PDA

View Full Version : Bedtime Shake on a Cut

Energy
08-27-10, 9:19 pm
Hey brothers! quick question on shakes before i hit the sack each night. When im bulking i usually take animal PM and omega and a shake before bed. On a cut, should i still keep the shake? if so, is there a specific protein or something i should use for it? Thanks!

MRmichael.hooker
08-27-10, 9:45 pm
Hey brothers! quick question on shakes before i hit the sack each night. When im bulking i usually take animal PM and omega and a shake before bed. On a cut, should i still keep the shake? if so, is there a specific protein or something i should use for it? Thanks!

yes u should, and usually you would want a multi-protein sourced powder (ex: whey, egg, milk, etc) to slowly digest throughout the night to help prevent muscle breakdown

Energy
08-27-10, 9:49 pm
yes u should, and usually you would want a multi-protein sourced powder (ex: whey, egg, milk, etc) to slowly digest throughout the night to help prevent muscle breakdown

ok thanks. lately i have been using myofusion. do you think that is a good choice to continue with or would you suggest something else?

JasonG
08-28-10, 2:46 am
ok thanks. lately i have been using myofusion. do you think that is a good choice to continue with or would you suggest something else?

Since that's a Gaspari product your not going to get recommendations for it at Universal/Animal! Look for slow digesting protein at bed time.

Energy
08-28-10, 3:26 am
Since that's a Gaspari product your not going to get recommendations for it at Universal/Animal! Look for slow digesting protein at bed time.

oh haha. i didnt even think about that. i guess since everything else i am using is basically from universal now too i might as well get a slow digestion protein from them haha. everything i have tried that is made by animal or universal has been more effective than anything else i have EVER used! it looks like milk & egg might be the right thing for me... or is there something else you suggest?

JasonG
08-28-10, 5:17 am
Too be honest I haven't tried a protein powder from universal for any length of time. I just drink a whey isolate post workout and rely on whole foods for all other meals. If I did drink one before bed I'd choose a casein based drink.