PDA

View Full Version : yellow animal shirts?????

iluvtoobs
08-21-10, 1:57 am
hey fellas,

does anyone know if we are going to get any more of the yellow animal t shirts in. i would like to purchase one.

Mr. Dead
08-21-10, 2:32 pm
hey fellas,

does anyone know if we are going to get any more of the yellow animal t shirts in. i would like to purchase one.

Have you tried here...???:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/animaliconict.html

C.Coronato
08-23-10, 9:46 am
I dont think they will be discontinued. If you dont get them from BB.com, im sure they will be back soon.

Jay
08-23-10, 6:25 pm
hey fellas,

Just on back order. In my experience I've ordered stuff like that before and once it was in stock, which didnt take long, it was back on the site and I got it in the mail... Just the other ..

AntoineV
08-24-10, 1:44 am
you can get Universal yellow t shirt instead. I wear them all the time :)

iluvtoobs
08-24-10, 3:28 am
thanks fellas. just emailed universal and they said they would have more in stock in a few weeks but i'll try the other suggestions.

Valkyrie83
08-24-10, 10:11 am
thanks fellas. just emailed universal and they said they would have more in stock in a few weeks but i'll try the other suggestions.

These are actually in stock now. You can buy one right here on Animalpak.com.

http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=349

Jay
08-25-10, 7:45 am
you can get Universal yellow t shirt instead. I wear them all the time :)

i do like those shirts.

Aggression
08-25-10, 8:28 am
Both the yellow Animal Iconics and the Universal '77 T-shirts are two of my favorites. The bright yellow grabs some attention.

Joseph V
08-25-10, 8:36 am
Both the yellow Animal Iconics and the Universal '77 T-shirts are two of my favorites. The bright yellow grabs some attention.

but what does the "77" mean?

Aggression
08-25-10, 8:38 am
but what does the "77" mean?

'77 represents the year it all started, my friend. Universal has been repping quality supplements for 33 years now.

Joseph V
08-25-10, 9:20 am
'77 represents the year it all started, my friend. Universal has been repping quality supplements for 33 years now.

absolutely dude..much longer then ANY other brand out there i think