-10, 2:48 pm
no idea what this could be...but its Animal...so im 100% in...cant wait to see what arises from this.

Birdman
08-18-10, 2:57 pm
Stoked for whatever Agent Orange has to offer. Subbed for further info.

Ironfreakshow247
08-18-10, 3:46 pm
Why the tease animal? Im so in would love to be a tester whatever it is...

hardcorebrandyn
08-18-10, 4:25 pm
can't wait to hear more news...

Big D
08-18-10, 4:41 pm
animals in north jersey are curious...

Firedrake
08-18-10, 4:50 pm
All right, you've piqued MY interest . . . if you're looking for Alpha testers, or Beta, Gamma, Delta or Epsilon testers, let me know. Don't you need an upper end of the age curve to gauge effects? <grin>

Subbed.

Big C
08-18-10, 4:55 pm
Haha...I don't care what is it...this would be a great opportunity. Orange is one of my favorites, can't get enough of the Orange BCAA stack (assuming this new item is orange flavored).

J Wong
08-18-10, 5:00 pm
I'd be so happy if it was citrus flavored Storm

Razor
08-18-10, 5:58 pm
I'd be so happy if it was citrus flavored Storm

I'm pretttty sure it's a helluva lot bigger than that bro! :) Although that would be sweet!

widdlewade44
08-18-10, 6:14 pm
I'm looking forward to the details...staying tuned.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Altered Beast
08-18-10, 6:20 pm
Why the tease animal? Im so in would love to be a tester whatever it is...

Their marketing people are brilliant. The key to any business is marketing and people. Also, working 12-15 hours to get it up and running...

The hype for this new product has my attention!

By the way, Animal PM is absolutely fantastic.

Flash419
08-18-10, 7:18 pm
I'm interested... how long we *** Staying tuned **** U-rep?

I'm always up for being a tester too. :-)

Sprint
08-18-10, 8:07 pm
Intrigued. Would love to be a tester, c'mon a track athlete AND a bodybuilder. You gonna get reports back for 2 sports in 1. "Overseas" tho so it's wishful thinkin :(

dannynb
08-18-10, 9:33 pm
We bleed orange in Texas. Dannynb and the rest of us could be the alphas due to our extensive knowledge of orange.

I second this!!!

I am stoked to see this unfold....never a disappointment with Animal/Universal

blacksuperman58
08-18-10, 9:51 pm
If its like any other animal or universal products count me in as a tester.

AntoineV
08-18-10, 9:58 pm
Guys : this might not even be a product... It might completly be something else... He didnt say anything about it being a supplement...

''something''

;)

dannynb
08-18-10, 9:59 pm
Guys : this might not even be a product... It might completly be something else... He didnt say anything about it being a supplement...

''something''

;)

Well if this isn't dumping gasoline on the fire.....damn you....def keeping *tuned* for this one!

MELTDOWN
08-18-10, 10:04 pm
we already had too much teasing thru high school and college (dang i'm old).....just give up the goods already....

DANO
08-18-10, 10:08 pm
cant wait to see what "it" is... and if "it" is a suppliment, then sign me up!!

100jan
08-18-10, 10:54 pm
Sweeet, subbed to see how it goes.

SupremeMMA
08-18-10, 11:26 pm
Looking forward to this one!

N. Motta
08-19-10, 1:49 am
I'm in. Like a few have already asked, need some testers?

mnmvilla2002
08-19-10, 2:03 am
Universal dropped the ball on the code name for this one. Let me say I enjoy Universal/Animal products so this is my two cents. This company does the research and testing to bring us the best stuff on the market. It was posted before in this thread. Agent Orange was used in Vietnam against the enemy but it also affected the servicemen deployed to that area. Is this something Universal wants to use as a code name? If so I don't want to test that product. Again my two cents.

J-DOG
08-19-10, 3:09 am
Nothing better than some new supps from the Animal Crew! Those boys at Universal never stop working hard, which is why they are number #1!

Subbed for this ride!

JD

JasonG
08-19-10, 3:25 am
Cant wait to see what unfolds here!

Jon_Blaze
08-19-10, 3:25 am
Throw me in the mix too. I'm not sure on if Universal is willing to Alpha Test a product with somebody overseas but let's make it happen.

Razor
08-19-10, 7:14 am
I'm betting it's new campaign. The likes of which this industry has never seen before.....supplement or no this is going to be massive.

adidas
08-19-10, 7:58 am
Can I ask where the name came from? The only "Agent Orange" I ever heard of was during one of my papers on Vietnam. Just curious really, I am not trying to bash anything but the name itself carries some bad feelings for a lot of people.

"Agent Orange is the code name for one of the herbicides and defoliants used by the U.S. military in its herbicidal warfare program during the Vietnam War from 1961 to 1971. Agent Orange was given its name from the color of the orange-striped 55 US gallons (210 L) barrels in which it was shipped. It is a roughly 1:1 mixture of two phenoxyl herbicides in iso-octyl ester form, 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid (2,4-D) and 2,4,5-trichlorophenoxyacetic acid (2,4,5-T).

Agent Orange was by far the most widely used of the so-called "Rainbow Herbicides". Between 1965 and 1970 close to 12,000,000 US gallons (45,000,000 L) of Agent Orange were sprayed in Vietnam, eastern Laos and parts of Cambodia by the US military to defoliate rural/forested land, depriving guerrillas of food and cover, and as part of a general policy of forced draft urbanization by destroying the ability of peasants to support themselves in the countryside.[1]

According to Vietnamese Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 4.8 million Vietnamese people were exposed to Agent Orange, resulting in 400,000 deaths and disabilities, and 500,000 children born with birth defects.[2]"

I like how this was completely ignored....

BTW I am againt the naming convention of this also. Just saying. Poor taste and all.

naturalguy
08-19-10, 8:11 am

''something''

;)

Good point

Universal dropped the ball on the code name for this one. Let me say I enjoy Universal/Animal products so this is my two cents. This company does the research and testing to bring us the best stuff on the market. It was posted before in this thread. Agent Orange was used in Vietnam against the enemy but it also affected the servicemen deployed to that area. Is this something Universal wants to use as a code name? If so I don't want to test that product. Again my two cents.

BTW I am againt the naming convention of this also. Just saying. Poor taste and all.

Fellas the name was not meant to be insensitive and apologies if it was taken that way. It's just a code name for now until we can reveal the real name.

Sprint
08-19-10, 8:16 am
Might be a new campaign with the logo in orange. Got the yellow...got the red....

adidas
08-19-10, 8:56 am
Fellas the name was not meant to be insensitive and apologies if it was taken that way. It's just a code name for now until we can reveal the real name.

well I think something other than "Agent Orange" would have been a better marketing strategy...I know the targeted crowd here is probably not the group that went through that, but any one with any decent concept or knowledge of history would find such a name in poor taste IMO. I would think Universal/Animal/SportPharma would have a better "Think Tank" than that for a naming convention...

but it is what it is...and I doubt those here will find real issue with it regardless.

Sprint
08-19-10, 9:01 am
Lets not get too caught up in the project name guys. A rose by any other name would smell as sweet & all that.

Granted, a better choice could've been made but let's wait to see what it actually is before passing judgement. If it's a supp, and it gets results, that's all we want. If it was called "shit on a stick" & got results, did what it said, then the name would become irrelevent. Orange is just the project name, there may be a reason for it being called orange or there may not. Either way, let's judge on what it brings when the time comes.

Dingo
08-19-10, 9:13 am
Vietnam came to mind when i first read the title, then I started thinking on all the other "projects" around here:
Project X - Test
Project C - Cuts
Project M - Mstak......
Agent Orange makes me think of some sort of general wellness supp like EmergenC for the Universal brand, or like a few of you have pointed out it could be a new ad campaign although with The Breach still in full swing I doubt that unless it was strictly for the Universal Label. If I remember right this is supposed to be the year of Universal or was that 09?

J-Dawg
08-19-10, 9:28 am
Now that we've stirred up some interest... This is something that we've been working on internally for a number of months now. Will it get green lighted or red lighted? Only time will tell about code Agent Orange. The decision could close at hand.

msktyshha
08-19-10, 9:32 am
Vietnam came to mind when i first read the title, then I started thinking on all the other "projects" around here:
Project X - Test
Project C - Cuts
Project M - Mstak......
Agent Orange makes me think of some sort of general wellness supp like EmergenC for the Universal brand, or like a few of you have pointed out it could be a new ad campaign although with The Breach still in full swing I doubt that unless it was strictly for the Universal Label. If I remember right this is supposed to be the year of Universal or was that 09?

I wouldn't be so happy if it's a wellnessss supp like EmergenC.....hoping it's something hardcoree like always

Razor
08-19-10, 9:37 am
Now that we've stirred up some interest... This is something that we've been working on internally for a number of months now. Will it get green lighted or red lighted? Only time will tell about code Agent Orange. The decision could close at hand.

Stirring up more interest eh? Can't wait to see what is behind the curtain...Will we see the product to determine if it gets the green light??

U Mad Brah?
08-19-10, 9:51 am
agent brahonie checkin in to see wat its all bout brahs

Altered Beast
08-19-10, 9:59 am
Get over the name people.

In my humble opinion, I am sick of politics being injected into literally EVERYTHING in this country.

Sprint
08-19-10, 10:08 am

In my humble opinion, I am sick of politics being injected into literally EVERYTHING in this country.

everything in the world as a whole.

Sprint
08-19-10, 10:10 am

Ya see, now I'm thinkin it's called Orange because it's still being decided upon whether to release it or not. Halfway between the red & green lights...admittedly that's usually amber on a traffic light, but you see where I'm going with this...

Mr. Dead
08-19-10, 10:37 am

*Definitely staying tuned...*

N. Motta
08-19-10, 11:06 am

Me too. Rightly so.

and I doubt those here will find real issue with it regardless.

I agree, seeing as how there is really no issue to find.

Can we at least get a rough estimate as to when we can get the next hint/clue?

Zeus92
08-19-10, 11:15 am
my computer's been down for a long while, and im glad i got it back in time for this! definitely looking forward to whatever this may be. I also thought this was some type of vitamin c supp when i first saw the name....hoping im wrong though haha.

Big C
08-19-10, 11:18 am

I agree bro. Some people in this thread need to chill out.

suicidegripme
08-19-10, 11:59 am
I agree bro. Some people in this thread need to chill out.

I didn't mean to imply anything negative nor trying to start trouble, I was simply pointing out that fact. I personally dont have a problem however some people are very sensitive, theyd probably ask "Oh whats next?! Zyclon B Nitric Oxide or Chernobyl CEE?" Some people take things to the extreme (I mean hell, turn on the news once).

I was just trying to understand the reasoning behind the name is all. Id hate to see Animalpak or Universal lose customers over such a trivial thing (trivial IMO).

mnmvilla2002
08-19-10, 12:05 pm
I didn't mean to imply anything negative nor trying to start trouble, I was simply pointing out that fact. I personally dont have a problem however some people are very sensitive, theyd probably ask "Oh whats next?! Zyclon B Nitric Oxide or Chernobyl CEE?" Some people take things to the extreme (I mean hell, turn on the news once).

I was just trying to understand the reasoning behind the name is all. Id hate to see Animalpak or Universal lose customers over such a trivial thing (trivial IMO).

Yes I was just trying to see why they picked that name. If you do a google search it will pop up with the history not hard at all. Also I though that Zyclon B was going to be used for the code name for some new type of fat burner (just joking).

history it's a bit(h!

Beowulf
08-19-10, 1:21 pm
By themselves, you have two inert words.

Agent: A force or substance that causes change; a means by which something is done or caused.

Orange: A color or fruit.

Together, they have certain connotations or implications that are negative. The question is, what was their intent?

Taken literally and separately, one could conclude that Animal is working on a new supplement that will be orange colored (e.g., capsules) or orange flavored (e.g.., powder/gel/drink mix), and one that causes something or helps you get something done--an instrument of change. But that's being very literal.

Dingo
08-19-10, 1:21 pm
hmm Agent Orange at the O...... just sayin there is normally some hint in the name of all the new things goin on around here... to add to my list from earlier, project Z was PM...
who knows though those crazy marketing guys are always up to something around here.

Beowulf
08-19-10, 1:25 pm
hmm Agent Orange at the O...... just sayin there is normally some hint in the name of all the new things goin on around here... to add to my list from earlier, project Z was PM...
who knows though those crazy marketing guys are always up to something around here.

If this were a new product and it was being launched at the Olympia, then perhaps it should have been referred to as "Agent O" to play on the ambiguity of the letter "O". That would have some nice symmetry.

machineman
08-19-10, 1:48 pm
This nonsense never crossed my mind. Why must people in general be so f'in uptight? It's a freakin name. That's it. Let's not overanalyze this shit, please......

Beowulf
08-19-10, 1:57 pm
This nonsense never crossed my mind. Why must people in general be so f'in uptight? It's a freakin name. That's it. Let's not overanalyze this shit, please......

IMHO, it's not about being "uptight" or "overanalyzing" anything. If 99% of American's don't understand the reference, that wouldn't surprise me. Most couldn't name the capitals of 10 states, or know who the last 5 presidents were. The level of education in this country is appalling.

But for those who understand the combination of those words, there is meaning and weight. If you choose to ignore it, more power to you. Ignorance is bliss. I, for one, am curious why they chose the name as they did. Don't bash anyone for wanting to know though. If there's one thing that's very clear, Animal is run by people who are thoughtful and really think things through.

machineman
08-19-10, 2:02 pm
IMHO, it's not about being "uptight" or "overanalyzing" anything. If 99% of American's don't understand the reference, that wouldn't surprise me. Most couldn't name the capitals of 10 states, or know who the last 5 presidents were. The level of education in this country is appalling.

But for those who understand the combination of those words, there is meaning and weight. If you choose to ignore it, more power to you. Ignorance is bliss. I, for one, am curious why they chose the name as they did. Don't bash anyone for wanting to know though. If there's one thing that's very clear, Animal is run by people who are thoughtful and really think things through.

I agree, but I highly doubt that they thought this would create the stir it has. Otherwise, I think we both could agree that it wouldn't have been named this. My point is that people just need to chill out and not look for something to get worked up about. That's all. I got no problem with wanting to understand something. But maybe not out in the open?? I never put the 2 together as far as the name goes until someone else posted about it. Does that make me dumb? Nope, just not how I think.

Beowulf
08-19-10, 2:04 pm
I agree, but I highly doubt that they thought this would create the stir it has. Otherwise, I think we both could agree that it wouldn't have been named this. My point is that people just need to chill out and not look for something to get worked up about. That's all. I got no problem with wanting to understand something. But maybe not out in the open?? I never put the 2 together as far as the name goes until someone else posted about it. Does that make me dumb? Nope, just not how I think.

You're right. Maybe it was a low level marketing guy who got carried away, lol. Or the summer Animal intern. Or, maybe it was intentional?

Who knows. Or, maybe they just want us to keep talking about it.

Littlefry
08-19-10, 2:11 pm
A new version of lava perhaps?

Razor
08-19-10, 2:19 pm
Guys let's try to remain on topic and that is what this exciting new idea might be.

N. Motta
08-19-10, 2:53 pm
...people just need to chill out and not look for something to get worked up about...

This.

Guys let's try to remain on topic and that is what this exciting new idea might be.

And this. Geezuz.

Ozzy27
08-19-10, 3:08 pm
Let me try guess here...
It's a Diuretic-Well Being complex, just my 2 cent.

Beowulf
08-19-10, 4:06 pm
Does anything not think it's a new supplement?

JUGGERNAUT
08-19-10, 4:16 pm
Does anything not think it's a new supplement?

or anyone

JUGGERNAUT
08-19-10, 4:17 pm
I think it's new and I think it's exciting.

Beowulf
08-19-10, 4:20 pm
or anyone

Good point. I didn't of that. Maybe AO is a new Animal athlete?

Maybe a tanning product for competitive bodybuilders?

Beach91
08-19-10, 4:41 pm
a hair removal product for contests?

Hercules
08-19-10, 5:29 pm
a hair removal product for contests?

Hmmmm... I don't think I'd need that for my next PL meet... :p

Big Wides
08-19-10, 5:42 pm
Is it an Animal Pancake mix?

Hercules
08-19-10, 6:11 pm
Maybe it's a new product from the little-known Universal Nutrition horticulture department. It's hybrid citrus fruit with all the goodness of Pak, but has an insane amount of EAAs and BCAAs along with natural compounds that increase testosterone by 2000%...

I could be wrong... it's just a guess...

Mr. Dead
08-19-10, 6:12 pm
Is it an Animal Pancake mix?

Maybe an Animal Pop Tart...

StayGold
08-19-10, 6:29 pm
Anticipation! Standing by.....

haha Dead, Animal Pop Tart, I love it

jrh0341
08-19-10, 7:01 pm
hmm.. name makes me think of "Ultimate Orange" from way back in the day. Anybody remember that stuff?

Dingo
08-19-10, 7:38 pm
Tang?

Sprint
08-19-10, 7:43 pm
It best get revealed soon. Or at least another hint.

I'm starting to itch...

Legacy
08-19-10, 7:45 pm
Animal is all about the teasing lol.

smoothballer
08-19-10, 9:51 pm
Wow, I step away for a few days and shit gets real on the FORVM! I'm all in for Agent Orange or whatever it's real name is...

So pumped!

AntoineV
08-19-10, 11:25 pm
Maybe an Animal Pop Tart...

Animal Shampoo!

zubda345
08-20-10, 3:46 am
animal shampoo!

hahaha.... Lol!!

Iceiktitan
08-20-10, 4:27 am
New Animal Orange Gear Clothing for the 2011 cage?

Sprint
08-20-10, 5:00 am
New Animal Orange Gear Clothing for the 2011 cage?

Thats kinda wot Im leanin towards

weedlewott
08-20-10, 8:45 am
Regardless of what the hell it is, it's new, it's Universal/Animal, and I'm excited. Shampoo would be cool for those suffering from Alopecia. A Pop-Tart with 85g Protein, maybe? Orange flavored icing? Lol.

G Diesel
08-20-10, 8:48 am
hmm.. name makes me think of "Ultimate Orange" from way back in the day. Anybody remember that stuff?

I do, I remember it fondly. Those were the days. One of my all time favorite non-Universal products.

Peace, G

ionicrod
08-20-10, 9:29 am
I guess we will see.

Big C
08-20-10, 9:54 am
I do, I remember it fondly. Those were the days. One of my all time favorite non-Universal products.

Peace, G

Same here. One of the first products other than GNC creatine I ever used. Problem is, I could never sleep but that stuff made me feel insane in the gym.

machineman
08-20-10, 10:38 am
Same here. One of the first products other than GNC creatine I ever used. Problem is, I could never sleep but that stuff made me feel insane in the gym.

so true!

BamBam
08-20-10, 10:59 am
Pro Hormone? USP has "Pink Magic" so why not "Agent Orange" lol...

I don't know.... I wouldnt think it would be a pre workout supp, got the bases covered for vitamin, aminos, faty acids, joints... Damn.. I dunno. Oh well, I like the Orange Cage gear idea.. black and orange maybe?

IN IRON,
BB-

Beach91
08-20-10, 11:27 am
Yes this gives footing for the idea for an orange or black cage, with everyone in orange prison uniforms at the O, and agent orange and Olympia- a play on the word O could be used to promote it

Altered Beast
08-20-10, 11:31 am
Pro Hormone? USP has "Pink Magic" so why not "Agent Orange" lol...

I don't know.... I wouldnt think it would be a pre workout supp, got the bases covered for vitamin, aminos, faty acids, joints... Damn.. I dunno. Oh well, I like the Orange Cage gear idea.. black and orange maybe?

IN IRON,
BB-

Very true, they do have the bases covered. Animal does not have a product that it's sole purpose is to strongly boost insulin levels. I'm thinking it could be a pre-workout uber insulin boosting supplement. Insulin and hGh have become super popular in the last 25 years. PM covers the Gh, but no real product devoted solely to increase insulin.

Since you mentioned it, USP Labs has P-Slin. It works well but irritates the stomach.

boyer77
08-20-10, 12:13 pm
Who knows. Or, maybe they just want us to keep talking about it.

Now, I think you are on to something... It worked didn't it. And we are now all at work or out in public talking about it. And now there are more people, that have never been here, logging on to see what this "Animal" thing is all about. Genius if you ask me.

Juggernaut_Jones
08-20-10, 12:43 pm
Animal always has the best ideas...there products clearly show that. I'm looking forward to reading more about Agent Orange and perhaps trying it out.

Hulk
08-20-10, 1:11 pm
I am also

Jwnelsn1
08-20-10, 2:29 pm
put me down for whatever it is. i don't really care! if animal is making it; it's good...plain and simple!
i didn't read through all 7 pages of the thread; is there an approxiate release date for the product, or at least a release on what it is?

MassMonster
08-20-10, 11:39 pm
Hmmm .... let me hear more

Jay
08-21-10, 3:10 am

Did you like it? AND if it is a supp, can you tell us;

pill or powder form?

naturalguy
08-21-10, 8:27 am
Did you like it? AND if it is a supp, can you tell us;

pill or powder form?

I don't think I can give any more details just yet but I never said it was a product

Sprint
08-21-10, 11:47 am
I don't think I can give any more details just yet but I never said it was a product

C'mon! Drop us a bit of a hint.

Big C
08-21-10, 11:50 am
C'mon! Drop us a bit of a hint.

When they get the "green" light, I'm sure they will brother.

Sprint
08-21-10, 11:55 am
When they get the "green" light, I'm sure they will brother.

See now, that could be a hint. Maybe a hint that as I mentioned earlier, "Orange" just refers to the stage the new idea/supp/thingy is currently in.

Or am I reading between the lines where there's actually nothing to read.

One thing's for sure, this whole thing is boosting sales of PM given that it's causing people to lose sleep.
Maybe that's the whole idea...

AntoineV
08-21-10, 4:57 pm

Peace, G

the can was similar to to the pak cans too

MassMonster
08-21-10, 5:13 pm
See now, that could be a hint. Maybe a hint that as I mentioned earlier, "Orange" just refers to the stage the new idea/supp/thingy is currently in.

Or am I reading between the lines where there's actually nothing to read.

One thing's for sure, this whole thing is boosting sales of PM given that it's causing people to lose sleep.
Maybe that's the whole idea...

thats sounds too underhanded lol ....

swoleberry
08-21-10, 8:08 pm
Agent orange sounds tough! I have no clue what to expect it to be. Animal has it all covered so I have no idea what they could possibly add to the arsenal of bodybuilding tools.

MELTDOWN
08-21-10, 11:29 pm
Agent orange sounds tough! I have no clue what to expect it to be. Animal has it all covered so I have no idea what they could possibly add to the arsenal of bodybuilding tools.

My sources tell me we finally get Animal toothpaste.....LMAO

Jay
08-22-10, 3:48 am
hahahaa

Flash419
08-22-10, 1:15 pm
My sources tell me we finally get Animal toothpaste.....LMAO

Hmm... I heard it was hair gel. :-/

So, we can all wear the new Hawk in support of House at the O. LOL

Vaze_06
08-22-10, 1:36 pm
Hmm... I heard it was hair gel. :-/

So, we can all wear the new Hawk in support of House at the O. LOL

hmm some shampoo and conditioner would be good too lol

oooh... Ladies First =]

Mr. Dead
08-22-10, 4:19 pm
I still say it's the new Anabolic, Juggs-inspired, Pop Tart...

mritter3
08-22-10, 5:12 pm

whatever it is...i cannot wait for it...since we got the beef aminos maybe its some sort of beef isolate protein powder??...grasping for straws here....but on the edge of my seat.

Mr. Dead
08-22-10, 9:02 pm
Maybe liquid protein shots...

Cole673a
08-22-10, 9:46 pm
i hope to be a alpha tester verrrry bad

The House
08-22-10, 9:48 pm

lol that is great

The House
08-22-10, 9:49 pm
if it makes you better i say its orange lol

Altered Beast
08-22-10, 9:53 pm
This is becoming more and more entertaining =)

Any subtle hints, House?

How's your preparation coming along, by the way?

Altered Beast
08-22-10, 10:53 pm
if it makes you better i say its orange lol

You're definitely dieting! Lol.

I said subtle, not rhetorical.

chasebayne
08-23-10, 12:13 am
im hoping so much that its another intra-workout. or maybe a hellish energy shot.
just think, an energy supp that creates in the Animal, the destructive power of agent orange. how freaking awesome would it be to alpha test this.

D-Kev
08-23-10, 3:56 am
Agent Orange: Gotta be Animals\Universals version of orange juice, though much more bodybuilder friendly. I predict it comes in a carton and\or boxes...I'm thinking BCAA's, Glutamine, Vitamins, 20 grams protein, fresh squeezed oranges as the carbs and flavor.
No added sugar...Maybe a morning drink, so it will include an energy boost complex, not huge, just a little kick...Makes for a nice morning, mid-day drink or to have with your preworkout meal.

Aggression
08-23-10, 8:34 am
Looking forward to this, for sure. Gotta love any and all 'Animal' news.

Sprint
08-23-10, 10:15 am
Agent Orange: Gotta be Animals\Universals version of orange juice, though much more bodybuilder friendly. I predict it comes in a carton and\or boxes...I'm thinking BCAA's, Glutamine, Vitamins, 20 grams protein, fresh squeezed oranges as the carbs and flavor.
No added sugar...Maybe a morning drink, so it will include an energy boost complex, not huge, just a little kick...Makes for a nice morning, mid-day drink or to have with your preworkout meal.

Just a bunch of oranges, got to squeeze them yourself to get the juice. So many threads on here about grip strength & ways to improve it. P'raps the powers that be have decided to address the issue.

Loomis
08-23-10, 10:42 am
mwahahahahaha!!!!

Mr. Dead
08-23-10, 11:46 am
Any possible hint, as to when it may be released for some Alpha Testing...???

Funky
08-23-10, 12:09 pm
I think it will be a liquid it just sounds like a liquid. Oh how I love liquids LOL Down for some alpha testing fo sure!

BamBam
08-23-10, 12:11 pm
I'm down for nay alpah testing... I'll be the big guinea pig

Littlefry
08-23-10, 4:15 pm
what could it be? Lots of intresting idea's on here.

swoleberry
08-23-10, 4:53 pm
How do you even become an alpha tester? I would love to do it.

Pizzalamp
08-23-10, 5:46 pm
im curious too as why a supplement would be named this
as a veteran of the armed services and as a family member of relatives who suffrered through fighting in vietnam i would like to know why this name was chosen

BamBam
08-23-10, 6:08 pm
Stop[ fucking whining... its a name. Jesus... I hope it is ANIMAL thermogenic pro hormone? Like a Finna Ripped maybe..

Sprint
08-23-10, 6:16 pm
Having gotten away from the name side of things, let's get back to the what it is side of things.

BamBam
08-23-10, 6:19 pm
I'm still voting on a hardcore pro hormone or something along those lines..

Oh well, all we can due is "Stay Tuned..!"

IN IRON,
BB-

Big C
08-23-10, 6:30 pm
Hell, if it's anything stronger than Animal Test....it's a win/win.

BamBam
08-23-10, 6:41 pm
Hell, if it's anything stronger than Animal Test....it's a win/win.

True.. I'm still stuck on them saying "what if it isn't a product.."

chasebayne
08-23-10, 7:50 pm
the world makes fun of everything, alot of it more recent than vietnam. having also served in the military, i dont take any offense to it. if we can make jokes about waterboarding, AIDS, drug wars and so forth, then something that happened decades ago really shouldnt be that sensitive of a subject. though it may not have been the most humane idea in the world. it was damn effective for what they were aiming for.

We expect nothing less effective from Universal.
stop seeing the negative in what is just a name, and try getting excited about a new Animal product. im stoked about it.

smoothballer
08-23-10, 9:45 pm
Wow, all this talk about the damn name and not enough of what the supplement actually is. It is just a code name anyways and I'm sure that the real name will be something epic for an epic product.

U Mad Brah?
08-23-10, 9:56 pm
any1 know what it is yet brahs?

Big C
08-23-10, 10:11 pm
any1 know what it is yet brahs?

We figured you would know almighty brah-sir.

MassMonster
08-23-10, 10:11 pm
if alpha testing or beta testing is needed u know where to find me :D

_Trainlikeafreak
08-23-10, 10:50 pm
Just throwing my opinion out there.. I notice all of the Animal supplements are paks. Do you guys think Agent Orange is another pak?

aussie bulk
08-23-10, 11:32 pm
Hi Lads, not to be all Buzz Killington but the name of the product is a disgrace. Go and visit the American War muesem in Vietnam (known as the 'Vietnam War' to most of you) and see what a crime against humanity those words represent.

If you think they're just two words then fine........ just name your next product '9-11 Was Funny- Osama's favourite energy drink'

see if it doesn't upset people a wee bit.

Altered Beast
08-24-10, 12:02 am
Hi Lads, not to be all Buzz Killington but the name of the product is a disgrace. Go and visit the American War muesem in Vietnam (known as the 'Vietnam War' to most of you) and see what a crime against humanity those words represent.

If you think they're just two words then fine........ just name your next product '9-11 Was Funny- Osama's favourite energy drink'

Will you pussies quit whining like menstruating women?

Stak2 + Test = insane amounts of testosterone. Works better than most prohormones if you ask me.

LT
08-24-10, 1:45 am
Animal PM was called Project Z, because of that sleeping sound "Zzzz" ? lol
I bet it will be powder or something for drinking.

E-Train
08-24-10, 2:09 am
Animal PM was called Project Z, because of that sleeping sound "Zzzz" ? lol
I bet it will be powder or something for drinking.

Agent Orange Sounds Like A Next Generation of a power packed orange juice drink (maybe another Pump product?)

E-Train
08-24-10, 2:11 am
Will you pussies quit whining like menstruating women?

Stak2 + Test = insane amounts of testosterone. Works better than most prohormones if you ask me.

This. Personally have used these on a PCT.

chasebayne
08-24-10, 2:13 am
a prohormone would be epic. a prohormone made into a morning energy drink powder would be super epic. how bout we combine all the ideas and shove them in a little plastic pak. Epic-tastic. any leak as to the true identity yet?

Howitzer
08-24-10, 2:40 am
Just throwing my opinion out there.. I notice all of the Animal supplements are paks. Do you guys think Agent Orange is another pak?

I dunno man. If it's a pack, I feel like it's a pack of orange powder that mixes into a drink. I think I read one of the guys say "Tang" and that's exactly what I think of too. I don't think I'm down with a prohormone (don't need one myself). But I'm excited anyway to see what this product is going to be. Animal doesn't do shit products.

twoheadedboy
08-24-10, 7:39 am
Prohormones are about to be, or already are, illegal anyway, except for a very small few exceptions as I understand.

Universal Rep
08-24-10, 9:25 am
"Free Agent" Orange.

New free agent IFBB pro who is competing at the "O" and will be signed by Corporate and announced in The Cage at the Olympia. The orange refers to his tanning.

Razor
08-24-10, 9:34 am
"Free Agent" Orange.

New free agent IFBB pro who is competing at the "O" and will be signed by Corporate and announced in The Cage at the Olympia. The orange refers to his tanning.

uhhh wut?

Sprint
08-24-10, 9:47 am
"Free Agent" Orange.

Ahh so it's a new Universal athlete?

Sprint
08-24-10, 9:49 am
The alpha-testing's going to get messy...

Pizzalamp
08-24-10, 9:50 am

x2
good good post

Razor
08-24-10, 9:51 am
Wow is this huge. Me and Nix0r are starting at a list trying to predict who it can be...

adidas
08-24-10, 9:57 am
The alpha-testing's going to get messy...

what's not to love about it; premium protein blend AND hormones all mixed together in one shot!

Sprint
08-24-10, 10:01 am
As an avid history fan, & having studied periods such as World War 1 in great detail, I'm as aware as anybody who has never personally been in a warzone of the horrors & inhumane ordeals that occur during such times.

However, whilst it's important that we never lose sight of our past and to whom we are indebted for so many reasons, the name "Agent Orange" wan't chosen to offend or upset.
Granted, it wasn't the best choice. I think we're all agreed on that. But with all due respect to everything that happened with the orginal "Agent Orange", that isn't the big issue here.

May I suggest, as with the thread "Increased Taxation" that we turn a negative into a positive.
Again, without losing sight of our past, from now on I think that in the Forvm, just as Increased Taxation doesn't refer to paying more money to our respective governments, but to working harder in the gym. Agent Orange in the Forvm doesn't refer to tools used to harm fellow man, but to the next step in a fellow Animal's Journey.

Sprint
08-24-10, 10:03 am
what's not to love about it; premium protein blend AND hormones all mixed together in one shot!

I'm not convinced as to the range of flavours that will be availiable.

naturalguy
08-24-10, 10:10 am
"Free Agent" Orange.

I sense a little sarcasm

Razor
08-24-10, 10:11 am
I sense a little sarcasm

hahahhaa

adidas
08-24-10, 10:19 am
I'm not convinced as to the range of flavours that will be availiable.

I could really really ruin this thread if I commented on the "range" of flavors...lol

U Mad Brah?
08-24-10, 10:20 am
brahs, agent n orange r 2 separate words for most brahonies... perhaps its sumthing orange thats a powerful instrument for hittin ur goals u buncheduptightpantiewearinhighfallutintootinbrahon ies

Sprint
08-24-10, 10:33 am
I could really really ruin this thread if I commented on the "range" of flavors...lol

Best not...grim. Very grim.

G Diesel
08-24-10, 10:47 am
I sense a little sarcasm

I sense that you might be right. Haha.

Peace, G

Enforcer
08-24-10, 10:50 am
If agent orange is a new supplement you know I am down to try it....lol

adidas
08-24-10, 11:07 am
If agent orange is a new supplement you know I am down to try it....lol

knowing what we know now about A.O. this ^ sounds uber-ghey!

Mr. Dead
08-24-10, 11:09 am
"Free Agent" Orange.

The House will still take him... Easy...

C.Coronato
08-24-10, 11:36 am
buncheduptightpantiewearinhighfallutintootinbrahon ies

Can i change my name to this? hahaha.

Sprint
08-24-10, 11:58 am
knowing what we know now about A.O. this ^ sounds uber-ghey!

LOL!!

Sprint
08-24-10, 11:59 am
buncheduptightpantiewearinhighfallutintootinbrahon ies

I had to read this slow as fuck & out loud.

N. Motta
08-24-10, 12:57 pm
"Free Agent" Orange.

Talk about dropping a bomb shell.

G Diesel
08-24-10, 1:10 pm

I think he's fucking with you guys.

Peace, G

adidas
08-24-10, 1:16 pm
a "Bomb Shell" is typically a refernce saved ofr a female...maybe the 1st female ANimal athlete?

AntoineV
08-24-10, 1:27 pm
I'm turning on ''CODE RED'' ...

N. Motta
08-24-10, 1:32 pm

Peace, G

DoH!

And here I am staring at the Olympia lineup, googling pics of the white competitors in hopes of narrowing it down.

Well played U Rep, well played.

Universal Rep
08-24-10, 1:38 pm

Peace, G

Or not.

I guess we'll ALL have to stay tuned.

Altered Beast
08-24-10, 2:08 pm
This. Personally have used these on a PCT.

As am I at the moment and I am seeing better strength and fat burning gains. Not to mention the fact that every time I stack these two together, the gains are permanent.

Prohormones have autonomic nervous system side effects for me and the gains are only kept at a 70-80% rate.

I was commenting on a previous post regarding prohormones, if you are wondering where that post came from.

Mr. Dead
08-24-10, 2:21 pm

"Free Agent" Orange.

If you put these 2 posts together... It's just wrong... *LOL*

Mr. Dead
08-24-10, 2:23 pm
But... Maybe "Agent Orange" will post in here... (Serious, actually...)

http://forum.animalpak.com/member.php?u=27080

Agent ORANGE
08-24-10, 2:27 pm
I am.

Vaze_06
08-24-10, 2:29 pm
lmao.. holy crap!!! welcome?

E-Train
08-24-10, 2:32 pm
I am.

WHAT?

PIJW
08-24-10, 2:38 pm
If you put these 2 posts together... It's just wrong... *LOL*

LOL very true just wrong

suicidegripme
08-24-10, 3:01 pm
I am.

Who or what are you...

Aggression
08-24-10, 3:17 pm
Things just got a little interesting ...

Razor
08-24-10, 3:21 pm
Who or what are you...

It's obviously the Predator. GET TO THA CHOPPA!!!

SizeMatters
08-24-10, 3:24 pm
ok im in this shit is driving me crazy...who/what it it?

Mr. Dead
08-24-10, 3:29 pm
I am.

Therefore, you must be...

Sprint
08-24-10, 7:09 pm
When we gonna find out for sure? It's like a month till the O, & I kinda want to know yesterday

MassMonster
08-24-10, 7:31 pm
When we gonna find out for sure? It's like a month till the O, & I kinda want to know yesterday

i hear ye on that

SupremeMMA
08-24-10, 7:58 pm
It's obviously the Predator. GET TO THA CHOPPA!!!

Hahaha.. good one.

Altered Beast
08-24-10, 9:59 pm
I am.

Weeeeeeeeeeak!

R-Man
08-24-10, 9:59 pm
I am.

??

Legacy
08-24-10, 10:21 pm
Who or what are you...

Hahaha

LT
08-25-10, 12:24 am
hey guys,
I bet she/he wont speak with us until The Cage at "O".
Oh, I wish Agent Orange is she .Lol.

Sprint
08-25-10, 7:06 am

Peace, G

Might not even be a person

Or not.

I guess we'll ALL have to stay tuned.

then again, it might be...

mritter3
08-25-10, 8:11 am
i completely thrown off with the agent orange thing...no idea what to expect so i am not even gonna try to guess anymore...just gotta patiently wait.

D-NUTZ
08-25-10, 8:17 am
Might not even be a person

Animal tanning product??

Sprint
08-25-10, 10:45 am
Animal tanning product??

See now that could be a possibility.

G Diesel
08-25-10, 1:53 pm
Animal tanning product??

Not bloody likely. This is Animal.

Peace, G

Big Wides
08-25-10, 2:41 pm
Animal tanning product??

don't think so, if it was I'd go around looking like a friggin pumpkin....

G Diesel
08-25-10, 2:44 pm
don't think so, if it was I'd go around looking like a friggin pumpkin....

Ichabod Wides, The Neckless Horseman.

Peace, G

Mr. Dead
08-25-10, 2:49 pm
Ichabod Wides, The Neckless Horseman.

Peace, G

*LMAO!!!*

Universal Repstress
08-25-10, 3:10 pm
I am.

Agent O has spoken. Although he, she, it hasn't said nearly enough.

Mr. Dead
08-25-10, 4:08 pm
Agent O has spoken. Although he, she, it hasn't said nearly enough.

Agreed...

Mr. Dead
08-25-10, 4:36 pm
Hmmm... It's been a bit quiet in here, today, compared to yesterday...

suicidegripme
08-25-10, 4:40 pm

Well Ive already made up my mind, regardless of what it/he/she is, I will either drink it, eat it, fight it, whatever its made for. Either way, Im going to see what this "Agent Orange" is all about. Now, patience is the name of the game until Agent Orange shows its' true form.

Universal Repstress
08-25-10, 5:08 pm

It is the eye of the storm.

Mr. Dead
08-25-10, 5:47 pm

It does have that eerie silence...

MassMonster
08-25-10, 6:37 pm
I am.

lol way to egg on the masses ... and the wild, and hungry masses to boot

Sprint
08-25-10, 7:11 pm

Folk have run out of ideas, & are still trying to absorb the juicy little tit-bits we've been fed so far.

Birdman
08-25-10, 8:42 pm
Not bloody likely. This is Animal.

Peace, G
Very true my man

I seem to remember seeing one of Natural Guys statuses running across my news feed on facebook a few weeks ago saying something to the effect of testing a new product but wouldnt say anything else besides this. I believe he was referring to the subject of this here thread.
Just my observations.

naturalguy
08-25-10, 9:00 pm
Very true my man

I seem to remember seeing one of Natural Guys statuses running across my news feed on facebook a few weeks ago saying something to the effect of testing a new product but wouldnt say anything else besides this. I believe he was referring to the subject of this here thread.
Just my observations.

Keep something in mind Birdman, I test out new stuff all the time, that could be anything. Just food for thought.

Mr. Dead
08-25-10, 9:05 pm
Keep something in mind Birdman, I test out new stuff all the time, that could be anything. Just food for thought.

Keep rubbing it in... *LOL*

puremx242
08-25-10, 11:52 pm
OMG i want some of what ever it is

SizeMatters
08-26-10, 12:06 am
shotty to be an alpha tester if its possibleeeee

Altered Beast
08-26-10, 12:21 am

Could be sweetness. The aerosol allergens have been bad in the Republic of Texas and Dixie. There has been a cold going around.

Maybe that is why it's been quiet? =P

Shark52
08-26-10, 3:50 am
count me in!!! i want first dibs

naturalguy
08-26-10, 8:22 am
Keep rubbing it in... *LOL*

Ok I will, I taste tested something yesterday that was delicious that MIGHT be coming down the pipeline

Funky
08-26-10, 8:26 am

So ultra secretive!!

Razor
08-26-10, 8:46 am
Ok I will, I taste tested something yesterday that was delicious that MIGHT be coming down the pipeline

hmmm delicious sounds promising as hell.