PDA

View Full Version : My One "Agent O" Question. Help!!!!!

Sprint
08-31-10, 11:01 am
Now then fellow members, U-Rep has been kind enough to grant me a single question with regards to "Agent O". (If you've had your head buried in the sand and havn't heard about "Agent O" yet, check the thread in the FORVM)

Now, as mentioned by U-Rep, I'm only allowed 1 question & it's kinda on behalf of EVERYBODY, so what do you think I should ask?

Depending on the response, I'll either go for the question I most agree with or with the majority decision if 1 question pops up repeatedly.

Help me out here folks...

Universal Rep
08-31-10, 11:04 am
Help a brother out... A lot is ridin' on his shoulders, haha.

Howitzer
08-31-10, 11:06 am
does it have to be a yes/no question? Hahahaha

Sprint
08-31-10, 11:07 am
does it have to be a yes/no question? Hahahaha

I don't know, U-Rep?

Universal Rep
08-31-10, 11:08 am
I don't know, U-Rep?

You get one question... Any question, framed the way you want it.

mritter3
i want to know if it is gonna be something we ingest or whether it will be coming in packs like the rest of the product line.

Universal Rep
i want to know if it is gonna be something we ingest or whether it will be coming in packs like the rest of the product line.

Of course, if it's not a product, then this question is wasted...

Sprint
08-31-10, 11:11 am

That was where I was going initially mritter, U-Rep's a complex beast who revels in mystery. We'll need something a bit more specific.

mritter3
08-31-10, 11:16 am

well if its not a product than i am ok waiting til the olympia to find out what it is...cuz i have a feeling no matter what we ask, no one is going to find out anything until then.

Big C
08-31-10, 11:17 am
Did we really need yet another thread on Agent O? There are already a couple up running already.

Sprint
08-31-10, 11:18 am
Did we really need yet another thread on Agent O? There are already a couple up running already.

Yep we did because I feel the need to consult the masses before asking my question.

Mr. Dead
08-31-10, 11:18 am
Hmmm... Is it a person, supplement, website, or item...??? (BTW... You do know that he is a master of misdirection, right...??? *LOL*)

Sprint
08-31-10, 11:20 am
Hmmm... Is it a person, supplement, website, or item...??? (BTW... You do know that he is a master of misdirection, right...??? *LOL*)

Im liking this 1. It'll nail him down to something at least verging towards specific...

Big C
Yep we did because I feel the need to consult the masses before asking my question.

Just be patient like the rest of us. It ain't hard bro.

Sprint
Just be patient like the rest of us. It ain't hard bro.

Im not wasting my question!

Universal Rep
08-31-10, 11:22 am
Im not wasting my question!

That's the spirit.

machineman
08-31-10, 11:23 am
I will strengthen your resolve. I will help motivate you to reach your goals.

This was a quote from AO....maybe something along the lines of clarification?

rev8ball
08-31-10, 11:24 am
I don't know, U-Rep?

Hope this didn't count as your one question......

Universal Rep
Hope this didn't count as your one question......

Doh.

Sprint
I will strengthen your resolve. I will help motivate you to reach your goals.

This was a quote from AO....maybe something along the lines of clarification?

I fear asking what was meant by this will just result in it being repeated!

Sprint
08-31-10, 11:25 am
hope this didn't count as your one question......

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! !!

machineman
08-31-10, 11:25 am
I fear asking what was meant by this will just result in it being repeated!

true....just sayin' maybe we can think of a ??

Sprint
08-31-10, 11:26 am
Like how it can strengthen your resolve, kinda thing? Interesting..

naturalguy
08-31-10, 11:28 am
subb'd

N. Motta
08-31-10, 11:29 am

Quoted for truth. It's not like everyone who knew about Agent O on the board wasn't already frequenting the original thread.

Sprint
08-31-10, 11:30 am
True enough, but following the advice of U-Rep, I posted a new thread. Will ask for it to be closed once the question's been sorted.

Universal Rep
08-31-10, 11:31 am
Quoted for truth. It's not like everyone who knew about Agent O on the board wasn't already frequenting the original thread.

Thought a new thread would get more attention and help for poor Sprint...

Sprint
08-31-10, 11:34 am
It's yet to create the feeding frenzy that was expected..

N. Motta
08-31-10, 11:55 am
It's yet to create the feeding frenzy that was expected..

In my opinion, everyone already registered on the Forum, that logs on regularly has probably caught up on the Agent Orange thread, 6400 views and counting. Not everyone makes a post at the drop of a hat. I'm always wondering how to get NEW members on the Forum, to check out the new promos.

And no offense, but just out of curiosity, how do you know whether it has/has not met the anticipated feeding frenzy???

G Diesel
08-31-10, 12:01 pm
Torturing these kids. This better be something badass after all the hype.

Peace, G

Universal Rep
08-31-10, 12:05 pm
Torturing these kids. This better be something badass after all the hype.

Peace, G

What's your early take, G? You know what's a-comin'.... Worth the wait?

G Diesel
08-31-10, 12:07 pm

I do indeed have insider knowledge.

Yes, worth the wait and the hype.

Peace, G

Mr. Dead
08-31-10, 12:08 pm

I do indeed have insider knowledge.

Peace, G

Now, I'm REALLY dying to know what it is...

Universal Rep
08-31-10, 12:08 pm

Agreed. At least what I've seen so far...

BamBam
08-31-10, 2:59 pm
Hmmm.... one question to rule them all eh? Well then let me get my brain cooking

J-Dawg
08-31-10, 3:06 pm
What's this all about?

BamBam
08-31-10, 3:12 pm
What's this all about?

Sprint gets one question and one question only to ask U-Rep about Agent Orange.. we r trying to help him and seems to be going, well, nowhere lol..

Universal Rep
08-31-10, 3:25 pm
So simple the idea, so difficult the execution...

BamBam
08-31-10, 3:29 pm

My peanut sized T-Rex brain is having trouble helping but by God I'll get something lol

Mr. Dead
08-31-10, 3:37 pm

No... Because of a few things... 1) You're a master of misdirection... 2) If it is a multi-faceted question you could say yes, but not to a specific thing... 3) See #1...

Universal Rep
08-31-10, 3:38 pm
No... Because of a few things... 1) You're a master of misdirection... 2) If it is a multi-faceted question you could say yes, but not to a specific thing... 3) See #1...

Can't know until you ask the question...

Mr. Dead
08-31-10, 3:40 pm
Can't know until you ask the question...

Kind of like a genie granting a wish... Unless you ask specifically, you never know what you'll get...

BamBam
08-31-10, 3:41 pm
Kind of like a genie granting a wish... Unless you ask specifically, you never know what you'll get...

*Make me famous...

BAM!!- Now you are Lindsay Lohan... FAIL

IN IRON,
BB-

Mr. Dead
08-31-10, 3:42 pm
*Make me famous...

BAM!!- Now you are Lindsay Lohan... FAIL

IN IRON,
BB-

Exactly... *LOL*

BamBam
08-31-10, 4:07 pm
Exactly... *LOL*

I dont think U-Rep would be that mean geanie... more like Robin Williams in Aladdin geanie lol

Mr. Dead
08-31-10, 4:09 pm
I dont think U-Rep would be that mean geanie... more like Robin Williams in Aladdin geanie lol

Uhm... I've seen both sides... *LOL*

BamBam
08-31-10, 4:12 pm
Uhm... I've seen both sides... *LOL*

As have I...not so much mean... just... hmm... whats the word..?

U Mad Brah?
08-31-10, 4:16 pm
agent brahonie checking in to see whats up here brahs...

Mr. Dead
08-31-10, 4:26 pm
As have I...not so much mean... just... hmm... whats the word..?

Kind of like the kid who likes to pull the wings off of flies... *LOL*

BamBam
08-31-10, 4:37 pm
Kind of like the kid who likes to pull the wings off of flies... *LOL*

U-Rep might do that, yes, but I think afterward he would give the fly a jetpack to fly again with... although said pack might only have half a can of gas lol

Universal Rep
08-31-10, 4:47 pm
Does this help?

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=1004304#post1004304

BamBam
08-31-10, 4:50 pm
Does this help?

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=1004304#post1004304

WOW.... is this our final answer to who or what Agent O is, or just an ad campaign? That would be my question..

Universal Rep
08-31-10, 4:51 pm
WOW.... is this our final answer to who or what Agent O is, or just an ad campaign? That would be my question..

That is a good question to ask... But there are better questions.

BamBam
08-31-10, 4:52 pm
That is a good question to ask... But there are better questions.

Oh I know there are better.. but it's up to Sprint, not me lol

Universal Rep
08-31-10, 4:54 pm
Oh I know there are better.. but it's up to Sprint, not me lol

Sprint is lookin' for help from his brothers here...

BamBam
08-31-10, 4:57 pm
Sprint is lookin' for help from his brothers here...

I have questions I want to ask, but thinking of a way to word it to cover my bases lol

Beowulf
08-31-10, 5:17 pm
Hmmm.............

Sprint
08-31-10, 6:22 pm
I have questions I want to ask, but thinking of a way to word it to cover my bases lol

That's the problem I'm having. Getting the wording right to nail U-Rep down to a specific answer.

BamBam
08-31-10, 6:29 pm
That's the problem I'm having. Getting the wording right to nail U-Rep down to a specific answer.

We could begin piece by piece. Put the puzzle together one step at a time, not all at once..

Sprint
08-31-10, 6:30 pm
We could begin piece by piece. Put the puzzle together one step at a time, not all at once..

Right, I think it should start with "Is Agent O..." that's all I got so far to add to the puzzle.

BamBam
08-31-10, 6:46 pm
Right, I think it should start with "Is Agent O..." that's all I got so far to add to the puzzle.

Damnit this is tough lol..

I think on this we will have to take a big chunk out of the mystery instead of uncovering the whole veil of mystery. Like, "Is agent orange an athlete to be signed?" If he says no, we can assume or know that it is a product so we can get our wallets ready. If he says yes, then we can begin to think of who it may be.

Or we can approach the subject like so.. "Is Agent Orange a supplement (ie pak, flex, etc) of the collective minds of UNiversal Nutrition/ANIMAL/SportPharma?

I dont know, just shooting the breeze

Sprint
08-31-10, 6:52 pm

Im liking this

Mr. Dead
08-31-10, 6:55 pm
Im liking this

Unfortunately, all he has to do is say "yes", and not specify which one...

BamBam
08-31-10, 6:58 pm
Unfortunately, all he has to do is say "yes", and not specify which one...

That is exactly what he would say.

"Out of the following, being clothing, gear, website, athlete, or ad campaign, which is Agent Orange?

That is one question asking what it is out of many, not is it this this this this or this... which is multiple questions.

Sprint
08-31-10, 6:59 pm
Howsabout..

Which of the following is Agent O:
Supplement
Clothing
Person
Website

followed by a question mark.

That way it'll narrow it down & focus the ongoing guesses to a specific field.

Sprint
08-31-10, 7:00 pm
That is exactly what he would say.

"Out of the following, being clothing, gear, website, athlete, or ad campaign, which is Agent Orange?

That is one question asking what it is out of many, not is it this this this this or this... which is multiple questions.

You beat me to it, but we're on the same page

BamBam
08-31-10, 7:00 pm
Howsabout..

Which of the following is Agent O:
Supplement
Clothing
Person
Website

followed by a question mark.

That way it'll narrow it down & focus the ongoing guesses to a specific field.

True... not bad

Sprint
08-31-10, 7:01 pm
Im inclined to keep out the option of "ad campaign" or it'll lead to questions of "an ad campaign for what?" from the masses.

BamBam
08-31-10, 7:02 pm
Im inclined to keep out the option of "ad campaign" or it'll lead to questions of "an ad campaign for what?" from the masses.

That's proba smart. Your call bro and ask away! hopefully the answer will come soon! lol

Sprint
08-31-10, 7:07 pm
Right, decision made I think.
I'll word it like this...

Out of the following, being clothing (inclusive of but not limited to tanks, vests, shorts, trousers, jackets, hoodies caps) website, supplement (inclusive of but not limited to protein powders, creatine, vitamins of any description, NO boosters) or athlete (inclusive of but not limited to powerlifters, bodybuilders, mma fighters, boxers), which is Agent Orange?

Because it pretty much covers all the bases.

BamBam
08-31-10, 7:09 pm

Out of the following, being clothing (inclusive of but not limited to tanks, vests, shorts, trousers, jackets, hoodies caps) website, supplement (inclusive of but not limited to protein powders, creatine, vitamins of any description, NO boosters) or athlete (inclusive of but not limited to powerlifters, bodybuilders, mma fighters, boxers), which is Agent Orange?

NICE! Although this looks good... my Jedi mind senses they r going to have a very in depth answer that answers nothing. hahaha

Sprint
08-31-10, 7:12 pm
NICE! Although this looks good... my Jedi mind senses they r going to have a very in depth answer that answers nothing. hahaha

More than likely, but we'll have that problem with anything we ask. Will be interesting to see how they manage to wiggle out of it. Posting the question in the main thread now.

BamBam
08-31-10, 7:29 pm
More than likely, but we'll have that problem with anything we ask. Will be interesting to see how they manage to wiggle out of it. Posting the question in the main thread now.

Got it

rev8ball
09-01-10, 1:24 am

I'm thinking UR's response to this would be along the lines of:

"Yes..."

or

"One of the above..."

Mr. Dead
09-01-10, 9:21 am
I'm thinking UR's response to this would be along the lines of:

"Yes..."

or

"One of the above..."

Yep...

Sprint
09-01-10, 9:24 am
Yep...

I'll be 1 unhappy bunny if that's the case

violator
09-01-10, 9:35 am
how bout, "will agent orange cause internal hemorraging, death and lead to birth defects...just like the original?"...haha

but seriously, who came up with the idea of naming the new product agent orange?, did they not realise that it might offend some people?..or did they just not give a f**k?

and isnt AO supposed to be the new orange flavour of shock?

... i need 2 read that other thread...

Beowulf
09-01-10, 10:05 am
but seriously, who came up with the idea of naming the new product agent orange?, did they not realise that it might offend some people?..or did they just not give a f**k?

I agree. The two words are potentially problematic. That said, we have no idea if it's a new product or if the product will even be called or referred to as agent orange (assuming it's a product). Until we know for sure, we should reserve our opinions I think.

naturalguy
09-01-10, 10:20 am
I agree. The two words are potentially problematic. That said, we have no idea if it's a new product or if the product will even be called or referred to as agent orange (assuming it's a product). Until we know for sure, we should reserve our opinions I think.

It was stated earlier in the original thread that it was not the final name for anything, it was just a code name for now until we can reveal what it is. It was not meant to insult anyone or make light of any situation.

U Mad Brah?
09-01-10, 10:23 am
why not call it agent brahOnie...

BamBam
09-01-10, 10:32 am

Agent Broseph?

Big C
09-01-10, 10:32 am

Now you're thinkin UMB.

Universal Rep
09-01-10, 1:15 pm
So are we ready to rock and roll?

BamBam
09-01-10, 1:17 pm
So are we ready to rock and roll?

I believed he posted his actual question on the original Agent O thread..

Universal Rep
09-01-10, 1:18 pm
I believed he posted his actual question on the original Agent O thread..

Where is he? What is it?

BamBam
09-01-10, 1:20 pm
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=1004974&posted=1#post1004974

I moved it up so u could find it. Was a few pages of chatter back lol

Universal Rep
09-01-10, 1:21 pm

Supplement.

BamBam
09-01-10, 1:23 pm
Supplement.

*HACKSAW JIM DUGGAN*

HHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

The answer we have been waiting for! Good work Sprint and Dead. We got something out of him

ghost
Supplement.

awesome.

Universal Rep
*HACKSAW JIM DUGGAN*

The answer we have been waiting for! Good work Sprint and Dead. We got something out of him

It... Pained me.

Hahahaha.... Now let's ratchet this bad boy up... Who's in on the future Alpha Testing?

ghost
09-01-10, 1:24 pm
It... Pained me.

Hahahaha.... Now let's ratchet this bad boy up... Who's in on the future Alpha Testing?

IN

Universal Rep
09-01-10, 1:25 pm
IN

Don't worry. Preparations are being made as we speak... Agent Orange phase is about to make a transition to Agent O.

Razor
09-01-10, 1:25 pm
Killer!

BamBam
09-01-10, 1:26 pm
It... Pained me.

Hahaha... dude you know I am down to test this. I've been stapled to my chair waiting on updates and want a crack to take on the Agent O..

IN IRON,
BB-

ghost
09-01-10, 1:27 pm
Don't worry. Preparations are being made as we speak... Agent Orange phase is about to make a transition to Agent O.

URep... you are a tease.

BamBam
09-01-10, 1:28 pm
URep... you are a tease.

Yes he is..

StayGold
09-01-10, 1:28 pm
I'm in for Alpha testing and feedback..

BamBam
09-01-10, 1:29 pm
I'm in for Alpha testing and feedback..

Wonder how much feedback will be allowed seeing as it is Alpha? Don't want to let anything out before the ultimate unveling

Big D
09-01-10, 1:30 pm
IN

Big C
09-01-10, 1:31 pm
It... Pained me.

All in brother.

Universal Rep
09-01-10, 1:32 pm
URep... you are a tease.

Project has been in the works for a while. There have been various prototypes floating around Corporate. I have personally tested a few of them as have others. "Agent Orange" was just the informal codename for the latest prototype that the fellas were testing, in-house (no pun intended). The next phase is to tweak the formula and make it suitable for formal Alpha Testing. I think that phase is will be called "Agent O", on account that it will be available for a sneak peak at the Mr. O in The Cage.

StayGold
09-01-10, 1:32 pm
Wonder how much feedback will be allowed seeing as it is Alpha? Don't want to let anything out before the ultimate unveling

Ah yes, I was refering to when it is unveiled, similar to PM.

ghost
09-01-10, 1:33 pm
Project has been in the works for a while. There have been various prototypes floating around Corporate. I have personally tested a few of them as have others. "Agent Orange" was just the informal codename for the latest prototype that the fellas were testing, in-house (no pun intended). The next phase is to tweak the formula and make it suitable for formal Alpha Testing. I think that phase is will be called "Agent O", on account that it will be available for a sneak peak at the Mr. O in The Cage.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand ill be there.

BamBam
09-01-10, 1:33 pm
Ah yes, I was refering to when it is unveiled, similar to PM.

Gotya... I would like to see some Alpha Testing before the O' and get some guys involved that can't make it there to see "it" in person

Big D
09-01-10, 1:35 pm
good thing that ill be there

BamBam
09-01-10, 1:48 pm
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand ill be there.

good thing that ill be there

Lucky lol

Beowulf
09-01-10, 2:09 pm
Supplement.

Finally.

Sprint
09-01-10, 7:23 pm
Supplement.

:D :D :D

Many thanks for the answer!!

*HACKSAW JIM DUGGAN*

Nice 1 bros!!!!

Sprint
09-01-10, 7:25 pm
It... Pained me.

Im in for some Alpha Testing...but Im in the UK :(

Although to throw something into the ring with my hat, you'd get feedback from a bodybuilder/track athlete. 2 for the price of 1...

Torque757
09-01-10, 8:22 pm
It... Pained me.

I would love nothing more

AntoineV
09-01-10, 9:45 pm
Ask what effect the agent orange will have on us once we do/take it...

Universal Rep
09-02-10, 9:33 am
Ask what effect the agent orange will have on us once we do/take it...

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/agentoalternate3.jpg

NickW
09-03-10, 1:16 am
There has been a mistake made in Universal Reps postings, Agent O will only be alpha tested by me and the other pros..... everyone else will however be allowed to watch us test it out at the Cage, but flash photography and/or video is strictly prohibited.

N. Motta
09-03-10, 2:03 am
I would like to help do some testing.

Blondie Weapon X
09-03-10, 9:05 am

No dont ask this, all he has to say is yes! Meaning that one is correct!

Sprint
09-03-10, 9:53 am
No dont ask this, all he has to say is yes! Meaning that one is correct!

You're a bit behind lol, the question has been asked and answered. read back through the posts & you'll see. Probably best you start from the beginning of the whole thread :D

Blondie Weapon X
09-03-10, 10:06 am
You're a bit behind lol, the question has been asked and answered. read back through the posts & you'll see. Probably best you start from the beginning of the whole thread :D

Hahaha!!
thanks, i did start at the beginning I just skipped some of the middle parts!! Jumped to the end!!! Thats what blonde's do!! lol

Sprint
09-03-10, 10:21 am
Hahaha!!
thanks, i did start at the beginning I just skipped some of the middle parts!! Jumped to the end!!! Thats what blonde's do!! lol

Hey Im a blonde!!
There were a few pages of debate before we came up with how to word the Q to pin U-Rep down to a specific answer. Dude's more slippery than a greased-up weasel.

BamBam
09-03-10, 10:53 am
Hey Im a blonde!!
There were a few pages of debate before we came up with how to word the Q to pin U-Rep down to a specific answer. Dude's more slippery than a greased-up weasel.

Damn those slippery weasels lol... That was def. the laugh I needed today because picturing that in my head is funny..

Blondie Weapon X
09-03-10, 3:03 pm
Hey Im a blonde!!

Hahaha ~ a slippery greased-up weasel!!!
That's a good one!
Have you met U-Rep in person??

SizeMatters
09-03-10, 3:11 pm
It... Pained me.

i want innnnnnn

Sprint
09-03-10, 3:41 pm
Hahaha ~ a slippery greased-up weasel!!!
That's a good one!
Have you met U-Rep in person??

Nope, unfortunately I've not had the pleasure. Maybe 1 day, thing is the majority of Animals reside in the US & im in the UK. I mention Animal at the gym where I work, but get vaugely blank expressions in reply, as if I'd just asked them what planet this is.

Blondie Weapon X
09-03-10, 7:11 pm
Originally Posted by Universal Rep
It... Pained me.

IN

~ If I can be in Then I'M IN PLEASE!!!!!

Sprint
09-03-10, 7:15 pm
There needs to be a UK Alpha Testing program...

geneticcode
09-06-10, 11:08 pm
In for Alpha

swoleberry
09-06-10, 11:22 pm
Count me in for alpha testing!!!!

MR.TeachFreak
09-06-10, 11:56 pm
Gotta be in for a Alpha Test. It would be my first.

MassMonster
09-07-10, 12:19 am
i sad it in the other thread and ill say it in this one... bring on that alpha testing hahaha

Jay
09-07-10, 3:08 am
IN

BamBam
09-07-10, 11:36 am
Any more bits of info to throw our way?

suicidegripme
09-12-10, 12:20 am
i sad it in the other thread and ill say it in this one... bring on that alpha testing hahaha

This x2!

Jay
09-17-10, 7:57 pm
I may have missed this- or maybe it hasnt been answered.

Agent O : Pill, or powder?

Nix0r
09-17-10, 9:22 pm
Assuming this is going to be an Animal product, I would expect it to be in pill form.

AntoineV
09-18-10, 3:14 pm
Agent O!!

SpankyC
09-19-10, 2:59 pm
im in