PDA

View Full Version : Animal Stak continuously

jrh0341
08-25-10, 3:38 am
As long as I follow the 3 weeks on, 1 week off cycle, how long could I effectively/safely take Stak? Is there a point where I should take more than 1 week off? Thanks.

C.Coronato
08-25-10, 9:59 am
Yes. I would only suggest taking 2 cans back to back, so 6 weeks. Then take 6 weeks off after that. If you continue to use it with out any breaks, your body gets used to the product and it will not be as potent any more.

Aggression
08-25-10, 10:51 am
Yup. As CC stated, the longer you stay on a product, the less effective it will be. This plays true for all the cycled products in the Animal line: Test, Stak, M-stak, Cuts.

The Law Of Diminishing Returns.

PIJW
08-25-10, 12:16 pm
As both above mentioned yes cycle it. I love it when i come back to them and can tell they are working again.

jrh0341
08-26-10, 3:51 am
Thanks.

In that case, what about doing 6 weeks of Stak, then on the off time doing two cans of Animal test, then getting off test and doing 6 more weeks of Stak + Mstak and so on and so on. Could that be done continuously?

Hercules
08-26-10, 5:40 am
Thanks.

In that case, what about doing 6 weeks of Stak, then on the off time doing two cans of Animal test, then getting off test and doing 6 more weeks of Stak + Mstak and so on and so on. Could that be done continuously?

What are you looking to accomplish? I know you're looking to stay on something continuously, but it is always best to give your body a break. Do this instead:
6 weeks Test and Stak, followed up immediately with 3 weeks M-Stak, then 4-6 weeks off EVERYTHING. Repeat the cycle as desired, but give yourself some time off so your body doesn't habituate to this stuff.

jrh0341
08-26-10, 6:37 am
What are you looking to accomplish? I know you're looking to stay on something continuously, but it is always best to give your body a break. Do this instead:
6 weeks Test and Stak, followed up immediately with 3 weeks M-Stak, then 4-6 weeks off EVERYTHING. Repeat the cycle as desired, but give yourself some time off so your body doesn't habituate to this stuff.

ok, sounds like a good plan. Thanks. I'm looking to put on size this year. Depending on where my job has me located, I am looking towards a BB competition next Aug, so this is my bulking time right now.