PDA

View Full Version : Johannesburg, South Africa, The Beginning 14/08/10

D-Bomb
08-20-10, 8:21 am
Hey guys we getting it going abroad! Here is Johannesburg's "Just physical gym" without the bullshit of the corporates we were able to get down and dirty and lift strong.

the crew that got their asses up and going early Saturday morning was myself, Violator, Mikey and Grue.
order of the day was BACK.
Some solid dead lifting which is forcing me now to raise my game, plus a rate of work and volume i have not felt for ages. Back was well stiff for over three days a very very rare feeling for me, no doubt work,sweat blood (Literally courtesy of Grue) and pain was shed.

from pull ups to deadlifts to T-bar rows, lat pulldowns with a very interesting and awesome handle, followed by bent over ez bar underhand rows superset with rear delt db raises klapped off with some barbell shrugging..after a shit and shower the Dros was in order for some good South African meat 300 grams worth, chugged down along with pints of water...

Once again thanks again for the XXXL Iconic shirts...it felt tight but yeah it worked out haha.

look forward to future occasions.

Pics are after the link on my Imageshack page.

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/dbombgrandmaster/

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs317.snc4/41210_421509381700_630671700_5308384_4238467_n.jpg

from left: Violator,Mikey,Myself,Grue

G Diesel
08-20-10, 8:45 am
Seeing you fellas put the ABCs on the map in South Africa is an awesome sight, D-Bomb.

You guys actually filled out those big tees quite well. Much respect my brother.

Peace, G

C.Coronato
08-20-10, 9:50 am
Pics looks great my man. Hell yea, glad to see you guys killin it!

D-Bomb
08-22-10, 8:04 am
Much Appreciation guys! It has been a long time overdue and now the ball is rolling it ain't going to stop. :) hopefully get some more dudes in on this.

Universal Rep
08-31-10, 10:01 am
Yo DB, you've come a long way brother...

mritter3
08-31-10, 10:04 am
pic looks great...some big dudes out there for sure.

D-Bomb
08-31-10, 12:32 pm
Yo DB, you've come a long way brother...

Hey U.R thanks a lot dude, the road is well worth it in the iron game, still have many miles to walk before i get to the point where i will feel "animal"

Universal Rep
08-31-10, 12:35 pm
Hey U.R thanks a lot dude, the road is well worth it in the iron game, still have many miles to walk before i get to the point where i will feel "animal"

I hear ya... I still remember those old days on that other forum. Seems like so long ago... You put on a lot of size since then. Solid work.

D-Bomb
08-31-10, 1:00 pm
I hear ya... I still remember those old days on that other forum. Seems like so long ago... You put on a lot of size since then. Solid work.

hahaha oh yeah i try post there sometimes its just not the same as here not at all...yeah the ForVm has been coming on super strong and still feels like home for me. Thanks bro, i have the gift of youth on my side and i have never given myself any limitations so the sky is not my limit, so i believe anything is possible for my body...haha..
appreciate the comments!

Razor
08-31-10, 5:51 pm
Hell yeah another HUGE step toward world domination!