PDA

View Full Version : LE tee's

intoodeep25
08-26-10, 10:25 pm
anybody have any extra LE tee's theyd be willing to pass on? size Large is what i want, a snug fit tee, but id also take XL. i would really like to get my hands on any tees i can. any animal shirts that arent available for sale, like the black animal shirt with yellow lettering, or any other shirt given away at the arnold or anywhere else. i know alot of guys probably have extra, and im lookin for some, just thought id throw it out there

Beach91
08-27-10, 8:55 am
Me too man, i train in Animal stuff and am looking for some Cage 08 reign of yellow stuff

i have some LE stuff Id be willing to trade if anyones interested, PM me for a list if need be

BamBam
08-27-10, 10:53 am
I might be able to help. Dunno what all I have but I have a shit ton of ANIMAL shirts. I'll let you guys know what I have

Beowulf
08-27-10, 11:20 am
It sounds to me an enterprising fan could go to the various shows and buy extra limited edition for "investment" purposes, lol.

BamBam
08-27-10, 11:30 am
It sounds to me an enterprising fan could go to the various shows and buy extra limited edition for "investment" purposes, lol.

I'm going to be in Cleveland for the Rage and House ABC next week if anyone wants me to pick them up anything if they in act do have any LE stuff or whatever. I know not alot of guys get to travel as much as they want (myself included).

Jay
08-27-10, 7:21 pm
I'm going to be in Cleveland for the Rage and House ABC next week if anyone wants me to pick them up anything if they in act do have any LE stuff or whatever. I know not alot of guys get to travel as much as they want (myself included).

Ill take one if they have LE stuff!

Survivor831
08-27-10, 8:48 pm

There is a slight chance that I might not be able to make it now. If you would do this, that would be amazing.

intoodeep25
08-28-10, 11:32 am

Bam, you know id want shirts. any new ones you could hook me up with id be extremely appreciative brother

BamBam
08-28-10, 11:38 am
Ill take one if they have LE stuff!

There is a slight chance that I might not be able to make it now. If you would do this, that would be amazing.

Bam, you know id want shirts. any new ones you could hook me up with id be extremely appreciative brother

I don't even know what all they will have, but put up your sizes or PM me. I'll keep a list on me and that way I will know what you want. I am going to bet that there will be more Universal gear, possibly new gear, rather than ANIMAL. but, I'll help all I can.

Jay
08-29-10, 3:45 am
I don't even know what all they will have, but put up your sizes or PM me. I'll keep a list on me and that way I will know what you want. I am going to bet that there will be more Universal gear, possibly new gear, rather than ANIMAL. but, I'll help all I can.

I send u a PM!

Survivor831
08-29-10, 10:54 pm

PM Sent

BamBam
08-30-10, 12:17 pm
Received

Universal Rep
08-31-10, 9:34 am
BB, you and I are gonna have to have a long talk one of these days...

BamBam
08-31-10, 3:20 pm
BB, you and I are gonna have to have a long talk one of these days...

Huh? What did I do? lol... i'm just trying to be nice, I suppose

Universal Rep
08-31-10, 3:22 pm
Huh? What did I do? lol... i'm just trying to be nice, I suppose

You are and I am impressed with your generosity and spirit. This defines Animal. Saying I'd be proud sounds condescending so I won't. But truly, you understand why we all do what we do brother.

Mr. Dead
08-31-10, 3:24 pm
You are and I am impressed with your generosity and spirit. This defines Animal. Saying I'd be proud sounds condescending so I won't. But truly, you understand why we all do what we do brother.

x2... (Very serious...)

BamBam
08-31-10, 3:27 pm

Just trying to be somewhat of a "light" in a dark world. Bob Marley said that every day the bad people of this world are trying to destroy this world with darkness... I just want to be a light in that darkness. Whether my actions, my words, or with my lifting... I am going to make a giant impact on this world by the life I lead.. Thank you for your kind words U-Rep and thanks for always having my back brother. You've always been a good friend and I am again honored my actions have caught the eye of someone like yourself.

x2... (Very serious...)

Hey bro I will be glad to grab you something since you won't be able to make it. The other guys have sent me PM's and I can't leave out someone who has the name of my favorite lift...

IN IRON,
BB-

BamBam
09-01-10, 11:11 am
So far it is Beach, Rhino, Survivor, Dead, InTooDeep... anyone I am missing?

Hey, 'Deep, did u send me a PM with your size and info? If so I didnt get it but just making sure I get everyone's "order" written down.

Mr. Dead
09-01-10, 11:31 am
Just trying to be somewhat of a "light" in a dark world. Bob Marley said that every day the bad people of this world are trying to destroy this world with darkness... I just want to be a light in that darkness. Whether my actions, my words, or with my lifting... I am going to make a giant impact on this world by the life I lead.. Thank you for your kind words U-Rep and thanks for always having my back brother. You've always been a good friend and I am again honored my actions have caught the eye of someone like yourself.

Hey bro I will be glad to grab you something since you won't be able to make it. The other guys have sent me PM's and I can't leave out someone who has the name of my favorite lift...

IN IRON,
BB-

Much appreciated... But, I'm good, on my end...

BamBam
09-01-10, 11:32 am
Much appreciated... But, I'm good, on my end...

You sure man? I dont care to get one dude... just lemme know bro

IN IRON,
BB-

MassMonster
09-01-10, 11:35 am
WHoa wait what? if theres anything cool like that ill send you some cash bro for whatever it is .... being on the bottom of the states never did help my access to all the good stuff animal does

BamBam
09-01-10, 11:38 am
WHoa wait what? if theres anything cool like that ill send you some cash bro for whatever it is .... being on the bottom of the states never did help my access to all the good stuff animal does

Shoot me a PM with ur size and stuff and I'll try to help you out man...

This is my thinking lol... If there is any new items in stock, I'll get in contact with everyone and let them know what they have, if not, would you guys still like something? I would say for such a big event and so close to the Olympia, there will be "something", but dunno what.. but if not, I will still try to get someone something.

Mr. Dead
09-01-10, 11:38 am
You sure man? I dont care to get one dude... just lemme know bro

IN IRON,
BB-

Already handled, brother... But, again... Much appreciated...

BamBam
09-01-10, 11:40 am
Already handled, brother... But, again... Much appreciated...

Ok gotya bro. No worries.

intoodeep25
09-01-10, 11:54 am
ya brother itd depend on what exactly it is i suppose. and would i send the cash via mail? not sure how that works never really done anything like this before. i could give you my cell # and you could text me what it is maybe? and i'd let you know? idk bro, seems like theres alot of ppl "taking advantage" of this, wouldnt want to be extra burden

BamBam
09-01-10, 11:56 am
ya brother itd depend on what exactly it is i suppose. and would i send the cash via mail? not sure how that works never really done anything like this before. i could give you my cell # and you could text me what it is maybe? and i'd let you know? idk bro, seems like theres alot of ppl "taking advantage" of this, wouldnt want to be extra burden

Trust me, I know when someone is trying to take advantage of kindness, and when someone is just wanting to have something cool and something new or maybe, again, Limited Edition.

You are not a burden, and I have a strong back and wheels so I can carry some weight lol

j/k man.. shoot me a PM and I'll make sure I stay in touch with you bro. BTW, thanks for having my back.. u know what I'm talking about

intoodeep25
09-01-10, 12:02 pm
not a problem bro. im usually pretty good at sniffing out who's real and who aint. anyway, pm sent, thanks again man

BamBam
09-01-10, 12:06 pm
not a problem bro. im usually pretty good at sniffing out who's real and who aint. anyway, pm sent, thanks again man

The ANIMAL gaurd dog..

Jay
09-06-10, 1:12 pm
Did they have anything

Universal Rep
09-07-10, 11:28 am
Did they have anything

http://s789.photobucket.com/albums/yy174/cpuckett15/Animal/?action=view&current=Cleveland043.jpg

Not sure if this was LE but it was something new at the Regional ABC Event...

BamBam
09-07-10, 12:00 pm
Hey fellas... I went to the ABC and the show in Cleveland..

Nothing as far as a booth or anything at the show so no gear there..

At the ABC however, they did have the OFFICIAL ABC shirt and gave them out to all the guys involved. I told G' I was trying to get a few extras for the guys mentioned in here, and I don't know if he still has any left, but I am sure that they have some somewhere.. I am fairly sure they will be available at the Olympia (at least I'd hope), and probably in the shop soon there-after. I think they brought enough shirts to give out to everyone who was there lifting at the ABC and of course gave some to the photographer that was shooting for HOUSE and the workers, owner of the gym. I think that took care of the extras they had, but I did let them know if they had any to lemme know so I could give em to you guys. I do think they ran out at the gym, and sorry we couldn't grab some for you guys. As far as "LIMITED EDITION" shirts go, there were none and these ABC shirts will be available for the masses shortly... at least I would venture to say so

IN IRON,
BB-

MassMonster
09-07-10, 2:19 pm
http://s789.photobucket.com/albums/yy174/cpuckett15/Animal/?action=view&current=Cleveland043.jpg

i want it... lol when can i buy it... anything to do with squatting has my name written all over it

Jay
09-07-10, 3:10 pm

that is a sweet shirt! is that erik??

Jay
09-07-10, 3:10 pm

IN IRON,
BB-

No prob. Thanks again for the offer!

Survivor831
09-07-10, 8:00 pm

At the ABC however, they did have the OFFICIAL ABC shirt and gave them out to all the guys involved. I told G' I was trying to get a few extras for the guys mentioned in here, and I don't know if he still has any left, but I am sure that they have some somewhere.. I am fairly sure they will be available at the Olympia (at least I'd hope), and probably in the shop soon there-after. I think they brought enough shirts to give out to everyone who was there lifting at the ABC and of course gave some to the photographer that was shooting for HOUSE and the workers, owner of the gym. I think that took care of the extras they had, but I did let them know if they had any to lemme know so I could give em to you guys. I do think they ran out at the gym, and sorry we couldn't grab some for you guys. As far as "LIMITED EDITION" shirts go, there were none and these ABC shirts will be available for the masses shortly... at least I would venture to say so

IN IRON,
BB-

Thanks anyway Bro.

intoodeep25
09-08-10, 12:03 am
agreed with the others. thanks bam for the kind gesture

BamBam
09-08-10, 8:48 am
agreed with the others. thanks bam for the kind gesture

Hey I saw in another thread u wanted that lanyard... shoot me a PM