PDA

View Full Version : Question about Stack.

ER1585
08-24-10, 5:30 am
Ok so i finished my 2nd cycle of Pak+cuts+pump i had Great results lost 31Lb already i still Want to keep loosing some more weight but this is time im thinking about adding Stak to my stack. im thinking about going like this

Cuts first thing in the morning
Pak with breakfast
Cuts Before lunch
Stak 45 Mins pre
Pump 20 Pre Minus the red pill
And a Whey Shake p/o

Aggression
08-24-10, 8:28 am
Its definitely something you can do, but if fat loss is your goal, I would just keep running Cuts and Pump. Save Stak for when its time to bulk up and add some lean mass. Stak will help maintain lean mass while dieting down, but I think its best used to add mass.

Enforcer
08-24-10, 10:57 am
Ok so i finished my 2nd cycle of Pak+cuts+pump i had Great results lost 31Lb already i still Want to keep loosing some more weight but this is time im thinking about adding Stak to my stack. im thinking about going like this

Cuts first thing in the morning
Pak with breakfast
Cuts Before lunch
Stak 45 Mins pre
Pump 20 Pre Minus the red pill
And a Whey Shake p/o

I like the idea of adding in Stak even while on a cut because it will def. help keep your strength up and pack on that lean muscle mass. Just make sure to keep that diet on track. Here is the way I would take them together:

Cuts- upon awakening, 30 mins. prior to training
Pak- with Meal 1
Stak- beofre bed
Pump- 20 mins preworkout (No red pill if you dont want the extra stims)

ER1585
08-24-10, 4:50 pm
I like the idea of adding in Stak even while on a cut because it will def. help keep your strength up and pack on that lean muscle mass. Just make sure to keep that diet on track. Here is the way I would take them together:

Cuts- upon awakening, 30 mins. prior to training
Pak- with Meal 1
Stak- beofre bed
Pump- 20 mins preworkout (No red pill if you dont want the extra stims)

Enforce, Why take stak before bed and not pre/w?

PORTERHOUSE
08-24-10, 4:55 pm
I ran cuts/stak together at the end of my last cut and loved the combo. Personally, its probably my favorite stack for cutting.