PDA

View Full Version : Weird Pump reaction today

MRmichael.hooker
08-29-10, 2:39 pm
I took my Animal Pump about 40 mins prior to my workout, just like I do every day. Well, I went through my workout, had an ok/decent workout, eh. Drank my post shake, took a shower, and now, im fucking jacked up. Like, I wanna lift again lol. Im feeling all the normal strong sensations from Pump that I usually do, but 3 hours later.

Sprint
08-29-10, 3:47 pm
Hmm, got no idea Im just interested to see what this throws up.

T. Kemble
08-29-10, 4:35 pm
did you have anything in your stomach or eat anything outside of the norm before you took your pump? If anything, something in your stomach could have delayed the absorption of the Energy complex and it could be hitting you later than usual. Other than that maybe you just got the feeling today brother!

MRmichael.hooker
08-29-10, 6:11 pm
did you have anything in your stomach or eat anything outside of the norm before you took your pump? If anything, something in your stomach could have delayed the absorption of the Energy complex and it could be hitting you later than usual. Other than that maybe you just got the feeling today brother!

nope, diet is exact same everyday. idk, never has happened before. who knows lol

Pizzalamp
08-29-10, 9:07 pm
maybe just take some more supps to try and balance it out

Aggression
08-30-10, 8:31 am
Maybe it was just a one-time deal. See what happens next time.

MRmichael.hooker
08-30-10, 12:31 pm
Maybe it was just a one-time deal. See what happens next time.

it did seem to be a 1-time deal bro. today everything went just like normal. thank god cuz its arm day. whats an arm day with no pump? lol

Sprint
08-30-10, 3:35 pm
it did seem to be a 1-time deal bro. today everything went just like normal. thank god cuz its arm day. whats an arm day with no pump? lol

it'd be like a PAK without the smell