PDA

View Full Version : Pups Journey

pup
08-29-10, 2:13 am
Hey brothers after reading all your journey threads its gonna be hard to live up to them but ill try my best. Im born and bred in a small country town in South Australia where everyone knows everyone. When I was young I was one of the fat kids, no matter how much sport or how well i ate i just couldn't budge the fat. Then half way through high school i went from to 6" to 6"4 in one year and the fat was gone. Then i got really sick for two years and just got really fat went out to 125kg. When I got well I had trouble losing the weight again and had borderline depression. Then dad kicked me up the ass and told me to get my ass into the gym. Dad had a severe back injury at work and as part of his rehab he had to do weights, ever since then he has loved the gym and now its a really good time for me and him to spend time together. My mates call me pup because I had a lot of "puppy fat" and the name just stuck. I like the name pup though because when Im busting my ass in the gym it reminds me of my struggle with my weight and it makes me work harder towards being an animal one day. Thanks for listening bros

Seath308
08-29-10, 2:19 am
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR JOURNEY! Keep us posted!

Durrikan
08-29-10, 2:53 am
Hey brothers after reading all your journey threads its gonna be hard to live up to them but ill try my best. Im born and bred in a small country town in South Australia where everyone knows everyone. When I was young I was one of the fat kids, no matter how much sport or how well i ate i just couldn't budge the fat. Then half way through high school i went from to 6" to 6"4 in one year and the fat was gone. Then i got really sick for two years and just got really fat went out to 125kg. When I got well I had trouble losing the weight again and had borderline depression. Then dad kicked me up the ass and told me to get my ass into the gym. Dad had a severe back injury at work and as part of his rehab he had to do weights, ever since then he has loved the gym and now its a really good time for me and him to spend time together. My mates call me pup because I had a lot of "puppy fat" and the name just stuck. I like the name pup though because when Im busting my ass in the gym it reminds me of my struggle with my weight and it makes me work harder towards being an animal one day. Thanks for listening bros

Welcome to the FORVM bro, we are here to read and help in any way
and 100% behind you. Glad to see you here and keep us posted.

D

pup
08-29-10, 3:10 am
cheers brothers, it just feels good be a part of something with people with the same goals and interests in life. Will keep you animals posted

pup
08-30-10, 7:26 am
just thought id add to this, did a monster weights sesh today after work. Some shit went down over the weekend so i was in a bad mood and I just let it all out in the gym today, nothing feels better than heavy metal cranked on the stereo and doing heavy barbell curls, its my definition of heaven. Im going to be sore in the morning but I like being sore the next day because it makes me feel like im doing something right. Take it easy brothers

pup
10-22-10, 8:42 pm
Ive been working my ass off in the gym, eating clean and I wasn't really seeing much improvement. That was until yesterday I went to a family gathering and everyone was complementing me on my physique. They all said that I'm getting a good V taper and that my chest and shoulders look much bigger. Thats all the comments I needed to kick me in pants and say keep ur head and keep on pushing. I guess sometimes I'm a bit hard on myself and expect things to happen overnight. Nothing gives me more motivation that close family and friends telling me I'm looking good and that they are proud of me for what im trying to do. When they are giving me all this praise im thinking in the back of my head Im only getting started, you havent seen nothing yet!!!