PDA

View Full Version : Should Agent O be Alpha Tested?

Universal Rep
09-01-10, 4:03 pm
Thoughts? Concerns? Worries? Anxieties?

swoleberry
09-01-10, 4:14 pm
I say hell yeah and I wanna alpha test it. After seeing house's pics for agent o I want to feel that intensity that I think will come with agent o

BamBam
09-01-10, 4:21 pm

Yes, Alpha test for sure. No concerns... take the risk of testing something then so be it. I'm down

PIJW
09-01-10, 5:27 pm

There would be a bunch of Animals Lined up if this happens with my name included.

MassMonster
09-01-10, 5:27 pm
Most Definitely if it actually can be ill camp out 2 days ahead to be an alpha tester :)

Mr. Dead
09-01-10, 5:39 pm
Alpha test, definitely... When the testing was done on PM, they were able to tweak some things before full release to the masses...

StayGold
09-01-10, 6:09 pm
As with most Animal products, it should definitely be tested.

intoodeep25
09-01-10, 6:53 pm
skip the test and release it asap!

Sphinx
09-01-10, 7:00 pm
This is one of the unique things about Universal; they let us, the fans/supporters/customers be the guinea pigs in their newest products. By the way, I say that without any sort of malice, but with a lot of appreciation. I don't know of any other companies that might do that (then again, thats a bit biased because I only stick to Universal) But having a handful of devoted people who stick by the brand and the products try out something new is not only a treat, but a great way to get an initial review of the product for the rest of us waiting on it.

Big C
09-01-10, 7:07 pm
If the guys at Animal/Universal think it's necessary, then yes. If not....no worries.

Flash419
09-01-10, 9:49 pm
In the intrest of safety and quality... I humbly offer to test any and all new Animal products.

Thank you

widdlewade44
09-01-10, 10:03 pm
I'm more then happy to throw my hat into the Universal/Animal Alpha Testing ring...

I have been fortunate enough to test some of the products in the past & I am more then willing to help out again!

Kevin
widdlewade44

twoheadedboy
09-01-10, 10:23 pm
I'd like to check it out. Training for the Chicago ABC plane pull and will take any edge I can get, plus I'm just finishing up a Test + Stak stack (Sunday). I've been killing it at the gym lately, check the stats in my log!

Nix0r
09-01-10, 10:26 pm
I'd definitely be down. Pulling a plane at the end of this month, and my first powerlifting meet in mid-October. Anything to get that extra edge!

J Wong
09-01-10, 10:45 pm
Definitely. Being a guinea pig is awesome. Well most of the time.

metfan
09-01-10, 10:53 pm
Sounds interesting, would love an opportunity to possibly test it out.

MELTDOWN
09-01-10, 11:01 pm

Thoughts = is it here yet?

Concerns = none if it comes from UN , AP or SP.

Worries = see answer for Concerns...

Anxieties = I dont have any yet.

MR.TeachFreak
09-02-10, 12:05 am
Hell yes! Where else can you find a better place to test then here? No one here would hold back with any comments. Best way to get feedback is unbiased and to the point.

suicidegripme
09-02-10, 12:50 am
I'll sign a no liability waiver to animalpak!

Universal Rep
09-02-10, 9:50 am
This is one of the unique things about Universal; they let us, the fans/supporters/customers be the guinea pigs in their newest products. By the way, I say that without any sort of malice, but with a lot of appreciation. I don't know of any other companies that might do that (then again, thats a bit biased because I only stick to Universal) But having a handful of devoted people who stick by the brand and the products try out something new is not only a treat, but a great way to get an initial review of the product for the rest of us waiting on it.

It's a two way street brother... Corporate gets valuable feedback from the ATers. This feedback can be used to improve upon the product before it ever gets launched. At the end of the day, a good company wants to put out good supps and it wants to deliver a effective product that fans will want. Alpha Testing is good for the consumer and it's good for the company. This is win-win. More important, I think it's about the philosophy of the company. I think more than any other, Corporate invites consumers to be a part of the company and be part of the "family"...

G Diesel
09-02-10, 10:04 am

Hell yeah it should and I enthusiastically hope to be a part of the ATP.

Peace, G

mritter3
09-02-10, 10:28 am
Hell yeah it should and I enthusiastically hope to be a part of the ATP.

Peace, G

most def. should be alpha tested, especially for those unlucky souls who cant get to vegas for the olympia....always cool to get a first hand look at a new animal product and its nice to hear from the people who tested it to get there thoughts and opinions on it.

Howitzer
09-02-10, 10:49 am
Gotta know what it is before I sign up to take it on the grounds of testing. Lol.

Razor
09-03-10, 9:37 am
Sign me up Rep, your boy Razor is always down.

suicidegripme
09-03-10, 10:41 am
Gotta know what it is before I sign up to take it on the grounds of testing. Lol.

No way, Ill let the Universal crew treat me like Wolverine in X-Men or the Hulk. Pump me full of it and see what happens!

BamBam
09-03-10, 10:45 am
No way, Ill let the Universal crew treat me like Wolverine in X-Men or the Hulk. Pump me full of it and see what happens!

God bless u for this response... I agree...

u be Wolvy and I'll cover the green guy

machineman
09-03-10, 12:01 pm
hell yes it should be tested! Where is the sign up sheet at??

Birdman
09-03-10, 1:26 pm
For sure, but is there enough time between now and the O?? That is the unveiling if I'm not mistaken.

E-Train
09-03-10, 1:29 pm
Yes and in on first batch, Project Z was a big hit and Agent O should be too!

E-Train
09-03-10, 1:29 pm
hell yes it should be tested! Where is the sign up sheet at??

this lol.

/thread

TigerAce01
09-03-10, 3:59 pm
Sign me up. I've never been an alpha tester, and since I'm 21 now, I can take whatever you throw at me.

-Ace

FITGYM
09-03-10, 4:57 pm
I turn 42 in october so I can be an aged tester

MRmichael.hooker
09-03-10, 5:19 pm
most def. should be alpha tested, especially for those unlucky souls who cant get to vegas for the olympia....always cool to get a first hand look at a new animal product and its nice to hear from the people who tested it to get there thoughts and opinions on it.

exactly. and im more than ready to test this, bring it on

Sprint
09-03-10, 5:24 pm
Yeah & I'd be well up for it.

Worries? Nope as mentioned above, trust in Animal & Universal.

"Overseas" though :( (well, Im not overseas, Im here. Everybody else is overseas)

But like I said before, I train as a bodybuilder & as a track athlete so Im covering 2 markets for you right there...

Beach91
09-03-10, 6:36 pm
Yep i think it should be alpha tested

I personally think its a reformulation on an existing supp - Pump maybe?

And i agree with some of the other guys, it sucks for a lot of the loyal animals who cant make it out to the olympia cage, so why not let those who cant make it alpha test the product, it seems fair to let everyone in on whats going to go down at the Olympia

MassMonster
09-03-10, 8:00 pm
Yep i think it should be alpha tested

I personally think its a reformulation on an existing supp - Pump maybe?

And i agree with some of the other guys, it sucks for a lot of the loyal animals who cant make it out to the olympia cage, so why not let those who cant make it alpha test the product, it seems fair to let everyone in on whats going to go down at the Olympia

agreed

its Lbc
09-03-10, 8:39 pm
Ill be a dummy...If there was a sign up sheet id sign it over and over and over again....

House Face on them images are fuccin Bananas!

Mattman33
09-03-10, 10:23 pm
I turn 42 in october so I can be an aged tester

i would jump in to help you as one of the older testers...i could really use a shot of energy that would come with being a alpha tester...

smoothballer
09-03-10, 10:52 pm
Sign me up!

BringTheCarnage
09-04-10, 3:29 am
I would be down to test this bad boy out! "You gotta risk it, to get the biscuit!"

Shark52
09-04-10, 4:29 am
yes!! just send me some already, whatever it is

Hercules
09-04-10, 9:14 am
I'm always ready and willing to test any type Universal/Animal product. Count me in on this...

dannynb
09-04-10, 2:51 pm
More important, I think it's about the philosophy of the company. I think more than any other, Corporate invites consumers to be a part of the company and be part of the "family"...

And yet still people wonder how Universal has been able to stand the test of time sine '77.....

ionicrod
09-05-10, 1:53 am
Worries? I doubt if it was ready for testing it would not be very harmful if at all.

Universal Rep
09-07-10, 11:48 am
Alpha Testing for "project" Agent O has been greenlighted. Stay tuned.

Mr. Dead
09-07-10, 11:49 am

*Tuned...*

Flash419
09-07-10, 11:52 am

Staying tuned... locked in... LET'S DO THIS!!!

StayGold
09-07-10, 11:54 am
alpha testing for "project" agent o has been greenlighted. Stay tuned.

alright!

BamBam
09-07-10, 12:01 pm
Anxiously awaiting... I am locked in and hoping I get picked lol

PIJW
09-07-10, 12:03 pm

Oh im here U REP and i have your bottle of BBQ sauce, too ;)

Universal Rep
09-07-10, 12:03 pm
Oh im here U REP and i have your bottle of BBQ sauce, too ;)

Nice...

ghost
09-07-10, 12:04 pm
i never have any worries with Universal/Animal. I know the staff, and the company. I know they wouldn't put something out there they did not completely stand behind, 100%. Even in beta/alpha testing.

That being said, I'd test it in a heartbeat.

machineman
09-07-10, 12:15 pm
Who has the sign up sheet??!! lol

PIJW
09-07-10, 12:17 pm
Who has the sign up sheet??!! lol

I think Mr. Dead stole it

machineman
09-07-10, 12:18 pm
i think mr. Dead stole it

son of a .....he can't have no O then......lol

Mr. Dead
09-07-10, 12:19 pm
I think Mr. Dead stole it

Nope... Not me... (I'm not the one bribing with BBQ sauce... *LOL*)

machineman
09-07-10, 12:23 pm
Nope... Not me... (I'm not the one bribing with BBQ sauce... *LOL*)

I seeee.....well, you still can't have none!!!!

Mr. Dead
09-07-10, 12:25 pm
I seeee.....well, you still can't have none!!!!

Story of my life...

PIJW
09-07-10, 12:26 pm
Story of my life...

But next time your in KC ill treat ya to Taco's :)

machineman
09-07-10, 12:29 pm
But next time your in KC ill treat ya to Taco's :)

with said BBQ sauce??!! haha

PIJW
09-07-10, 12:31 pm
with said BBQ sauce??!! haha

If he wants it, but the Tacos he would want are killer

BamBam
09-07-10, 12:35 pm
if he wants it, but the tacos he would want are killer

foood!!!!

machineman
09-07-10, 1:59 pm
foood!!!!

what is it with you and food!!!! oh, wait......now I'm hungry again....where did my PB go?????lol

machineman
09-07-10, 1:59 pm
If he wants it, but the Tacos he would want are killer

mmmmm......tacos sound great right about now!

BamBam
09-07-10, 2:02 pm
what is it with you and food!!!! oh, wait......now I'm hungry again....where did my PB go?????lol

I gotta have me some food. Just had 4 hard boiled eggs here at work for a snack lol. About to go raid GNC for some shit on sale... STARVING and I ain't eating this mall food shit..

Btw, whoever has the alpha sign up sheet... pass it here. I'm more anxious for this supplements debut than I am my own birthday

twoheadedboy
09-07-10, 6:22 pm
Great, I can't wait to see how this turns out and hopefully be a part of it!

Shukin
09-07-10, 6:57 pm
Most definitely should be alpha tested... And since I was born during the summer of love when they were spreading that shit all over Vietnam I think it is like my birth right, I could give great feed back on agent orange.

Shukin,
I have a US address and the product could be forwarded to me asap.....

BringTheCarnage
09-07-10, 7:42 pm
Ready and willing to put my body on the line for universal!

Altered Beast
09-07-10, 9:03 pm
I am the perfect subject. I have plenty of sensitivities to certain ingredients; therefore, if no side effects occur ya'll know its flawless.

swoleberry
09-07-10, 9:28 pm
definetely game for alpha testing i will give the most detailed review on want is anticipated to be an incredible supp.

Sprint
09-08-10, 7:46 am
Man, everything good happens in the US :( :(

ontheEDGE
09-08-10, 1:14 pm
I'm down to test if you guys need.

Universal Rep
09-08-10, 2:10 pm
I have a feeling we will get a huge turnout for this Alpha Testing...

BamBam
09-08-10, 2:21 pm

Oh yeah..

Cygnus
09-10-10, 9:26 am
It's a two way street brother... Corporate gets valuable feedback from the ATers. This feedback can be used to improve upon the product before it ever gets launched. At the end of the day, a good company wants to put out good supps and it wants to deliver a effective product that fans will want. Alpha Testing is good for the consumer and it's good for the company. This is win-win. More important, I think it's about the philosophy of the company. I think more than any other, Corporate invites consumers to be a part of the company and be part of the "family"...

As an absolute nerd, I'd love to alpha the product (I track everything as it is). In my company we 'dogfood' our web products all the time and then try to release features in limited batches in order to gauge successes, reduce failure rates, and simply make the product as best we can...as fast as we can.

As a joke would you consider sending out some sugar pills in an empty can of Agent O for those not selected for the alpha? I could always throw them into my post w/o shake to fascilitate the uptake.

Razor
09-10-10, 9:51 am

What would give you that idea? :P

PIJW
09-10-10, 9:53 am

Really its been announced that you can test it at The O, so my guess is samples will be gone the 1st morning, so don't get there late.

Universal Rep
09-10-10, 9:54 am
As an absolute nerd, I'd love to alpha the product (I track everything as it is). In my company we 'dogfood' our web products all the time and then try to release features in limited batches in order to gauge successes, reduce failure rates, and simply make the product as best we can...as fast as we can.

As a joke would you consider sending out some sugar pills in an empty can of Agent O for those not selected for the alpha? I could always throw them into my post w/o shake to fascilitate the uptake.

Trust me. I'm pretty sure the fellas would know who got the placebo and who got the Agent O...

PIJW
09-10-10, 9:59 am
Trust me. I'm pretty sure the fellas would know who got the placebo and who got the Agent O...

I like that, gonna feel the results, woohoo

Universal Rep
09-10-10, 10:00 am
I like that, gonna feel the results, woohoo

I didn't say that, exactly...

PIJW
09-10-10, 10:13 am
I didn't say that, exactly...

ok maybe not, exactly...

Universal Rep
09-10-10, 11:14 am
ok maybe not, exactly...

It could be something you notice visually during the Alpha Testing, eh?

Razor
09-10-10, 11:19 am
It could be something you notice visually during the Alpha Testing, eh?

niiiiiiice....i like that clue/teaser Rep!

Universal Rep
09-10-10, 11:21 am
niiiiiiice....i like that clue/teaser Rep!

Bottom line, after finishing up the Alpha Testing or before, you'd clearly notice the difference between it and a placebo. That's what I'm saying. That is all.

Razor
09-10-10, 11:24 am
you'd clearly notice the difference between it and a placebo. That's what I'm saying. That is all.

Man...the anticipation keeps growing and growing in a monumental fashion...

Universal Rep
09-10-10, 11:54 am
Man...the anticipation keeps growing and growing in a monumental fashion...

I hope not too much... Mebbe I'm doin' too good of a job???

Hahahahahahah.

Sprint
09-10-10, 3:39 pm
Intrigued aint the word.....

BamBam
09-11-10, 11:49 am
Intrigued aint the word.....

Agreed... I'm waiting on this to pick up steam.

BringTheCarnage
09-12-10, 4:12 am
I want to know!