PDA

View Full Version : Mr Olympia 2010

Vinny G
09-01-10, 7:09 pm
First, lets give it up to our very own...The HOUSE.

After a very impressive finish at the NY Pro, I am predicting great things from OUR boy Eric.

Truly the PEOPLES Champion.

Vegas.....bright lights and lots of action. The cage will end the year off right with OX, G Diesel, Wrath, yours truly and the RETURN of........SGT ROCK, to name but a few.

Will Big Al and Big Ant be in the building?

so when you come by the CAGE, dont be shy....we like to mix it up with some good bodybuilding talk.

Will there be any seminars going on, or LIFTS...I have been a little busy my self with my training to keep track of all the threads leading into VEGAS.

Will there be another LIMO ride with the CRAZY ASIAN lady?

cannnnnnnn youuuuuuuuuuuu diggggggggggggg ittttttttttttttttttttttt

rev8ball
09-01-10, 7:20 pm
Oh HELL YEAH, V!

Looking forward to mixing it up with you and everyone else in my own back yard!

FITGYM
09-01-10, 8:14 pm

After a very impressive finish at the NY Pro, I am predicting great things from OUR boy Eric.

Vegas.....bright lights and lots of action. The cage will end the year off right with OX, G Diesel, Wrath, yours truly and the RETURN of........SGT ROCK, to name but a few.

so when you come by the CAGE, dont be shy....we like to mix it up with some good bodybuilding talk.

Will there be any seminars going on, or LIFTS...I have been a little busy my self with my training to keep track of all the threads leading into VEGAS.

This is going to be a year to not miss. I'm trying to work my schedule to go there.
Where is everyone staying?

Speaking of Big Ant ??? Where is he ?? He hasn't been on the boards for a month or so...

He has alot of knowledge and I hope he makes it there with Big Al to the Big show

If I make it I am up for a anything with crazy and limo in the same sentence and I have a key to the Penthouse Club for a nice after party

rev8ball
09-01-10, 8:34 pm
If I make it I am up for a anything with crazy and limo in the same sentence and I have a key to the Penthouse Club for a nice after party

Sweet...That's what I'm talking about!

I'm getting a condo at Palms Place, and was thinking the same thing about an after-show party, just for the ANIMALS so we don't have to deal with the club scene the night before that big-ass ABC!

The House
09-05-10, 8:25 pm

cant wait vinny only a few weeks left see ya in vegas