PDA

View Full Version : Japan ABC & Yokota Strongman pictures 8/21-8/22

HIGA MONSTER
08-25-10, 12:28 am
Enjoy!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sharing/shareRedirectSwitchBoard.jsp?token=939499869803%3A 2016494215&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER

FITGYM
08-25-10, 1:19 am
nice pics Higa. looks like you had a great time and the Sushi... wow

HIGA MONSTER
08-25-10, 1:41 am
nice pics Higa. looks like you had a great time and the Sushi... wow

That salmon was like BUTTER....

HIGA MONSTER

Shukin
08-25-10, 9:40 am
Thank You Higa for those, and thanks for pushing/supporting me in the event and in the ABC.
You and Corey are top notch fo sure.

Shukin

C.Coronato
08-25-10, 9:57 am
Pics look great. Food looks amazing, and does Corey have black nail polish on? lol

Shukin
08-25-10, 10:03 am
Pics look great. Food looks amazing, and does Corey have black nail polish on? lol

Yes he does, and purple toe nail polish.... No Joke!

naturalguy
08-25-10, 10:04 am
Thanks for the pics Grant, that looks like a great trip.

What supplement store is that? they have a great Animal/Universal display

J-Dawg
08-25-10, 11:10 am
Great pics of the event and trip HIGA. Thanks for sharing brother.

Mr. Dead
08-25-10, 11:15 am
That salmon was like BUTTER....

HIGA MONSTER

How many did you have...??? (Yes, I'm serious... You're still going down... *LOL*)

HIGA MONSTER
08-25-10, 12:42 pm
Thanks for the pics Grant, that looks like a great trip.
What supplement store is that? they have a great Animal/Universal display

Mx-Nutrishop Japan.

http://www.mxjapan.com/mxnutrishop/

The owner is Fernando who you see in the pictures. He lives in Nagoya and owns another store there, but also owns the one on base. He makes a trip to Yokota at least once a week. Its a 5 hour drive for him from Nagoya to Yokota.

He also owns a gym in Nagoya where there are alot of Brazilians that practice Jiu-jitsu, hence alot of Gi's are sold at his store too.

HIGA MONSTER

HIGA MONSTER
08-25-10, 12:46 pm

Yes he does...thats Corey's schtick. Fuckin weirdo he is, but I still love him.
I've know this boy since 2001.

When I met Corey in 2001, we were competing in the "Big Sky's Strongest Man" in Missoula, Montana.
He finished a really heavy truck pull, then puked all of his biscuits & gravy breakfast onto the grass. After puking, Jesse Marunde's dog Jack licked it all up.
True story...thats our joke after every Truck Pull is that we ask each other if we had biscuits & gravy.

HIGA MONSTER

HIGA MONSTER
08-25-10, 12:53 pm
Thank You Higa for those, and thanks for pushing/supporting me in the event and in the ABC. You and Corey are top notch fo sure.
Shukin
Bro, it was an honor to meet you. I am so proud of you for stepping up to compete in the contest without any fear whatsoever.
Anytime you are in Seattle, hit me up. If not, plan on next year's Friendship Festival and we will throw down some weight again at the ABC.

Great pics of the event and trip HIGA. Thanks for sharing brother.
Thanks J-Dawg. Can't wait to see you too bro at the Olympia. I need some Deadlifting tips from you and Naturalguy....

How many did you have...??? (Yes, I'm serious... You're still going down... *LOL*)
Who is this clown that thinks he can out eat me in sushi? Anyone know who this guy is??

HIGA MONSTER

Mr. Dead
08-25-10, 1:09 pm
Who is this clown that thinks he can out eat me in sushi? Anyone know who this guy is??

HIGA MONSTER

Hmmm... Not saying how many... I can understand if there's a little fear, there... *LOL*

HIGA MONSTER
08-25-10, 1:21 pm
Hmmm... Not saying how many... I can understand if there's a little fear, there... *LOL*

Dude, its not buffet there in Japan.
I ate the Sashimi Deluxe plate, then that Salmon/Tuna Don.

Expensive, but its always worth it.

HIGA MONSTER

Mr. Dead
08-25-10, 1:23 pm
Dude, its not buffet there in Japan.
I ate the Sashimi Deluxe plate, then that Salmon/Tuna Don.

Expensive, but its always worth it.

HIGA MONSTER

Ah... Got ya... We need to set a date, though, for the carnage...

Shukin
08-26-10, 8:14 pm
Just a quick question Higa, what camera do you have? I think it was a cannon...?

Shukin