PDA

View Full Version : stak, m-stak and test related.

Rayyan
08-29-10, 11:35 am
hi everyyyoneee,

its beeen really long since the last time i posted on the forum...but it would be ma great honor to announce that i have increased ma size alot...thanx to suppliments from here, help from you people on the forum initally and evryone outside...im now 210 pounds and almost at the end of ma bulk cycle and going into my first cut up...im 25 years old...

so my question is simple...products like test and stak do focus on testesr. but i dnt see any statements being made about it fighting the following:

1. estrogen control.
2. dht conversion....incomplete conversion.
3. estadriol. (comes with test conversion...major effect on pecs area)

is there a suppliment by universal that can fight it cause im preety sure im high on it, i dnt think i need to test it, i can see it in the mirror, that ma pecs are almost covered.

so does m-stak or stak or test fight these shortcomings...or do i need to find another suppliment for covering this small area.

thanks alot..i know i can always count on you people.

ryan.
chemical tester aviation unit.

Aggression
08-30-10, 8:35 am
What do you mean, 'ma pecs are almost covered'? In what? Animal Stak has built in estrogen/dht blockers, so you're fine there. I don't think its absolutely necessary to run a solo estrogen/dht blocker when you're talking about natural testosterone boosters. Maybe your natural levels are in fact really low. See a doctor and get the levels tested to know for sure. Diet can also play a role in how your physique appears when it comes to looking soft/puffy. Clean up the diet, eliminate junk foods/excess sodium, and increase your water intake.

Rayyan
08-30-10, 6:43 pm
lolll....yeahh they are covered in pufffyyyy looking cuddly tummy brooo...itssss slowlyyy turningggg sooo fluffffy, people will start to mistake me for teddy bear instead of a body builder....no actuallly, its not that bad, its in shape except the sides are a bit out....from your reply...mistakes that i was doing...
1. water quantity.
2. sodium.
btw, what about estadriol...anything about that...?????.......but its goood to hear that dht and speciallly estrogen is covered...i was at the verge of going solo on that parttt...!!! like dim or somethin...!!

btw, agression i was wondering, can N.O suppliments increase this softness...cause the pumps from animal pump + no supp. are insane, but after sometime when the pumps go downnnnn, the mirror shows teddy bear again...!!!
what other things can you think off that could be the cause of this...!! ANY information you need from me to give u, so u could make a better judgement...im all ears ....thanks alot...greattt adviceee once againnn...waitinnnnn reallly eagrlyyyy for ur rply...

ryan.