PDA

View Full Version : Almost only counts with horseshoes and hand grenades

RUEHS
08-29-10, 8:45 pm
It is not the critic who counts, not the one who points out how the strong man stumbled or how the doer of deeds might have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred with sweat and dust and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement; and who, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

RUEHS
08-29-10, 10:21 pm
Rundown.
4am wake up.
Eat and pack
5am on the road
5:45 at work eating
6am working
10am break/eating
11:59 break/eating
2:30done with work, Preworkout shake
2:40 at the gym
2:50 lifting.
3:30 done lifting PWO shake
3:40 Driving home munching on carbs
4:30 home.
5pm Eating.
7pm yoga/stretch/pose
8pm Eating
9pm Getting into bed munching on something watching tv.
BEFORE 10, Sleeping.

mcbeast
08-30-10, 12:15 am
There we go brotha..Glad to see ya on here.

RUEHS
08-30-10, 6:04 pm
Started it off with a back session today at the gym.
Destroyed it as planned.

Worked at getting back to deading 405.
TWO armed dumbell rows, FTMFW! "Light weight" and squeeze and contract.
1arm DB rows did it with 105s
Finished the workout off with BW pull ups to failure, 5reps at a time, with 5seconds between sets.

RUEHS
08-30-10, 8:29 pm
You know you're eating to be big when you are sitting on the toilet apologizing to your stomach but explaining to it that you are feeding your muscles and not your belly anymore, and so it had better get used to the "1lb of lasagna", meals.

SpankyC
08-30-10, 8:42 pm
Im in!!!

RUEHS
08-30-10, 9:20 pm
Good to have you sir.
This will be one for the history books.

RUEHS
08-30-10, 9:24 pm
The starting point.

http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/881/img03131ss.jpg

RUEHS
09-07-10, 9:39 pm
went up 40lbs on the deadlift. Almost back to 405.

RUEHS
09-08-10, 8:14 pm
How do you kill something that has already been killed?....You KILL IT, DEAD! And that is exactly what I did today at the gym.

RUEHS
09-11-10, 5:14 pm
Fuck it all and no regrets.

RUEHS
09-12-10, 4:15 pm
So you know, I know I got problems.

I won't but more importantly...I can't do this normal life. And it gives me a drive.
This drive is what makes me push my headphones deeper into my eardrums.
This drive is what makes me stay alive.
This drive is what makes me have no pitty on any of the brickwalker bums.
This drive is what makes me flip up my hoody.
This drive is what makes you cross to the other side of the street when you see my eyes.
This drive is what makes you realize that this is no disguise
This drive is what makes me.

RUEHS
09-13-10, 8:29 pm
Absolute best my physique has ever looked was today about 2hrs ago.......and I had no working camera to document it! ARGH MudderEFFFER!!!!

Killed at the gym today with a leg session.
Felt sick for a good 2hrs after lifting LOL. Had to pull over twice while driving home... Had a hard time stopping the second time because my legs and calves were so shot.

RUEHS
09-16-10, 9:50 pm
Bodybuilding makes me feel bipolar.

Deadlifted 405 today.....was stoked.
Checked out some ifbb pro pictures, felt completely defeated....felt like my journey to this was pointless.
Smashed a ton of food....felt a little better
Did some stretching, saw myself in the mirror.......wanted to smash the mirror.

Whether you think you can, or can't...you are right.

RUEHS
09-20-10, 6:56 pm
Sometimes when I am in the gym you will catch me with a little laugh on my face....
I am laughing because my body is telling me it is done, it has no more, that it has reached failure, ...
Watch what happens next.....

RUEHS
09-24-10, 7:24 pm
Military pressed 245lbs today... pretty happy with that.

My body's metabolism is RAGING fast...... and I keep getting annoying hot flashes.
Up 9lbs from when I started this, very lean gains... My abs actually look better than before.

RUEHS
09-24-10, 8:14 pm
Hello envelope...... Good to see you. And now I push you.

SpankyC
09-24-10, 8:15 pm
Military pressed 245lbs today... pretty happy with that.

My body's metabolism is RAGING fast...... and I keep getting annoying hot flashes.
Up 9lbs from when I started this, very lean gains... My abs actually look better than before.

heavy weight right there!

RUEHS
09-25-10, 6:15 pm
Can't eat.
Can't get rid of the headache.
Rode motorcycles for hours upon hours today to help get rid of it, which is normally fixes everything.
As lame as it sounds, I even went to my "secret place" where I have so many times sat and watched the sunset or sunrise or just gone to to breathe when sometimes life makes it seemingly so difficult to just even breathe.

I was filling out an online question survey crap and question it had was- Would you die so that 10 random strangers could live?
Yes or No

I didn't even have to think about it, there was no hesitation. I clicked yes.
The next question was, how about 1,000 random strangers?
Yes or No

And then I thought, holy fuck.... how many people would say NO to 10?
Which of course made me question myself- Am I really that fucked up in the head and different than most everyone else? And NO god damnit you mother fucking worthless pieces of shit, you people are nothing.

YOU ARE NOT A BEAUTIFUL OR UNIQUE FUCKING SNOWFLAKE! YOU ARE THE SAME GOD DAMN DECAYING PIECE OF SHIT AS EVERYTHING ELSE.

RUEHS
10-28-10, 3:15 am
I need my anger back.

RUEHS
11-17-10, 3:15 am
not sure wtf to do.......