PDA

View Full Version : stack iN help?

cRcRitchie21
08-25-10, 11:31 pm
hey guys need some help?...my first thread on this website!
ive been working out for 14months..first 2 with no supps...
for the last 12 ive been stacking..
daily vitamin
SuperPump250- pre
glutamine- pre & post
Whey protein- post
I like superpump but after going threw like 7 or 8 tubs of it im not so impressed..
I did alot of research of some products and decided to go with Animal!! even the bad reviews are GooD!!!...i decided this was for me and ordered a stack that consists of Stak, Pak, Pump, and Flex..
So im trying to find out if i should dose/ take all the products as directed... or what best way to get the best results is??
Should i be taking stak and pump together 30-45 pre-workout as directed?
Can i continue to take glutamine after my workout? And Can i continue to take my whey protien after my workouts??
Let me know what u think is best so i can ge my animal on!! THANKS!!

Universal Rep
08-27-10, 9:48 am
Stak, Pak, Pump & Flex? This is a pretty basic stack that consists of three foundational supps, that is, supps you can take without cycling (Pak, Pump, Flex). Pump will be your pre-workout and will provide your daily dose of creatine. Flex, for your joints and Pak for your nutritional foundation. The only question I would have is Stak and what you're looking to gain from it.

What are your goals brother and your age?

Aggression
08-27-10, 4:00 pm
Age and goals definitely help, brother.

And you're not impressed by SP250 anymore because your body has built up a tolerance to the stimulants in the product. After 7-8 tubs, you're no longer feeling that 'jolt' that you used to b/c your receptors are fried. Give yourself a week or two break from stimulants and then you'll notice you'll get that big 'kick' again when you use Pump or Shock Therapy.

PIJW
08-27-10, 4:55 pm
Age and goals definitely help, brother.

And you're not impressed by SP250 anymore because your body has built up a tolerance to the stimulants in the product. After 7-8 tubs, you're no longer feeling that 'jolt' that you used to b/c your receptors are fried. Give yourself a week or two break from stimulants and then you'll notice you'll get that big 'kick' again when you use Pump or Shock Therapy.

Definitely right on the money with that one. There are lots of people who take Pre's for a long time and change to another just to get that kick again, when all the really needed to do was take a break from them for a bit. Also if you consume a lot of caffine during the day it will do the same thing. Its best to remove all caffine for a few weeks like Aggression suggested and then the Pre's will give you that boost again.

JasonG
08-28-10, 3:04 am
When I take a break from stimulant based pre wo drinks I usually take a bcaa drink with b vitamins for awhile in it's place.